GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:45 am

sneakyzapper wrote:Grats DS!

I do multiple uc's but never with more than one base account at a time. My other base is just for sc fills

That's impressive haha. A lot of multitasking for sure I imagine.

All 4 of my accounts want this unit so I'm doing a lot of grinding on this one. I am trying for 2 UCs with my feeder accounts and 3-4 for each of my primary accounts.

DeathStriker

Post#42 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:30 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ---------------------------------
    Tat - 24,409 - 2.00% - 1d 8h
    Dan - 36, 585 - 1.97% - 1d 9h
    Kit - 64,520- 1.88% - 1d 10h
    Yav - 45,261 - 1.99% - 1d 22h
    Hoth - 39,587- 1.94% - 1d 9h
    Tako - 47,451- 2.00% - 1d 13h
    -----------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: Click Here (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

sneakyzapper
Commodore

Post#43 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:36 am

strawman3125 wrote:

I do multiple uc's but never with more than one base account at a time. My other base is just for sc fills

All 4 of my accounts want this unit so I'm doing a lot of grinding on this one. I am trying for 2 UCs with my feeder accounts and 3-4 for each of my primary accounts.

Wow that's a lot of work!

Good luck!

I just work on my main base for maxing frags. Maybe eventually when its maxed on a conflict/event unit I could try doing alt base frag collecting to just unlock a unit.

I would not want to do multiple bases at once too involving haha. Great stuff for you though!

That is not a priority though yet. It would be nice to have sc defense or attack of certain units though.

Having the main base at max would be all that's needed if its unlocked at lvl 1 for the alt.

Do you play on the same faction for all your bases or is it split between both? Just curious as to why you had so many bases.

bob1084
Commodore

Post#44 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:44 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
Shelendil wrote:Because all the units are equal... like the TX, like the MHC vs skiff skin, like Vader vs R2D2. It's a pretty minor difference all things considered.

I do not agree.
start whinnying and whining/

The ITT/Wookie Wagon is a core unit, useful at L1/2 and deployable on all planets. Maybe more importantly, it is awesome in wars, NO OPs or with Tat/Dando/Tako backing, so in 95% of wars it is en execllent unit.
The ITT is the best unit added to the imp arsenal in years I'd say, but its wookie counterpart is simply even better.

...end whinny/whine//

That being whined out of my system, let's be glad there are still a few differences. Like frags for Astromed being unavailable for many months.

If you are using wookie wagons and dark trooper poopers in no op wars then you are ruining the best part of this game. Same with using weds, fatte and imp meds.

strawman3125
Major General

Post#45 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:55 am

Shelendil wrote:Because all the units are equal... like the TX, like the MHC vs skiff skin, like Vader vs R2D2. It's a pretty minor difference all things considered.

LOL I can't resist...

First: I enjoy the fact that both factions are different so everything does not need to be the same!

In the past they made GR different with different levels or troops and spawn times to try to balance out the base unit differences but they did not here...

AND when the Imperials have been the underdogs and fighting at a significant disadvantage, about 30%, ever since the Jet/Jump skins came out (2+ years ago), it is kind of a WTF moment! Why give the faction that already has the clear advantage another stronger unit? Though, I understand that since there are more imperial players in the game the devs NEED to make the Rebels more powerful to entice players to use them and Rebels will probably continue to have the upper-hand in the game until the player faction imbalance is fixed. Kind of frustrating for all of the imperial players though.

As for the units that you mentioned

The imperials only have about a 5% advantage in stats in the TXs but the fact that the Rebel tank has less range makes it far better at taking fire away from your Jets making it far more useful! I use them far more with my Rebel account than I do with my Imperial account, actually I stopped using them with my Imperial account...

The Hailfire is SO much better than the MHC! Hands down! No question about it! AND You can fit 6 of them in the SC vs 3!

If you are talking about GR MHC vs GR Skiff, after watching countless replays from both sides with both factions, skiffs do FAR more damage in the average defense and are far more effective than the MHCs! They move quickly and directly towards the enemy and start firing right away where as the MHCs walk around the whole battle maybe getting one useless shot off before they die.

Since we are talking about skiffs, they are so much better than the probe droids that the Imperials have as their counterpart!

You are right vader is better than R2D2, but only because R2D2 is terrible. I would much rather see a +200% damage and health skin for vader than useless units that no one uses. Though if they ever came out with skins for the ATAT... that would ROCK! I am pretty sure that any/every Imperial player would trade the rebels vader AND the ATACT for the flat out 65% damage and 20% heath advantage that Jets have over Jumps any day of the week.

To illustrate the Rebel advantage I am grinding in this conflict side by side (on the same planets: Hoth, Dando, Yavin and Tat) with near identical (base score and medal count) HQ9 bases and the Rebel account will probably end up with 4 UCs and the Imperial with 2. The power difference between the two factions is staggering!!!

strawman3125
Major General

Post#46 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:07 am

sneakyzapper wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:

Wow that's a lot of work!

Good luck!

I just work on my main base for maxing frags. Maybe eventually when its maxed on a conflict/event unit I could try doing alt base frag collecting to just unlock a unit.

I would not want to do multiple bases at once too involving haha. Great stuff for you though!

That is not a priority though yet. It would be nice to have sc defense or attack of certain units though.

Having the main base at max would be all that's needed if its unlocked at lvl 1 for the alt.

Do you play on the same faction for all your bases or is it split between both? Just curious as to why you had so many bases.

My first account is an Imperial Prestige base and I eventually made a second Imperial account with two goals:
1. to feed the main account SC units
2. I rushed my main account from HQ6 to HQ10 and a lot of my research for units is still at level 6 so I wanted to try bringing the second account up slowly maxing out research at each level before advancing. Right now my HQ9 actually has higher level units for most of the not main units that my prestige account! ( I just started upgrading my MHCs to level 7 for my prestige account)

After playing for a while I saw that the Rebels have the advantage in the game so I started a Rebel account, around the same time as the second Imperial account and I have been advancing that one in the same way as the second Imperial account. I almost never use SC (or heroes or air support) with the rebel account so I did not need a feeder account but I kept hearing about these mini bases that were supposedly ruining the game and that had it so easy in events and so I created a second Rebel account to test as a mini account. It's at HQ7 now and I will probably move up to HQ8 soon. The mini base has actually been using the wookie buses as it's main attack unit (at level 1) ever since it got it, at HQ7 even at level one, the wookie bus is SO powerful!

sneakyzapper
Commodore

Post#47 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:17 am

Interesting thanks for your info and sharing haha.

I always liked storm troopers so I only went with the empire.

I like how the rebels have clone wars era gear and stuff though. Very cool.

I dont mind their advantage stat wise to fight against.

My bronzium fragments are maxed. All my jumps and storms are level 10 research wise along with my load out I use so it makes no difference unless the base I fight is the same.

It will be a while to research all my fragment gear to 10. I just pick what i use the most lately or try and expand a few things.

I used to do 6 uc's in a week for a couple years or more. In the last couple months ive cut back to 5 uc's a week though max if needed with a 10-5% er kit to save on time, crystals, samples, sanity ect. The Prestige update has made er kit insane. I rather not waste the energy on that anymore.

My Imperial Troop transport is level 7 with 2 frags to 8. It is very useful. I use it on all worlds but sand worlds.

So far on the 5 uc with a 10% er kit progress

Saving the last 2 green worlds for today after some rest. No real sample spam or crystal rushing this week either. Cutting back from 6 uc's is a lot easier for sure.

Tat 35,086 .23%
Er kit 26,195 6.5% (going 10-5% only for this one)
Dando 50,431 .23%
Yavin 32,349 3.79%
Takodana 29,915 4.52%
Hoth 50,772 .49%

Good luck!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#48 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:43 am

strawman3125 wrote:Just look at those numbers! They are 2-3 times what they were at this point in last weeks conflict!

That's why I created a thread that tracked UCL end points. It's a good guide for what's required when events repeat.

See here for latest stats:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23500&start=30#p91844
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

sneakyzapper
Commodore

Post#49 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:47 pm

Thanks for the topic and info!

TNT
Admiral

Post#50 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:46 am

strawman3125 wrote:My first account is an Imperial Prestige base and I eventually made a second Imperial account with two goals:
1. to feed the main account SC units
2. I rushed my main account from HQ6 to HQ10 and a lot of my research for units is still at level 6 so I wanted to try bringing the second account up slowly maxing out research at each level before advancing. Right now my HQ9 actually has higher level units for most of the not main units that my prestige account! ( I just started upgrading my MHCs to level 7 for my prestige account)

After playing for a while I saw that the Rebels have the advantage in the game so I started a Rebel account, around the same time as the second Imperial account and I have been advancing that one in the same way as the second Imperial account. I almost never use SC (or heroes or air support) with the rebel account so I did not need a feeder account but I kept hearing about these mini bases that were supposedly ruining the game and that had it so easy in events and so I created a second Rebel account to test as a mini account. It's at HQ7 now and I will probably move up to HQ8 soon. The mini base has actually been using the wookie buses as it's main attack unit (at level 1) ever since it got it, at HQ7 even at level one, the wookie bus is SO powerful!

Both Clown Cars at lvl1 easily outdamage a lvl11 T2B and they have more health than a lvl11 T2B. And that's ignoring the wookies/dark troopers that spawn.
The Clown Cars are absolutely insane and completely broken for lower level play.
With those stats, I'd be more impressed if you found them to be lacking at lvl7. :lol:

They've tried to balance them for PVP while taking frags into account. This obviously creates a whole new set of problems.
(It's almost like adding insane boosts via frags was a terrible mistake by the devs.)
Join the OuterRimRioters. Is what I would say, but we're almost full at the moment. :) A big happy family. If you are interested in joining you're more than welcome to drop by as long as we still have room.

Return to “General Discussions”