GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Schruaf
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:43 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:Question:
Is the Rebel Wookie wagon stronger than the ITT? As Wookies are stronger (5 UC versus 4) than Dark Troopers? Or is this compensated by a 25% higher spawning rate for darks?

Both transporter have the same spawning rate and same lvl of drak troopers respectively wookies.
So yes aou can say the rebel transporter is stronger, because the wookies are stronger.

The exact values you can find here:

https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/Empi ... hicle.html
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/Rebe ... hicle.html

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#32 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:59 am

Schruaf wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:Question:
Is the Rebel Wookie wagon stronger than the ITT? As Wookies are stronger (5 UC versus 4) than Dark Troopers? Or is this compensated by a 25% higher spawning rate for darks?

Both transporter have the same spawning rate and same lvl of drak troopers respectively wookies.
So yes aou can say the rebel transporter is stronger, because the wookies are stronger.

The exact values you can find here:

https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/Empi ... hicle.html
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/Rebe ... hicle.html

So as I suspected, the Wookie bus is superior to the ITT.
By a significant amount of 25% at any level. So a lot better. Imps get a shitty deal as I suspected after having seen many replays from no outpost wars. Strange that there is no thread about this :D
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

DeathStriker

Post#33 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:11 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:So as I suspected, the Wookie bus is superior to the ITT.
By a significant amount of 25% at any level. So a lot better. Imps get a shitty deal as I suspected after having seen many replays from no outpost wars. Strange that there is no thread about this :D

DarthBratzzznew - Perhaps you can add your comments here:

NEW UNIT - Rebel A-A5 Speeder Truck and Empire ITT - Discussion Topic

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#34 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:32 am

Lets for moment totally ignore the presence of the truck itself ...
And use L5 dark trooper/wookie stats for the sake of comparison.
L5 wookie: Health 13500, calculate DPS 450
L5 dark trooper: Health 12240, calculated DPS 432
-> L5 wookie has 10% more health and 4% more DPS. Aggregate is about 7% better for rebel wookie. (Off topic: I think rebel should complain that while their unit has about 7% better stats than IMP, the UC cost is 25% more. LOL.)

Now take the truck DPS and health into the equation and this discrepancy is even a lot less. I'd say it's about 3-4% better for rebel, per truck transport. Not significant enough to complain about.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

DeathStriker

Post#35 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:22 am

I Met Myself on Tatooine!

Both My Accounts Meet on Tatooine - 02-04-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

After three days of intense fighting, my HQ 11/P Account - Striker - met my HQ 8 Account - MasterDoom - on Tatooine, in the brightness of the twin suns as our forces stopped at a Rebel Staging Area in a great cloud of dust.

Both of us took time to celebrated our recent victories over Imp Strongholds and then got down to doing some Attack Strategy for the upcoming Major Assault on Er'Kit.

Soon after getting our forces loaded in the near-by Troop Transports, both of us lifted off and headed for the Red Planet, each getting some rest before the great Battles to come... :lol:

And with the Tatooine Missions complete, it was not too long before trembling Er'kit Empire Commanders began fleeing in fear at the sight of two Elite Rebel Assault Forces landing on the red dusty plains... Off in the distance the sounds of Battle echoed across the rusty landscape...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#36 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:19 am

DeathStriker wrote:I Met Myself on Tatooine!

Both My Accounts Meet on Tatooine - 02-04-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

After three days of intense fighting, my HQ 11/P Account - Striker - met my HQ 8 Account - MasterDoom - on Tatooine, in the brightness of the twin suns as our forces stopped at a Rebel Staging Area in a great cloud of dust.

Both of us took time to celebrated our recent victories over Imp Strongholds and then got down to doing some Attack Strategy for the upcoming Major Assault on Er'Kit.

Soon after getting our forces loaded in the near-by Troop Transports, both of us lifted off and headed for the Red Planet, each getting some rest before the great Battles to come... :lol:

And with the Tatooine Missions complete, it was not too long before trembling Er'kit Empire Commanders began fleeing in fear at the sight of two Elite Rebel Assault Forces landing on the red dusty plains... Off in the distance the sounds of Battle echoed across the rusty landscape...

That's so cool!!! I really want to try and do this with my two :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,750 medals

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#37 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:35 pm

Grats DS!

I do multiple uc's but never with more than one base account at a time. My other base is just for sc fills

That's impressive haha. A lot of multitasking for sure I imagine.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#38 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:22 pm

DarkRebel wrote:

Lets for moment totally ignore the presence of the truck itself ...
And use L5 dark trooper/wookie stats for the sake of comparison.
L5 wookie: Health 13500, calculate DPS 450
L5 dark trooper: Health 12240, calculated DPS 432
-> L5 wookie has 10% more health and 4% more DPS. Aggregate is about 7% better for rebel wookie. (Off topic: I think rebel should complain that while their unit has about 7% better stats than IMP, the UC cost is 25% more. LOL.)

Now take the truck DPS and health into the equation and this discrepancy is even a lot less. I'd say it's about 3-4% better for rebel, per truck transport. Not significant enough to complain about.

What should have happened is they should have given the ITT better stats to counteract the wookies being stonger such that both units would be equal.
Main account: Bacon (level 11) CircleOf.Masters
Second account: nEggs (level 11) NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

If any Prestige players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#39 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:07 pm

Because all the units are equal... like the TX, like the MHC vs skiff skin, like Vader vs R2D2. It's a pretty minor difference all things considered.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#40 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:53 am

Shelendil wrote:Because all the units are equal... like the TX, like the MHC vs skiff skin, like Vader vs R2D2. It's a pretty minor difference all things considered.

I do not agree.
start whinnying and whining/

The ITT/Wookie Wagon is a core unit, useful at L1/2 and deployable on all planets. Maybe more importantly, it is awesome in wars, NO OPs or with Tat/Dando/Tako backing, so in 95% of wars it is en execllent unit.
The ITT is the best unit added to the imp arsenal in years I'd say, but its wookie counterpart is simply even better.

...end whinny/whine//

That being whined out of my system, let's be glad there are still a few differences. Like frags for Astromed being unavailable for many months.
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”