GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:26 am

CoolGuy wrote:
Chaotic999 wrote:off to bed, come and attack me on tat rebs give me a boost up , thanks in advance.

In game player name? I'll make sure I use my SC and airstrikes to do a good job.

his medal count prevents him from being faced by players of the same skill level.
He didn’t dump medal, just got help from Disney. LOL.
You won’t see his base with your medal count.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#22 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:31 am

DarkRebel wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
Chaotic999 wrote:off to bed, come and attack me on tat rebs give me a boost up , thanks in advance.

In game player name? I'll make sure I use my SC and airstrikes to do a good job.

his medal count prevents him from being faced by players of the same skill level.
He didn’t dump medal, just got help from Disney. LOL.
You won’t see his base with your medal count.

Pity - that's why matchmaking should be based only on HQ vs HQ - nothing else.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

DeathStriker

Post#23 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:40 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    Tat - 15,668 - 1,92% - 3d 8h
    Dan - 23,857 - 2.00% - 3d 5h
    Kit - 37,287 - 1.92% - 3d 9h
    Yav - 32,450- 1.80% - 3d 4h
    Hoth - 25,653 - 1.96% - 3d 4h
    Tako - 31,090 - 2.01% - 3d 9h
    -----------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: Click Here (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#24 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:55 am

DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

As much as I want these frags, the grinding is getting monotonous. I'll take the easy UC from dev bases on Tatt, and maybe Bronzium II from defence wins on Tako, but that's it. Unless we get events soon I won't be playing much longer.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#25 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:01 am

DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

Tat - 15,668 - 1,92% - 3d 8h
    Dan - 23,857 - 2.00% - 3d 5h
    Kit - 37,287 - 1.92% - 3d 9h
    Yav - 32,450- 1.80% - 3d 4h
    Hoth - 25,653 - 1.96% - 3d 4h
    Tako - 31,090 - 2.01% - 3d 9h

That's some nice competition! It looks like this is going to be well over a 350,000 gear conflict!

My experience so far is that my Imperial Prestige base has no problems grinding for UC on planets with dev bases (Tako, Yavin and Hoth) but it will be almost impossible to get to UC on the other planets as I need to wait for air support for a chance at a 3 star, so one attack every 1.5 hours. No way to gets those high gear requirements like that. Hopefully I will be able to pick up one extra UC on Tat where I also get a defensive win or two every day, but I am not being attacked a lot... Still no 3 star loses on defence so it looks like most players are finding it difficult to attack at this level.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#26 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:03 am

Tell me about it. I need 46 frags for the next upgrade, which ain't gonna happen. UC on tat is the easiest way to go, but I get at best 700 gears for an attack win, and 270 for a defense, which is total fucking bullshit. Zynga, get off your ass and fix this bullshit. Put frags in the fucking hd crates and bronzium crates. Get off your fucking asses and do something, or just fuck off.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#27 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:09 am

Boog wrote:Tell me about it. I need 46 frags for the next upgrade, which ain't gonna happen. UC on tat is the easiest way to go, but I get at best 700 gears for an attack win, and 270 for a defense, which is total fucking bullshit. Zynga, get off your ass and fix this bullshit. Put frags in the fucking hd crates and bronzium crates. Get off your fucking asses and do something, or just fuck off.

Wise words, my friend. I definitely abandoned my two Prestige in the limbo of the droidekas weekly upgrades and Prestige biweekly upgrades. Nothing more. Even if I wanted to - and I do not want to - play conflicts, I have a job, family, a house and 2 cats and 1 dog to occupy my time, and many more cool things to do in the little free time I have.

I went back to playing wars to try to maximize my Kessen and other Elites, but when you're in a high-level, competitive squad facing players of the same level and skill, the result is almost always frustrating - like a 45-point draw in a Takodana war . And when you win, the reward can be as frustrating as opening the crate and receiving a handful of frags for desert soldiers.

A lot needs to be done to improve the game, make less stupid and time consuming conflicts, fix the matchamking to stop everyone of drop medals and build mini bases or be sandbaggings to get on in PvP and Squad Wars, and remove all this junk useless idiot units that only slows down and freezes the game every time we enter the unit selection screens. And bring the hell of Events back. Say bring Events back is not a suggestion, is an order from players that play for years and put money in this game. Zynga, BRING THE DAMN EVENTS BACK, or go to hell along with Disney.

And they can shove the Daily Crate wherever they want, I have 5 bases, if they think I'm going to lose precious minutes to log in just to open that crap...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#28 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:47 pm

Nice work. Good luck and keep it up haha.

So far here on the 5 uc with er kit 5-10% Taking it easier again this week vs a 6 uc.

Tat 35,086 0.1%
Er kit 21,733 6.48% (going 10-5% only for this one)
Dando 33,287 1.17%
Yavin 16,786 6.17%
Takodana 29,915 3.18%
Hoth 3,500 21.92%

DeathStriker

Post#29 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:28 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

Tat - 19,674- 1.98% - 2d 8h
    Dan - 27,472 - 1.95% - 2d 20h
    Kit - 52,080 - 1.84% - 2d 9h
    Yav - 39,343 - 1.93% - 2d 12h
    Hoth - 31,588 - 1.95% - 2d 10h
    Tako - 40,102 - 2.09% - 2d 8h

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#30 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:28 am

Question:
Is the Rebel Wookie wagon stronger than the ITT? As Wookies are stronger (5 UC versus 4) than Dark Troopers? Or is this compensated by a 25% higher spawning rate for darks?
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”