GALACTIC CONFLICT - New Guard Reserve #2 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - New Guard Reserve #2 - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:25 am

sneakyzapper wrote:Hello,

Ended up going for 5 uc's only this time. I like shock troopers haha.

Did not use crystals or sample spam so it was not enough attacks/time.

Didnt want to over extend an extra uc and risk them all.

I plan on skipping Er Kit uc now that my vader hero is prestige. Rushing them is not worth it anymore due to crystal costs.

https://ibb.co/VtzGqVT
https://ibb.co/Rj5MYg8

Got all but a green uc. the one went for 10%.

With er kit either 5% or 10% next time ill have more sanity and time to relax.

Er kit is a good challenge for sure. Only worth going for if you want all 6 uc though. It was at almost 100k for me Not too surprising. Was hoping it might be less but nope haha. That made me focus on the 5 vs 6 uc this time.

I only need 4 uc this next conflict week for level 8. I plan on going for 5 uc though probably again. should be a world of a difference with er kit only 5-10% though.

Good luck, nice work on those who posted. Get some rest haha.

Awesome work!!!
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

sneakyzapper
Captain

Post#52 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:47 am

Thanks a lot for the comments everyone!

Its not easy for multiple uc's but the benefits are nice if possible.

I learned this from a friend. It was a process but i got it down eventually.

I realize that since prestige doing 6 uc at once is no longer the same in difficulty so I don't ill do them as much.

Main reason is Er Kit now. Especially if its a popular conflict. For not so popular ones maybe I would give them a try again.

if it feels like a 100k-110k plus with 6 worlds I think its best to focus on that world as 5-10% stage crate haha. Its just not worth it anymore! Rushing with samples/alt sc filler/ or crystals is not worth it haha.

5 uc with 1 being er kit at 5-10% crate seems a lot different and better so Ill go for that this time. Save the strain haha.

I know some people get uc on multiple bases. I dont do that personally. I think thats awesome for them and yeah that would cause less frags for others in a way. I use an Alt for SC fills only. I would not want to do multiple bases on conflicts.

I have not even used my alt in events for units. Though that may be an idea for some cool units. That would not hurt anyone or take conflicts away from people. It would be a lot of work though. Always an idea. If they ever bring events back this year.

Good luck everyone on week 2 of shocks/sniper reserve troops.

DeathStriker

Post#53 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:00 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Outbreak - New Guard Reserve #2 - Week #2 - Has Started

In-Game Commander News - Rebel Faction - 01-10-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Let the Discussion Continue...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#54 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:13 pm

WEEK #2 UCL TARGETS:

New Guard Reserve #1 - Week #2 (History) had the following UCL Stats as of 2 hours prior to end:

Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ---------------------------------
    Tat - 30,565 - 1.97% - 4h
    Dan - 24,509 - 1.99% - 3h 10m
    Kit - 78,245 - 1.80% - 5h
    Yav - 31,581 - 1.89% - 0d 21h
    Hoth - 31,273- 1.91% - 8h
    Tako - 28,361 - 2.19% - 1d 0h

-----------------------------------
So these become potential "targets" for Week #2

AND SO... Good luck to all those grinders out there...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#55 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Boog wrote:The leaderboards don't show proof of anything. Rebels spent the last year whining about sniper GR, pouted and hid on Tatooine. They complained that they could no longer compete in conflicts, and that defense was impossible for them on any planets other than desert planets. None of this was true. During all that time, there were rebels racking up defensive wins on Hoth and on the forest planets. And there were rebels attacking on those planets and finishing in the top 50 of conflicts. But, the tired old story was that the devs were against the rebels and making it impossible for them to compete.

Then one day, a conflict for sharpshooter gr arrived, and all of a sudden rebels could compete on every planet. Lol! Nothing changed to improve their ability to attack, but suddenly they could (and did, and still do), and have been all over the leaderboards on all planets. This has nothing to do with sharpshooter gr. It just has to do with competing and not hiding like a bunch of pansies on Tatooine.

Another bogus post. Intentionally trying to rile people up, or are you this myopic?

Dev bases got turned on for rebels. That's the difference, the only difference. It's why they can now compete. Those rebels you talk about on the leaderboards, they weren't there. Nada. Time after time multiple of us posted how there wasn't a single rebel on the leaderboards of the green planet conflicts. Just saying there were, doesn't change history. There are threads proving there were not.

You are good at rewriting history to make the narrative fit your tunnel vision of the game. And all those imps that jumped on board this post, high fivin, and screaming amen, shame on you. Have some respect for your opponents, be better, be more like Spock. The game was completely out of balance, but balance is coming, hope you enjoy it...

All we've ever wanted was an even playing field. We aren't there yet, my sharp gr is at level 3, but already pulling in pages of defense. Balance is coming, and I bet you wont like it.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#56 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:03 pm

ObiTwo wrote:
Boog wrote:The leaderboards don't show proof of anything. Rebels spent the last year whining about sniper GR, pouted and hid on Tatooine. They complained that they could no longer compete in conflicts, and that defense was impossible for them on any planets other than desert planets. None of this was true. During all that time, there were rebels racking up defensive wins on Hoth and on the forest planets. And there were rebels attacking on those planets and finishing in the top 50 of conflicts. But, the tired old story was that the devs were against the rebels and making it impossible for them to compete.

Then one day, a conflict for sharpshooter gr arrived, and all of a sudden rebels could compete on every planet. Lol! Nothing changed to improve their ability to attack, but suddenly they could (and did, and still do), and have been all over the leaderboards on all planets. This has nothing to do with sharpshooter gr. It just has to do with competing and not hiding like a bunch of pansies on Tatooine.

Another bogus post. Intentionally trying to rile people up, or are you this myopic?

Dev bases got turned on for rebels. That's the difference, the only difference. It's why they can now compete. Those rebels you talk about on the leaderboards, they weren't there. Nada. Time after time multiple of us posted how there wasn't a single rebel on the leaderboards of the green planet conflicts. Just saying there were, doesn't change history. There are threads proving there were not.

You are good at rewriting history to make the narrative fit your tunnel vision of the game. And all those imps that jumped on board this post, high fivin, and screaming amen, shame on you. Have some respect for your opponents, be better, be more like Spock. The game was completely out of balance, but balance is coming, hope you enjoy it...

All we've ever wanted was an even playing field. We aren't there yet, my sharp gr is at level 3, but already pulling in pages of defense. Balance is coming, and I bet you wont like it.

It's obvious what the Two in your screen name stands for, because you are completely full of it. You clearly have no idea how dev bases work. They were not "Turned on". But continue on with your delusions of this conspiracy against rebels.

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#57 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Boog wrote:It's obvious what the Two in your screen name stands for, because you are completely full of it. You clearly have no idea how dev bases work. They were not "Turned on". But continue on with your delusions of this conspiracy against rebels.

In fact they were turned on. Dev bases did not exist in the game, they were a solution to a diminishing player pool.

It's not a delusion, nor is it a conspiracy. It's all perfectly verifiable. There was imbalance in the game. You can attack me personally all you want. I'll just keep posting fact to counter your opinions.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#58 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:47 pm

ObiTwo wrote:

I hardly think that the devs are turning dev bases on and off on planets, it’s all automatic to prevent CNFO’s. If you are seeing dev bases on those planets it’s because there are now more Rebel players on those planets attacking Imperial player bases and taking them out.

(I have been grinding to UC on Dandoran and Hoth for the last 6+ months with my Rebel base and I have yet to see a dev base on either planet; I just attack player bases to get to UC...) I also grind on Dandoran and Hoth every conflict with my Imperial base and I almost never see dev bases either, so those planets seem to be pretty balanced as far as active player and dev bases go. The only time my Imprerial account sees dev bases on those planets is in the last few hours of the conflicts, when I assume that the grinding was at it’s peak.

I too cannot wait for balance to be restored to the force, and by that I mean that the blanket 30+% advantage that the Rebels have enjoyed on both the offence and the defence since the introduction of the imbalanced jet to jump skin bonuses is insane! Ah well, I guess I will simply continue to enjoy the unfair advantage that my Rebel base has over those poor Imperials until they decide to fix it.

sneakyzapper
Captain

Post#59 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:00 pm

Good luck everyone!

Er kit was at about 98k for me the last 5 minutes.

it bounced .15% easily within 20 minutes at the last hour or so. If you were not doing attacks and had a good lead.

https://ibb.co/LNyVsZY

I think it would be a lot higher than the 5 hour post on the history.

Just a heads up. It's a lot of points.

It's only worth going for er kit if you're doing all 6 ultra chrome worlds at once in my opinion otherwise don't bother. That's for imperials though. Not sure if rebels have dev bases or not. Imperials don't. At least for me haha.

If it was a dev base situation maybe it would be different.

Just my opinion though. Haha. I was able to get 6 uc both weeks the first time shocks came out but that was with crystal rushing. My vader hero was not prestige then. I won't be doing that again now though. Too expensive for crystal hero prestige stuff.

Math wise I Should be good for level 10 shocks with another 24 ultra chromes maybe 1 extra frag too.

Would need 4 weeks of conflicts at 11 uc/220 frag equivalent. 5 uc per week and 1 10% crate = 11 per 2 week sets.

A 5th week at 2 uc's/4-5 10%s would finish it for the 479 total needed.

Will get to level 8 for sure this week at least for the cool shocks.

Thanks as always DS for the info too!

Spirit
Major General

Post#60 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:30 am

All good points Shelendil. I dont hate other players in any way. If people are playing by the rules, then they do what they can to win. However, many point out that player number are lower, and there are many reasons for it.
I am a casual player but have time to do conflicts from time to time. I know many players in so many squads that have time for one quick session per day.
98% of accounts in every conflict get very little. 2% get it all. If those same 2% are uc on several planets, plus multiple accounts each doing the same, all the frags are sucked up by maybe 0.1% of people. That sucks in my view.
An ex-Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..

Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

currently out of game

Return to “General Discussions”