GALACTIC CONFLICT - New Guard Reserve #2 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - New Guard Reserve #2 - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:01 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Final):

:arrow: 2 Hours to go. Some thresholds may be higher.

Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ---------------------------------
    Tat - 28,760 - 1.96% - 2h 14m
    Dan - 29,278 - 2.03% - 2h 16m
    Kit - 91,118 - 1.91% - 2h 36m
    Yav - 42,172 - 1.87% - 2h 2min
    Hoth - 30,538 - 1.95% - 4h 23min
    Tako - 37,501 - 2.02% - 4h 18m
    -----------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: {Won't be posted this Week} (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#42 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:00 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - New Guard Reserve #2 - Week #1 - Has Ended

Galactic Conflict - New Guard Reserve - Week #1 - has ended.

Post how you did if you wish.

In 24 hours New Guard Reserve #2 - Week #2 (Final Week) begins...

DeathStriker

Post#43 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:00 pm

MY CONFLICT STATUS - Week #1 - Final

• HQ 11 / Prestige :

• Tatooine - Ended in UCL - #578 Leaderboard Position (32,640 Medals / Gears) Top 0.65% - Got 20 Frags for Sharpshooter Guard Reserve.
    • Er'Kit - Ended in UCL - #31 Leaderboard Position (104,023 Medals / Gears) Top 0.30% - Got 20 Frags for Sharpshooter Guard Reserve.

⇨ COMBINED: I got 40 Frags which gave me my Sharpshooter GR Level 5 Upgrade, and 26/70 Frags towards Level 6 Upgrade :D
  • HQ 8:

• Tatooine - Ended in Obsidian - #3463 Leaderboard Position (16,166 Medals / Gears) Top 3.90% - Got 15 Frags for Sharpshooter Guard Reserve.
    • Er'Kit - Ended in Obsidian - #398 Leaderboard Position (56,728 Medals / Gears) Top 3.98% - Got 15 Frags for Sharpshooter Guard Reserve.

⇨ COMBINED: I got 30 Frags which gave me my Sharpshooter GR Level 4 Upgrade, and 28/50 Frags towards Level 5 Upgrade :D
  • HQ 6 (New): {Did Not Participate}
And now in 24 hours we start Week #2...

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#44 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:44 pm

I decided to focus on my, now level 9, Rebel base in this conflict and I managed to get 4 UCs (Tat, Dan, Hoth, Tako) and 2 Bronzonium (ErKit) for 90 frags. I am hoping to do the same next week and I will get GR Sharpie to level 7! My level 9 Imperial base that participated in the initial GR conflicts only just got to GR Sniper lvl 7 last week, so all of these conflicts enabled my Rebel base to catch up to my Imperial base! (I find it interesting to note that it only took my Rebel base about 2 months to get to level 7 where it took my Imperial base well over a year to get there! > If this conflict comes around again, let the Imperials play for GR Sniper instead!)

My newly level 9 Imperial base sat on Tatooine and got an UC from defense alone, with well over 100 defensive wins! Since moving up to level 9 over the holidays, my defensive win ratio has gone down a little but I get attacked far more so I ended up with more conflict gears! I am looking forward to upgrading all of my turrets over the next few months! I am going to be upgrading 1 barrack, 1 factory and my armory next week so it will be a defense only week again for this account.

My prestige Imperial base no longer gets attacked enough to win defensive only victories and since I was upgrading barracks to prestige level I did not attack with this account. (It got a 10% prize on tatooine)

I did not play with my mini level 7 rebel account as I did not have the time. I am now thinking about upgrading this account to level 8 to feed my level 9 base with jets.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#45 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:07 pm

I'm in the same situation than strawman. With two Prestige bases upgrading essential buildings to attack and the difficulty in dealing with rivals with high-level defenses, I practically abandoned both Prestige and now use them only to feed my smaller bases Rebel and Imperial HQ 6, both with Jump/Jet skins level 2.

So it's easy and quick to get enough gears at level 6 in conflicts, but as I already have Shock Trooper GR on level 2 and I do not use because of Snipers, I only played with my new Rebel HQ 6, and I got UC on Tatooine (1.10% and 31.720) and Obsidian on Takodana (4.38% and 24.338). If I had not lost half of yesterday without the internet because of a maintenance on my ISP, maybe I could get UC on Tako, too.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

sneakyzapper
Captain

Post#46 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:20 am

Hello,

Ended up going for 5 uc's only this time. I like shock troopers haha.

Did not use crystals or sample spam so it was not enough attacks/time.

Didnt want to over extend an extra uc and risk them all.

I plan on skipping Er Kit uc now that my vader hero is prestige. Rushing them is not worth it anymore due to crystal costs.

https://ibb.co/VtzGqVT
https://ibb.co/Rj5MYg8

Got all but a green uc. the one went for 10%.

With er kit either 5% or 10% next time ill have more sanity and time to relax.

Er kit is a good challenge for sure. Only worth going for if you want all 6 uc though. It was at almost 100k for me Not too surprising. Was hoping it might be less but nope haha. That made me focus on the 5 vs 6 uc this time.

I only need 4 uc this next conflict week for level 8. I plan on going for 5 uc though probably again. should be a world of a difference with er kit only 5-10% though.

Good luck, nice work on those who posted. Get some rest haha.

TNT
Admiral

Post#47 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:12 am

sneakyzapper wrote:Hello,

I plan on skipping Er Kit uc now that my vader hero is prestige. Rushing them is not worth it anymore due to crystal costs.

Er kit is a good challenge for sure. Only worth going for if you want all 6 uc though. It was at almost 100k for me Not too surprising. Was hoping it might be less but nope haha. That made me focus on the 5 vs 6 uc this time.

I only need 4 uc this next conflict week for level 8. I plan on going for 5 uc though probably again. should be a world of a difference with er kit only 5-10% though.

Congrats man! Amazing work.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
No Line or Discord required. (though the latter is available if you want to)

Also available in a trial version.

lma
Commodore

Post#48 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:41 am

sneakyzapper wrote:Hello,

U r the ironman of swc conflicts!! :)

Spirit
Major General

Post#49 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:02 am

The big problem is, that quite a few players use multiple bases and get uc (or close to) across several planets. Basically this is a relatively small number of people, who constantly suck up the majority of frags.
While this is not against the rules, and clearly takes considerable time and skill, it is likely to be a factor that drives casual players from the game. I know many players who give up early on as there is little chance of picking up conflict frags.
I am sure many will not agree but by being greedy, you drive players away.
An ex-Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..

Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

currently out of game

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#50 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:50 am

Spirit wrote:The big problem is, that quite a few players use multiple bases and get uc (or close to) across several planets. Basically this is a relatively small number of people, who constantly suck up the majority of frags.
While this is not against the rules, and clearly takes considerable time and skill, it is likely to be a factor that drives casual players from the game. I know many players who give up early on as there is little chance of picking up conflict frags.
I am sure many will not agree but by being greedy, you drive players away.

Or they could bring events back. Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Also, the more people that participate in a conflict the more rewards there are to be had. Participating means only going to a planet and scouting an opponent. You don't even have to attack. That's what we should be encouraging.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”