War!!!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Major General

Re: War!!!

Post#51 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:12 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Harshit wrote:Currently my IMP squad is matched against English-Clashers and about 2 and half hours to begin.

Their team consist of:
3-P's
5-HQ 10's
3-HQ 9's
and 1 each of HQ 5,6,7,8
I am pretty sure we are going to win this one but those guys may be crying of their mismatch and my squad lineup is 14-P's and 1 HQ 9, clearly no way for the other to win.

While it may be TRUE that your Squad will be a challenge to English-Clashers, depending on the OPs in Play and the skill of their 11 Top Players they may surprise you and put up a great fight and even Tie Score.

Never, Never, Never, underestimate the other Squad, and the power of being the "underdog"... :lol:

:lol: My squad would actually like it if they tried to tie the match, we respect and honour those players.

Btw, I would like to ask that if the Tie brute/ U-wing skin works on traps or not, I dont remember if it was mentioned somewhere but when i see a TIE fighter trap being triggered , the airstrike animation is similiar to the TIE brute animation when deployed.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#52 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:32 am

Harshit wrote:Btw, I would like to ask that if the Tie brute/ U-wing skin works on traps or not, I dont remember if it was mentioned somewhere but when i see a TIE fighter trap being triggered , the airstrike animation is similiar to the TIE brute animation when deployed.

A BIT OFF TOPIC:

• Tie Brute / U-Wing Armory Skins are not available in War (on Sullust), but are available in War for OP Captures and/or also for PvP Attacks.
  • Tie Brute / U-Wing Armory Skins do have Splash Damage which might destroy Traps (despite the Tie Brute / U-Wing having 0 Damage Multiplier against Traps).
  • There are more "cost / time effective" ways to destroy Traps than using Tie Brute / U-Wing Armory Skins.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#53 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:29 pm

In wars, the Hoth HQ loophole if you want to call it that, is ridiculous. I don't recall anyone mentioning it before though.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

TSQL
Commodore

Post#54 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:29 am

can someone please tell me which link is the war crate on the site:
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/

Thanks for all your efforts guys. I realize you are providing us this info on your own resources. This site is just a bit overwhelming for novices like me.
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#55 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:48 am

ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

TSQL
Commodore

Post#56 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:02 am

Thank You Shelendil
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#57 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:29 am

The 'remove troop' feature is a great addition to the game, but it does cause crashes sometimes.

The HQ donated troop issue has been around for a while.

Like others have said, the solution is to close the app and reload before making important attacks.

I've been doing this before War attacks for several years now.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#58 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:20 pm

TSQL wrote:can someone please tell me which link is the war crate on the site:

Thanks for all your efforts guys. I realize you are providing us this info on your own resources. This site is just a bit overwhelming for novices like me.

TSQL,

LOL, yes. Great amount of work done and a lot of good info, but daunting for casual players. I wish there was a more generic version, that basically outlined units available and graded them on a more generic 1 through 5 star rating. Add a few comments and you have a starter kit for new players. For example:

Rebel Bike
-----------------------
Target ................ Rating
Buildings ............. X
Turrets ............... X
Shields ............... X
Traps ................. X
Walls ................. X
Infantry .............. X
etc., etc.

Key Target Preferences (List top 2 or 3).
Tips for usage ...
lukeskywalker
Leader

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#59 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:27 pm

TSQL wrote:can someone please tell me which link is the war crate on the site:

Sorry, I didn't address the question. The war crates are random and I believe only the devs know what's in them as far as I know. I do know that they are most often basic frags for stuff like Heavy Soldiers and some higher level stuff like A-Wings, Kessen, etc. Basically the best of the old toys. I have never seen Jet, A5/Wookiee Wagon, or guard reserve frags, the new stuff, which tend to be sold in the store. If I misunderstood the question, hopefully someone else can chime in.
lukeskywalker
Leader

Pirate
Admiral

Post#60 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:40 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:Sorry, I didn't address the question. The war crates are random and I believe only the devs know what's in them as far as I know. I do know that they are most often basic frags for stuff like Heavy Soldiers and some higher level stuff like A-Wings, Kessen, etc. Basically the best of the old toys. I have never seen Jet, A5/Wookiee Wagon, or guard reserve frags, the new stuff, which tend to be sold in the store. If I misunderstood the question, hopefully someone else can chime in.

Shelendil answered the question with the link showing all of the options (and odds to receive them) for war crates.
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_s ... t_eqp.html
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Return to “General Discussions”