5,000 Bonus Crystals

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Chaotic999
Captain

Re: 5,000 Bonus Crystals

Post#11 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:45 am

thecursedpit wrote:Fingers crossed... maybe we get the medals back and is this compensation for the wait? Not believing it will happen but still... Lost 47k and got 1k crystals. No clue what to do with them as I got 5 droids and speeding up buildings with them is just meh :(

Well I hope your right, but in the message with the crystals, it said "thank you for your patience while we resolved game issues", so to me that sounds like in their unrealistic dream world, that the issue of medals being lost is resolved and we can all fuck off with our shitty little crystal crates. But a small ray of hope is that the devs are very stupid so maybe they meant resolve not resolved.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

ForceMel
Major General

Post#12 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:29 am

Chaotic999 wrote:
thecursedpit wrote:Fingers crossed... maybe we get the medals back and is this compensation for the wait? Not believing it will happen but still... Lost 47k and got 1k crystals. No clue what to do with them as I got 5 droids and speeding up buildings with them is just meh :(

Well I hope your right, but in the message with the crystals, it said "thank you for your patience while we resolved game issues", so to me that sounds like in their unrealistic dream world, that the issue of medals being lost is resolved and we can all fuck off with our shitty little crystal crates. But a small ray of hope is that the devs are very stupid so maybe they meant resolve not resolved.

Yep, it sounds like they have resolved the issues. They traded me 5000 crystals for over 140k medals. If that's the solution, then I am more than a little upset about it.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#13 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:01 am

I lost 95K medals and was "compensated" with 2K crystals…

going to send another ticket to support ...
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#14 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:41 am

LOL!

#1 Where can I sign up for that medal loss? It takes a LONG time to grind away all of those medals after each conflict so that the game becomes playable again! Seriously, why does my level 8 account have to face maxed out level 10 and prestige bases when my medal count hits around 9,000??? (If anyone has some videos on how level 8 accounts can beat maxed out level 10s with glowing everything without using air support or SC, I'd love to see them!)

#2 Not only did those players get to drop medals easily, they got rewarded for it?? Double win!!! LOL, I know that 5000 crystals is about $50, but on the other hand that's only about 3 days of prestige level building upgrade speedup...

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#15 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:46 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:Correct, it was for medal loss. Apparently compensation is something like:
up to 25k medal loss = 1000 crystals
up to 60k medal loss = 2000
up to 130k medal loss = 5000
Dont understand why they cant just reinstate the medals though.

Perhaps they have no record of who had how many medals and what they lost? Maybe an unrecoverable loss.

I didn't want to be right, but I was. Just had that feeling that their systems would have no idea who was on any particular medal count at any particular time.

Spock
Admiral

Post#16 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:53 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:Correct, it was for medal loss. Apparently compensation is something like:
up to 25k medal loss = 1000 crystals
up to 60k medal loss = 2000
up to 130k medal loss = 5000
Dont understand why they cant just reinstate the medals though.

Perhaps they have no record of who had how many medals and what they lost? Maybe an unrecoverable loss.

I didn't want to be right, but I was. Just had that feeling that their systems would have no idea who was on any particular medal count at any particular time.

Good news. You were wrong!
They know exactly who was affected by this glitch. The proof is the fact they sent compensation to those players.
The also know how many medals were lots because the separated these players into compensation brackets based on the amount of medals lost.
It’s all in a database.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#17 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Spock wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Perhaps they have no record of who had how many medals and what they lost? Maybe an unrecoverable loss.

They know exactly who was affected by this glitch. The proof is the fact they sent compensation to those players.
The also know how many medals were lots because the separated these players into compensation brackets based on the amount of medals lost.
It’s all in a database.

I'm glad to be wrong, but why are they unable to restore lost medals?

Spock
Admiral

Post#18 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:19 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
Spock wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:I didn't want to be right, but I was. Just had that feeling that their systems would have no idea who was on any particular medal count at any particular time.

It’s all in a database.

That’s the 5k crystal question. ;)
Last time this happened they were able to restore the medals. So I feel they are just unwilling to right now as they want to focus their resources on the transfer to zynga and ignore the medal issue.

CharlieRebeL
Squadron Leader

Post#19 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:41 pm

Spock wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
Spock wrote:
It’s all in a database.

Last time this happened they were able to restore the medals. So I feel they are just unwilling to right now as they want to focus their resources on the transfer to zynga and ignore the medal issue.

I suspect your right Spock, it’s more a case of won’t not can’t.

Last time this happened I knew exactly what medals I had when I went down by over 100k and kept track of exactely how many medals I’d gained whilst at the lower level. When they restored the medals my new total was exactely what I’d calculated and that time I didn’t report it or email support, it all happened automatically when they did the fix so i fail to see why they couldn’t do it this time if they chose to.

We need as many people as possible to complain now that their pitiful crystal gratuity crate isn’t good enough to get them to do the work. Im personally not spending a single crystal from the crate ( wish I’d not opened ) and in my letter to support said they can have the crystals back, just want my medals back.

Spock
Admiral

Post#20 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:55 pm

CharlieRebeL wrote:
Spock wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:I'm glad to be wrong, but why are they unable to restore lost medals?

I suspect your right Spock, it’s more a case of won’t not can’t.

Last time this happened I knew exactly what medals I had when I went down by over 100k and kept track of exactely how many medals I’d gained whilst at the lower level. When they restored the medals my new total was exactely what I’d calculated and that time I didn’t report it or email support, it all happened automatically when they did the fix so i fail to see why they couldn’t do it this time if they chose to.

We need as many people as possible to complain now that their pitiful crystal gratuity crate isn’t good enough to get them to do the work. Im personally not spending a single crystal from the crate ( wish I’d not opened ) and in my letter to support said they can have the crystals back, just want my medals back.

Right on man!

Return to “General Discussions”