GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #2 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #2 - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:30 am

The vacation continues! 6 weeks in a row! I guess I could upgrade my Starship Command to prestige level since I won't need air support for 2 more weeks...

DeathStriker

Post#22 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:57 am

strawman3125 wrote:The vacation continues! 6 weeks in a row! I guess I could upgrade my Starship Command to prestige level since I won't need air support for 2 more weeks...

strawman3125 - Lots of Players are looking at the next 2 Weeks as a time to Upgrade "Key Buildings" like Hero Command, Starship Command, Cantina, and Armory to the Next Level.

I am planning on doing the same! :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#23 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:11 am

Steve76 wrote:Very disappointing... when can we start fighting for jet skins again? i have a lvl 9 and not a single skin since starting that account 8 months ago. :(

Jet skins are available in bronzium crates. You can fight for them every single day.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Harshit
Commodore

Post#24 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:40 am

DeathStriker wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:The vacation continues! 6 weeks in a row! I guess I could upgrade my Starship Command to prestige level since I won't need air support for 2 more weeks...

strawman3125 - Lots of Players are looking at the next 2 Weeks as a time to Upgrade "Key Buildings" like Hero Command, Starship Command, Cantina, and Armory to the Next Level.

+10000 I am done for this week conflict, enough for an unlock for my IMP base. Already put barracks and factories at upgrade in both bases.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#25 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:09 am

DeathStriker wrote:

I'm sorry but people have been saying that same line now for over 6 weeks...

2 weeks periods of the spider, 2 weeks of shocks, then 2 weeks of the ATUseless... and now 2 weeks of Rancors????

That's 8 weeks... 8 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In that time I've managed to get so much of my stuff to prestige: Barracks, transport, hero, factory.. for what??? To sit here and wait for another shitty two week tournament that is irrelevant to the majority of the player population? This Rancor thing only even works with high levels... what do low levels do for this two week period????

As I said above, there are key units that we'd all love to grind for to bring us back........

Please please please read this thread Devs and give us something for Christmas...........
Last edited by Richaldo on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#26 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:46 am

StrikerRebel wrote:rancor frags are so useless, to upgrade to level 2 you need 60 frags to upgrade to level 10 680 frags. For all upgrade steps you need 2642 frags !!! Unbelieveable crap...

Don't forget that Jumps are immune to Rancors.
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#27 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:58 am

Well, I sign everything you guys have written so far, I thought I was just disinterested in playing conflicts, but now I see myself totally disinterested in even continuing the upgrades for my two Prestige - that are not maxed out to 10, so my 5 droids could now be working on upgrades for these two bases.

But I'd rather spend my time listening to music, watching movies, and testing other games. I already said here that this game was dead well before the Prestige and the Mega Loot Dev bases. Disney has just closed the casket lid ever since.

I think all the crap we're seeing in the game, from useless units and unbelievable bugs (like the medal stealing) since Disney announced the sale to Zynga, only reflects their disinterest in continuing to work for the good of something they will no longer give a shit.

The Disney-Zynga change is typical when you have elections and change the head of government and most of the representatives of the Parliament here in Brazil. Those at the end of their mandates do not give a damn about anything, and those who will take over can not start their jobs because they have not yet been sworn in.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Yoda123
Squadron Leader

Post#28 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:32 am

I guess I will use the week one conflict as upgrade my hq to lvl 6 time for some much needed base building and uograding.

DeathStriker

Post#29 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:21 pm

ARE RANCOR CONFLICTS worth grinding for?

I was only able to Unlock the Classic Rancor and Hunter Rancor in the First Rancor Conflicts at 32 Frags each for reaching UCL on one Planet per Week.

IN THE NEW CONFLICTS the League Rewards have not changed:

• Ultra Chrome = 32 Frags
  • Obsidian = 16 Frags
  • Bronzium 1 = 8 Frags
  • Bronzium II = 4 Frags
FOR REVIEWhere are the number of Frags needed per Level for each Rancor Creature:

Level. Frags Needed
    1. 32
    2. 60
    3. 90
    4. 130
    5. 180
    6. 240
    7. 310
    8. 400
    9. 520
    10. 680
    TOTAL: 2642 Frags in all or put another way... 83 UCL Crates.
AND SO... I need 5 UCL Crates to get one "Unlocked" Rancor Creature to Level 3...

... BUT ...

...With each offered Rancor Creature only appearing on 1 Planet per Week... the BEST that I can do is only 2 UCL Crates for 64 Frags over the 2 Weeks of these Conflicts - or put another way - just a Level 1 Unlock for my Shadow Rancor and/or a Level 2 Upgrade for my Classic and/or Hunter Rancor.

IT MAKES ONE WONDER if grinding for these is worth the effort... :roll:

⇨ RELATED TOPIC POST: HOW LONG TO UPGRADE RANCOR CREATURES?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Schruaf
Major General

Post#30 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:54 pm

DS
I think you are wrong. According to the ingame displayed frags and the dataminer hp the frags reward are still 4, 8, 16 , 32

The troop samples for players under Lvl 10 are 40, 30, 20, 10.
So only for the samples, not for the frags.

Return to “General Discussions”