GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #2 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #2 - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:27 pm

NEW GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #2

In-Game Commander News - 12-06-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)
**It is similar to the first one posted here.

Conflicts

Week #1: Dec 6 - Dec 12

• Tatooine - Classic Rancor
    • Yavin 4 - Hunter Rancor
    • Hoth - Shadow Rancor
    Week #2: Dec 13 - Dec 19

• Dandoran - Classic Rancor
    • Er'Kit - Hunter Rancor
    • Takodana - Shadow Rancor
Let the Discussion Begin...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Additional Screenshots

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

luke50

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Rancors Unleashed #2 - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:57 pm

Just as well. Focused on Christmas shopping and events/dinners anyway. Good break till next year. Thanks for keeping us posted!

LS

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#3 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Conflict not an Event - I refer to my previous post, somebody tag it for me.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:04 pm

CoolGuy wrote:Conflict not an Event - I refer to my previous post, somebody tag it for me.

CoolGuy - Perhaps you speak of your Topic posted here.

There is "speculation" that following this Rancor Conflict there may be an "Event" to take us through the Holiday Season into next year. Reminder - it was a year ago that they introduced the SWC Event System as I posted here.

But Time Will Tell...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:23 pm

That sucks that they just do a repeat event for Regular, Hunter and Shadows and don't give us a chance for Rage or Krayts.......lazy devs
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Is this just going to be for level 10's and 11's again? If so, I'll be starting two barracks upgrades tomorrow.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Like the #1 Edition, this is a specific Conflict only for HQs 10 and Prestige, while HQs 9 and below will receive Samples again. Why should I play a week of conflicts attacking like a maniac only for samples? More vacations for my low level bases, as well for my Prestiges. And as after this it matches with holidays -- I think i probably play SWC again only in 2019 if we finally have an Event or something really useful to grind for in the Zynga's era.

If SWC allowed we sell buildings like many other games do, probably I already had sold this stupid Beast Trap for my both Prestiges...

And I so interested in play SWC that I have my 5 worker droids idle in my Imperial Prestige for 2 days -- I could be attacking Dev bases now to upgrade more 3 turrets, both Dekas and another Prestige building, but I am browsing for new albuns of my favorite bands on the Internet... Maybe after this I am going to produce bananas in my Fruit Farm in Forge of Empires while doing the Winter Event quests. :lol:

Yes, they have an Event running right now in Forge of Empires while SWC has... conflicts for "nerfed" skins for AT-AP and AT-MP... :evil:
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

LordWader
Commodore

Post#8 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi DS, your first post has the dates of 13-19 for week 1 and 6-12 for week 2. Could you please confirm the correct dates for the two weeks? Thanks

Gooner
Commander

Post#9 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:49 pm

Another 2 weeks of crap then why not do a separate conflict for us players who are not level 10 prestige if they think I'm grinding for 2 weeks for samples they're smoking crack starting to get sick of this game if it's not crashes it's two bob conflicts for useless units or crap like this the devs should be trying to keep all levels busy not just 10s and prestige bases

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#10 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:29 am

Gooner wrote:Another 2 weeks of crap then why not do a separate conflict for us players who are not level 10 prestige if they think I'm grinding for 2 weeks for samples they're smoking crack starting to get sick of this game if it's not crashes it's two bob conflicts for useless units or crap like this the devs should be trying to keep all levels busy not just 10s and prestige bases

it's a fucking shambles..............
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Return to “General Discussions”