No More Conflict Grinds - We Want Events!!!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Commander

Re: No More Conflict Grinds - We Want Events!!!

Post#11 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:23 am

Couldn't agree more give us an EP event no more conflicts i can't be arsed with them hardly playing right now because I'm sick of em

Jax
Commander

Post#12 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:54 am

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Negative. No events. Trying to destroy 400 turrets and then score 1200 EP for a bonus crate sounds terrible.

Agreed. Hopefully that won't be the case when/if we see another event.

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#13 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Yeah! Bring back events!

But reduce the requirements! You need to log in 20+ times in 6 days to finish it and although the early ones only take a few minutes to finish the last few take 2-3 hours per (grind time, before research time) and then each bonus crate takes 2-3 hours of grind time! (I think it was 9 3 stars wins for my level 10 base, which attacks about once every 15 minutes) I really hope that that does not increase for prestige! That is a serious time commitment!

sneakyzapper
Commander

Post#14 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:29 pm

Doing 24 ultra chromes in a month is whatever. Used to it at least.

Events are cool though too. It has been a while.

Diversity would be nice to mix it up a bit at least.

Rancors in the EP style event would be nice to see sometime.

Hoping the next stuff is not more conflicts too. It is getting a bit annoying lately haha.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#15 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Yes!
What do we want?! Events!
When do we want them?! Now!
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

Spock
Admiral

Post#16 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:51 pm

I agree with most posts here. I miss the events or at least alternating between them and conflicts. Events started off great but each time a new one came out, they got worse and worse. :(
Objectives usually increased. Wait times between stages changed. The number of stages grew. The number of rewards in the bonus crates got to be less and less.
But I’d still like to have them back. Just hope they don’t get too much worse with prestige. But I think we know they will.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#17 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:23 pm

Spock wrote:I agree with most posts here. I miss the events or at least alternating between them and conflicts. Events started off great but each time a new one came out, they got worse and worse. :(
Objectives usually increased. Wait times between stages changed. The number of stages grew. The number of rewards in the bonus crates got to be less and less.
But I’d still like to have them back. Just hope they don’t get too much worse with prestige. But I think we know they will.

Logic would dictate Spock, that the increase in event objectives for Prestige, should be similar to the gap between level 9 and 10 objectives. Logic would suggest that the increase would have to be reasonably achievable otherwise nobody at Prestige level will play. However, it has been apparent for a long time that the developers of this game do not base their decisions solely on logic.

Spock
Admiral

Post#18 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:30 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
Spock wrote:I agree with most posts here. I miss the events or at least alternating between them and conflicts. Events started off great but each time a new one came out, they got worse and worse. :(

Logic would dictate Spock, that the increase in event objectives for Prestige, should be similar to the gap between level 9 and 10 objectives. Logic would suggest that the increase would have to be reasonably achievable otherwise nobody at Prestige level will play. However, it has been apparent for a long time that the developers of this game do not base their decisions solely on logic.

Haha. Ain’t that the truth! Well played my friend. :D

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

Euph
Admiral

Post#19 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:19 pm

I have to admit I was getting pretty sick of the events by the time they stopped them. But I'd agree it's time to bring them back. I'll echo some thoughts here: I'm hoping they not only do not increase the requirements for prestige, but decrease the requirements overall - the 200 turret torture was ridiculous, as was the 900 EP grind for a crate.
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#20 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:29 pm

I like the events and added chances for crate rewards. More than anything I would like to see the troop selection lag reduced. Unless I am playing two devices at once, to stay active, it is very hard to get into an attack rhythm and keep playing beyond three or four attacks. Even the hyperspace transition could be shortened a few seconds - assuming it’s not hiding a download of some kind.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~44k Deka/o: 34/26 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Return to “General Discussions”