No More Conflict Grinds - We Want Events!!!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Major General

No More Conflict Grinds - We Want Events!!!

Post#1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:27 am

For months we have been grinding for frags for nearly useless units (except GR Snipers for Rebels). The Events breathed a new life into the game, however for some reason the developers seem to think we prefer conflict grinds. We could have months of events to catch up on all the essential frags that we are missing, eg Rancors. If you are a developer and reading this - bring back the Events!!!

Spirit
Major General

Re: No More Conflict Grinds - We Want Events!!!

Post#2 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:52 am

+1000000000000
An Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..

Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

Member of Thedarkknight501 a level 50 Imp squad Join us

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:34 am

yes, bring back Events; but try to balance it. Not 4 weeks of Events in a row.
1-2 weeks of Events, then 1-2 weeks of Conflicts. And frequently change the nature of the Event aka the frags we are chasing...
That way battle fatigue may be prevented.
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:54 am

Where do I sign for this?

I've been complaining here for months that we need an event, and my 4 "official" accounts are inactive or only making heroic defenses because conflicts are stupid, unfair, time consuming, requires a lot of patience (that I no longer have after 4 years playing SWC) and most of the time the reward is pure deceitful garbage...

I am a bureaucratic player now - do log in daily, donate troops, invest my points, remove inactive, make HDs, attack for upgrades 1 or 2 times a week and I will play other games or see other things on the internet.

But the reason we do not have events since Prestige is pure Devs conspiracy: Events reward Elite Units and most Prestige have most Elites maxed out to 10, either means that in a single Event we can maximize all of them to Prestige without spending a crystal on Crates. So I think we will not have more events for a long time.

Except if Zynga has a less narrow mindset than Disney... I hope so.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:49 am

I've not made an attack with either base in over a week... i'm the sort of player that used to hit 10-20 a day just for fun, let alone the events... now... now I find it hard to switch it on...

So yes... please please please please another EP event... the spider/shock/ATMP for me has been 6 weeks in which i've gone from a big time gamer, to actually installing several other games...

The clock is ticking. . .
Last edited by Richaldo on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:30 am

I wish this was an atdp conflict, lol.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:41 am

Boog wrote:I wish this was an atdp conflict, lol.

hehe edited due to 'post work Monday rage' hahahah
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Spirit
Major General

Post#8 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:52 am

I would like the Imperial repair droid to have a skin. Massive healing power across the map and a final mega explosion that destroys whatever is left of the reb base. It is only fair, now that you have sniper GR.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
An Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..

Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

Member of Thedarkknight501 a level 50 Imp squad Join us

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:13 am

Yeah, the repair droid badly needs a full skin. They are pretty useless as is, with tiny health and almost no healing power. I sometimes do the deploy crates, and will attach 10-20 to a single vehicle. That isn't enough to keep any vehicle alive against two rocket turrets, or even several salvos from one. I do wonder if the repair effect is capped above 3 or 4 of the droids, though.

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#10 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:17 am

Negative. No events. Trying to destroy 400 turrets and then score 1200 EP for a bonus crate sounds terrible.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
~157,000 medals. Toddler Prestige Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Rank 29. Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Return to “General Discussions”