Completely Off Topic But...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: Completely off topic but...

Post#11 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:43 am

mkenobi wrote:
darthdoodie wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:I'm sure that's something important but as I'm in Australia I just don't know.

You can just laugh at the wayne bennet debacle instead

Hahaha... Same thing here.

I don't have any idea what he is talking about... I am in Brazil, and if I got, I don't care neither for the Brazilian League (that they call soccer on USA and Football on UK), so what's the point of this thread on an online game international forum?

Well... I started playing Forge of Empires after tried Lineage Revolution -- both boring as hell. Any tip of what play while they keep the Events turned off? Or maybe a tip about a new good scifi/action TV show also would be great...

Castlevania season 1,2 and Ozarks are great Netflix shows.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Gooner
Commander

Post#12 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:34 am

Since we're off Topic what about the Arsenal giving spurs a good hiding yesterday North London is ours !!

DeathStriker

Re: Completely Off Topic But...

Post#13 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:39 am

Since this Forum does not have a Off Topic Forum, this Topic I guess can continue as long as it is needed and remains civil.

NEW OFF TOPIC POST:

During the next 2-Week Rancors Unleashed #2 Conflicts which most won't be grinding in, perhaps those interested in another RTS game might consider this...

COMMAND & CONQUER: RIVALS

Available now for both iOS and Android.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#14 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:51 am

Gooner wrote:Since we're off Topic what about the Arsenal giving spurs a good hiding yesterday North London is ours !!

I went to the game, it was AMAZING!!!! My voice is only just coming back 3 days later...! Oh to be a GOONER!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#15 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Sorry guys I was just venting when I started this thread. I hate it when peoples (officials) integrity hits rock bottom in a sporting event (or anything else for that matter), but that's the world we live in. Some of us are still honest. What say you?

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:43 pm

RoguePossum wrote:Sorry guys I was just venting when I started this thread. I hate it when peoples (officials) integrity hits rock bottom in a sporting event (or anything else for that matter), but that's the world we live in. Some of us are still honest. What say you?

I'd throw a game for crystals :P
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Lynch
Commander

Post#17 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:21 am

DeathStriker wrote:Since this Forum does not have a Off Topic Forum, this Topic I guess can continue as long as it is needed and remains civil.

NEW OFF TOPIC POST:

During the next 2-Week Rancors Unleashed #2 Conflicts which most won't be grinding in, perhaps those interested in another RTS game might consider this...

COMMAND & CONQUER: RIVALS

Available now for both iOS and Android.

May take the game for a spin. Since I have not been able to access my base since the last update, and getting 0 help from support, it may be a good time to say goodbye to the game for good.

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#18 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Hey Lynch I had the same problem a while back. I had to uninstall Facebook game room and reinstall to get the game to load back. Hope this helps

RP

Lynch
Commander

Post#19 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:54 am

Got back in after a week, lost 2 UC crates, 12 HD crates, did not get any new crates, am lagging behind playing catchup in the new conflicts, and get jacked by the support team. They said they can't do anything about the lost crates. What a joke.

Return to “General Discussions”