Completely Off Topic But...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RoguePossum
Commodore

Completely Off Topic But...

Post#1 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Congratulations to the Crimson Tide of Alabama! If you can't win it the old fashion way by besting your opponent just pay off the referees... AGAIN! They are not even trying to camouflage it now, it's just down right sad. The NCAA is a joke.

Have a good evening.

CoolGuy
Major General

Re: Completely off topic but...

Post#2 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:28 pm

I'm sure that's something important but as I'm in Australia I just don't know.

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:41 pm

Yeah sorry it's a USA thing. Kinda like catching someone cheating at rugby. NCAA college football is a multi-billion dollar business here in the states... but we also give money to countries that want to kill our own troops so that tells you how smart we are. I may be moving to Aussie if you guys will have me.

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:47 pm

CoolGuy wrote:I'm sure that's something important but as I'm in Australia I just don't know.

You can just laugh at the wayne bennet debacle instead

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:25 pm

This should be a running topic for all things unrelated. I'm watching Smallfoot on the couch. :)
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Lolz, although I somehow became the leader of the Crimson_Alliance, we are in no way connected to the Crimson Tide (or the Harvard Crimson, fuck them, too).

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#7 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:42 pm

darthdoodie wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:I'm sure that's something important but as I'm in Australia I just don't know.

Yep, that's a debacle only the NRL can produce, just as well I'm a Victorian and follow the best game.

Zach
Commodore

Post#8 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:04 am

CoolGuy wrote:
darthdoodie wrote:

Yep, that's a debacle only the NRL can produce, just as well I'm a Victorian and follow the best game.

I’m joining in this. I’m in Melbourne as well. And your correct only in the NRL for sure.
Sorry about this DS ;-)

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#9 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:15 am

The NRL is a joke, but the Vic royal commission into the defendant lawyer giving info to the cops is pretty epic

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:43 am

darthdoodie wrote:

Hahaha... Same thing here.

I don't have any idea what he is talking about... I am in Brazil, and if I got, I don't care neither for the Brazilian League (that they call soccer on USA and Football on UK), so what's the point of this thread on an online game international forum?

Well... I started playing Forge of Empires after tried Lineage Revolution -- both boring as hell. Any tip of what play while they keep the Events turned off? Or maybe a tip about a new good scifi/action TV show also would be great...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 50 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”