Turret swap

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JackYOgurl
Squadron Leader

Turret swap

Post#1 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:49 am

Hello...Just have a quick question...lol. I never had to swap a turret before but now I kind of want to do some rearranging...When I go about swapping a turret for another...Will the turret i swap out remain the same level? Or get reset when I get the new turret? I always wondered...

Thank You :)

- Jack

DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: Turret swap

Post#2 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:51 am

Same level as before.

JackYOgurl
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:58 am

OhhYeah????

Fivecrayfish
Commander

Post#4 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:41 am

JACK THE the swapped turrets will remain the same lvl. Most people usually change turrets at lvl 9 (sonic farms, pain in the butt at prestige). They will take their sweet time swapping but their lvl won't drop :)

Just added it even tho I totally saw darkRebel already answered this :)
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

JackYOgurl
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Okay cool cool...so my level 7 mortar will remain level 7 after I swap it out for a sonic right?

JackYOgurl
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:53 pm

It will remain in like a kind of turret inventory?

Fivecrayfish
Commander

Post#7 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Um no, what will happen is you will lose that mortar and instead be in possession of a sonic. So if you want your mortar back you'd have to swap again (and wait the full time as well).
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

Return to “General Discussions”