ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ForceMel
Major General

Re: ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

Post#81 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:53 pm

Indo wrote:What I'm wondering is what are the medals we are left with for? Why was I left with 16090 and how did I earn this amount? (from 54,000)

I can't help but think this is SWC version of the Thanos finger click, maybe our missing medals are stuck in the quantum realm !

It's good to see you old friend! How are things?
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Zapper56
Squadron Leader

Post#82 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Well, after the last reply they sent me this one...
Hi there,

I can definitely see why that loss would be frustrating. I don't have an exact date of when this will be rectified, but you can rest assured they are doing their best to get to the bottom of this.

Kindest regards,
Charis
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

Indo
Officer

Post#83 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:57 pm

ForceMel wrote:
Indo wrote:What I'm wondering is what are the medals we are left with for? Why was I left with 16090 and how did I earn this amount? (from 54,000)

I can't help but think this is SWC version of the Thanos finger click, maybe our missing medals are stuck in the quantum realm !

It's good to see you old friend! How are things?

O Captain, my Captain! ! ! ! :)

We're all good Mel, most of our guys still playing this flakey game and active daily, I'm grateful for loyal guys sticking to it, you know how determined Windows players are!

Devs shredded medals off us wholesale, hopefully fix is not far away.. Of course we've been through far worse together ! haha

:)

lordhelmet123
Storm Trooper

Post#84 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:29 pm

My main base was not affected. My newish paper dragon hq8 base was though. It had 11,300 medals before it got reduced to 3,400ish. So it isn’t only affecting high lvl bases.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#85 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:58 am

So now we just have to wait.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Over 2,000 no outpost replays being shared! The largest collection of commander replays out there. Soon to become a museum of our game.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Zapper56
Squadron Leader

Post#86 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:19 am

I received this reply from support when i asked what in the world is going on

"Hi there,

I can definitely see why that loss would be frustrating. I don't have an exact date of when this will be rectified, but you can rest assured they are doing their best to get to the bottom of this.

Kindest regards,
Charis
STAR WARS™: Commander Support"

then today I received the are you satisfied with our support email... REALLY??? OF COURSE I AM NOT SATISFIED.
I have gotten several support emails now and nothing with any help so far, it is all just junk emails.

Regarding my pvp I am still seeing the same type of bases as I was before so that did not make any difference for me dropping from 96k to 15k medals.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Edited Quote To Prevent Confusion

DeathStriker

Post#87 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:43 am

Spock wrote:So now we just have to wait.

Spock - Thanks for Posting :D

Here is a Text Version so it can viewed while not logged into the Forum (as Attachments don't show):

OFFICIAL DISNEY RESPONSE TO ISSUE - Found here

Lost or Decreased Medals after latest update to STAR WARS™ Commander

Some players have reported their medals lost or decreased in amount after the most recent update to STAR WARS™ Commander. Please note that our Production team is actively investigating the issue and working toward a solution.

It is hoped they fix the #MedalGate quickly before the full transfer to Zygna.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#88 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:26 am

It will be interesting to see how they fix this issue, will they restore medals to the amount we had at the time of the problem, thus losing any medals we have gained since? or will they restore just the medals we lost adding them on to what we have now? not sure how they could even do that unless there is a database backed up with every players medals at that moment the bug hit. Maybe they do a system restore like windows lol or they might just think fuck it! give us a few thousand crystals and let Zynga worry about it.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

ForceMel
Major General

Post#89 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:11 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:It will be interesting to see how they fix this issue, will they restore medals to the amount we had at the time of the problem, thus losing any medals we have gained since? or will they restore just the medals we lost adding them on to what we have now? not sure how they could even do that unless there is a database backed up with every players medals at that moment the bug hit. Maybe they do a system restore like windows lol or they might just think fuck it! give us a few thousand crystals and let Zynga worry about it.

This question has come up in my squad as well. I'm betting they know how many medals we had before the drop, and will restore it to there. For those who were medal capped, they will probably go back to that. I think some medal capped players are hoping the medals earned now will be added to their previous total, but I don't think that is possible because I think it's a hard cap.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

ImperialDeathStar
Commander

Post#90 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Also had this. Lost about 2/3 of medals from 11,300 to 8,000. Very annoying and humiliating!

Return to “General Discussions”