ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Toydarian
Commodore

Re: ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

Post#61 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:40 pm

ROXO wrote:New here, first post. Yesterday had 3 errors in a row whilst playing, 7078 Error, then once I reloaded the game I had dropped by 123K in medals. Got the standard response from Support about checking my memory and RAM. If anyone does here from Support please can you update this thread? Annoyed as its taken over a year to rebuild since the demise of the windows platform. Lost a base before and got little in help and support from Disney. Am I to assume this is Zynga Support?
I understand from friends that it effects 2 or 4 players in each squad with high medals but not everyone, which worries me.

Hi ROXO, nice to see you here! Please can I borrow your purple light sabre for a bit? Just got yet another “oh no” war match! (Sorry, off topic)! :lol:
Seriously, hope you get your medals back soon, from this monumental glitch (ie fuck up). Mouse has excelled this time, lots of folks seem to have been hit.

EDIT:

Ah, just got it: “It’s a (dev) trap!!!”
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Josketer
Major General

Post#62 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:05 pm

ForceMel wrote:
Fivecrayfish wrote:
Josketer wrote:Hi ! I have also been affected by the medal count bug. My medal count went from 104,800 to 14,400. For my part I already sent an email to support and they answered the same. Now we just have to wait for that fix to be released...

What kind of bases are you getting ? lvl 9 or beginner lvl 10 ? easy smashing or still getting ppl with prestige maxed bases (damm, if u r getting kids I so wish it had happened to me)

EDIT : did your stuff devaluate to lvl 8 or 9, cuz other than transports,HQ & SC I see everything at 9 or 8 (even 7)

I am in fact getting lower bases. Still almost all are prestige bases, but they are much easier than the prestige bases I was getting when my medal count was 159k.

Well, I have found several bases level 9 and 10 and Prestige unbalanced level. Interestingly they give me many medals, average 25 to 30 for the 100%. Which is easy to obtain, because of my real level with respect to those bases.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#63 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Josketer wrote:Well, I have found several bases level 9 and 10 and Prestige unbalanced level. Interestingly they give me many medals, average 25 to 30 for the 100%. Which is easy to obtain, because of my real level with respect to those bases.

Ha, ha, Josketer, tis a cunning plot to seduce you mega-medal guys into the unwashed mass of the kirk! No wonder the dev bases I was getting a bit of comfort from, to try to catch up a little with you grandees, have vanished in the galactic mists! Oh well, grindeth on we must.....
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#64 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:49 pm

One theory: dev is trying to study the effect of medal count on match making, so they randomly picked a number of high medal players and significantly reduced their medal count :)

IT’S A TEST !!!

LOL :)

DeathStriker

Post#65 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:57 pm

DarkRebel wrote:One theory: dev is trying to study the effect of medal count on match making, so they randomly picked a number of high medal players and significantly reduced their medal count :)

IT’S A TEST !!!

LOL :)

Thank the Maker I am in "B-Group"... LOL :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#66 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:06 pm

Midge wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:
PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Darn. I got excited at this thread and checked to see my medal count: maybe if it dropped enough I could see something other than all-gold Prestige burst-and-sonic farms employing Rodians. No dice for me! (I'm too lazy to take all the time it would take to drop medals).

Good luck to all. It'll pan out one way or the other.

Mine didn't drop either. I would have liked to have seen some new bases. Throughout the history of the game is this the least variety and base design?

Well ... to be fair ... there are a ton less players than even 14 months ago.

I'd like to see us get away from the Sonic Burst Farms. To be fair I have one as well I just think we are ready for another game-changing Troop. Or just give everything a super boost kind of like the movie The Incredibles. If everything is super then nothing will be.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#67 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Damn, Carnage and Jan from Knight's Templar lost all their medals. I guess the good news for players affected is that the fuckwits in support will listen to Carnage, I'm pretty sure.

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#68 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:37 pm

I am curious as to why players who lost medals all
seem to have got reduced to around the 14k 15k amount no matter what medals we had before, in my squad 3 of us got slashed to 15k +, me from 94412 others from 114k and 59k and reading posts here it seems to be similar amount for them also.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Schruaf
Major General

Post#69 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:30 am

Boog wrote:Damn, Carnage and Jan from Knight's Templar lost all their medals. I guess the good news for players affected is that the fuckwits in support will listen to Carnage, I'm pretty sure.

The one who upset Carnage will definitley get fired. The guy probably investes more in the game than alle the rest.
(Perhaps except Dennis) :-)
Hopefully they then hire one, who knows what he does.

Josketer
Major General

Post#70 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:12 am

Toydarian wrote:
Josketer wrote:Well, I have found several bases level 9 and 10 and Prestige unbalanced level. Interestingly they give me many medals, average 25 to 30 for the 100%. Which is easy to obtain, because of my real level with respect to those bases.

Ha, ha, Josketer, tis a cunning plot to seduce you mega-medal guys into the unwashed mass of the kirk! No wonder the dev bases I was getting a bit of comfort from, to try to catch up a little with you grandees, have vanished in the galactic mists! Oh well, grindeth on we must.....

There is no challenge here, easy bases to win, very boring is. I'll wait for the bug to be corrected and the medal issue solved.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”