ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Major General

Re: ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

Post#51 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:36 am

Hi ! I have also been affected by the medal count bug. My medal count went from 104,800 to 14,400. For my part I already sent an email to support and they answered the same. Now we just have to wait for that fix to be released...
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Fivecrayfish
Commander

Post#52 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:45 am

Josketer wrote:Hi ! I have also been affected by the medal count bug. My medal count went from 104,800 to 14,400. For my part I already sent an email to support and they answered the same. Now we just have to wait for that fix to be released...

What kind of bases are you getting ? lvl 9 or beginner lvl 10 ? easy smashing or still getting ppl with prestige maxed bases (damm, if u r getting kids I so wish it had happened to me)

EDIT : did your stuff devaluate to lvl 8 or 9, cuz other than transports,HQ & SC I see everything at 9 or 8 (even 7)
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

DeathStriker

Post#53 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:57 am

I WAS THINKING...

I am kind of glad Zygna had not taken over Support yet... One wonders just how much delay there would be between Support Tickets submission and first Response...

ON THE OTHER HAND... perhaps Zygna would handle this "issue" better... like don't ask Player stupid questions like "Was the app purchased/downloaded/updated via 3G/4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi?" as if how a App was obtained would have anything to do with the "Issue" being reported.

WELL... we will just have to wait and see how Disney handles this latest "gate"....

#MedalGate (Named by me - you read it here first)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#54 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:12 pm

Fivecrayfish wrote:
PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Darn. I got excited at this thread and checked to see my medal count: maybe if it dropped enough I could see something other than all-gold Prestige burst-and-sonic farms employing Rodians. No dice for me! (I'm too lazy to take all the time it would take to drop medals).

Good luck to all. It'll pan out one way or the other.

LOL, it's good to have multiple accounts.

I kept a couple of accounts stuck at HQ 6 just for that (they've been there for 2yrs now), get bored with sonic fams, go smash some some children, or join a low squad a enjoy a war where everyone isn't a freaking prestige with 150k medals
You should try that

EDIT : wouldn't it be fun if they gave us idk HQ 7-9 bases to smash for a change (just a week, maybe). or even give us sandbagger bases (hopefully I can attack my own a mil times)

Yes, build a mini base, reach HQ 6 and stay at HQ 6 for the rest of your life with only 2 turrets level 1, no traps and 1 shield (to protect SC) and 1 medal -- and you will be very happy.

I also have a mini HQ 6 Imperial and a mini (our should I say sandbagging) HQ 8 Rebel, but the problem is my medals keeping growing through defenses won, my rivals now are at the same level for my HQ 6 (13k medals) and Level 9 for my HQ 8 (27k medals) -- but still is funny play with these bases while my Prestige bases keep upgrading and serve now only to donate Prestige units for them.

I was thinking of start to drop all these medals before we have a new Event -- my both minis were built to play Events -- but I always give up -- losing attacks only to drop medals is one of the most stupid things people can do in this game. But if the Mouse want all these medals, go ahead Mickey, make my day... :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#55 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:32 pm

DeathStriker wrote:I WAS THINKING...

I am kind of glad Zygna had not taken over Support yet... One wonders just how much delay there would be between Support Tickets submission and first Response...

ON THE OTHER HAND... perhaps Zygna would handle this "issue" better... like don't ask Player stupid questions like "Was the app purchased/downloaded/updated via 3G/4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi?" as if how a App was obtained would have anything to do with the "Issue" being reported.

WELL... we will just have to wait and see how Disney handles this latest "gate"....

#MedalGate (Named by me - you read it here first)

Yes, and if we have luck, maybe Zynga has a Support Team for real and not a bunch of idiots acting like trained monkeys typing on the keyboard the same stupid answer all the time...

Maybe Zynga has a team of dudes playing their games only to see how game evolutes, if it have bugs, what is not good and what they need to change for the next update...

Not cost much for a company hire a few teens only to test their games -- my first job when I was a teenage in the early 90s was in a videogame store to demonstrate games and offer support to clients.

And maybe Zynga, as a small company that lives to create games, and not a transnational company that does not give a damn about anything or anyone, has more respect and interest in serving its customers well...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

ForceMel
Major General

Post#56 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:03 pm

mkenobi wrote:4 years playing this broken game and wondering day after day why i keep playing on different platforms and multiple accounts... At the end of all this time, after seeing awful bugs as the "Groundhog Day" on Windows -- when for about 3 weeks many players in several squads included me had their bases frozen in the same previous status that was brought back everytime they did log in doesnt matter what they have done in their bases before log off -- to iOS/Android players that had their bases reset to tutorial, I wonder if any Dev actually plays the game he's helping to build on a daily, or at least, weekly basis, and is not able to experience or notice by himself or be warned by his fellows about the bugs they keep creating, and why -- if they are aware of them -- they don't communicate to Support to give some info about, so Support can at least confirm the bug and say the same bla-bla-bla like our devs are working to fix, wait for a hotfix in the next hours...

People put their money and lots of time out of their lives in this game - the least they want from a support service is a little respect and some useful information.

I remember that one that caused a lot of players to be frozen, but as bad as it was, it wasn't the worst one. That trophy goes to the Christmas surprise patch where it started everybody at the beginning, and only those who had backed their account up to Facebook were saved. That accounted for maybe two in ten players.

I also remember when they broke the E-ATAT for three months, and imps quit in droves.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

ForceMel
Major General

Post#57 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:05 pm

Fivecrayfish wrote:
Josketer wrote:Hi ! I have also been affected by the medal count bug. My medal count went from 104,800 to 14,400. For my part I already sent an email to support and they answered the same. Now we just have to wait for that fix to be released...

What kind of bases are you getting ? lvl 9 or beginner lvl 10 ? easy smashing or still getting ppl with prestige maxed bases (damm, if u r getting kids I so wish it had happened to me)

EDIT : did your stuff devaluate to lvl 8 or 9, cuz other than transports,HQ & SC I see everything at 9 or 8 (even 7)

I am in fact getting lower bases. Still almost all are prestige bases, but they are much easier than the prestige bases I was getting when my medal count was 159k.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

sanmy
Storm Trooper

Post#58 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:42 pm

new

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Hello .....,

We'd love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:

How would you rate the support you received?
Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#59 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:23 pm

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Darn. I got excited at this thread and checked to see my medal count: maybe if it dropped enough I could see something other than all-gold Prestige burst-and-sonic farms employing Rodians. No dice for me! (I'm too lazy to take all the time it would take to drop medals).

Mine didn't drop either. I would have liked to have seen some new bases. Throughout the history of the game is this the least variety of base design?
Last edited by Forceisweaknyou on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#60 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:31 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:

Mine didn't drop either. I would have liked to have seen some new bases. Throughout the history of the game is this the least variety and base design?

Well ... to be fair ... there are a ton less players than even 14 months ago.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Return to “General Discussions”