ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spirit
Major General

Re: ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

Post#41 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:58 am

Chaotic999 wrote:I had the Robotic reply also

Greetings Commander

Thanks for letting us know about that strange occurrence regarding your medal count! I'd be happy to look into this, if you could please send me the following:

- Device make/model/OS version.
- App version.
- Available space on your device.
- From which app store did you purchase/download the app?
- Was the app purchased/downloaded/updated via 3G/4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi?
- Was the app installed on the internal memory or an SD card?
- Has your device been modified/rooted from its original manufacturer's specs?
- Have you recently updated or changed your device’s OS?
- The exact error messages that you see, if any.

Let me know how that goes!
Charis
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

You have to wonder why they bother to reply most of the time. The replies from support could almost be written in advance.
I suppose it could be worse if they actually wrote what they feel. ie:

"Stop bothering us with your petty problems. Hang in there commander or go play another game. Either way, we just dont give a damn"
Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#42 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:52 am

For sure they were written in advance. :)
Most of us have all seen these replies before. All good.
Customer service has specific steps to follow before escalating a ticket or issue to the devs.
They have to follow those steps. As frustrating as it can be to read those replies (that at times seem to ignore the info you previously sent them) we have to keep that in mind.

The main point of emailing customer support about this glitch is to let them know how wide spread it is and how many have been affected. The more reports they get the more urgent the fix will be on the devs to do list.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

sanmy
Storm Trooper

Post#43 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:30 am

second answer

Greetings Commander .....

Thank you for the information requested. We have forwarded the information to our Developers for a further look for you. Please look to the app store for any updates and/or the Developer Notes in the HoloNet for updates.

May the Force be with you,
Brittney
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Edited Quote To Prevent Confusion

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#44 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:34 am

4 years playing this broken game and wondering day after day why i keep playing on different platforms and multiple accounts... At the end of all this time, after seeing awful bugs as the "Groundhog Day" on Windows -- when for about 3 weeks many players in several squads included me had their bases frozen in the same previous status that was brought back everytime they did log in doesnt matter what they have done in their bases before log off -- to iOS/Android players that had their bases reset to tutorial, I wonder if any Dev actually plays the game he's helping to build on a daily, or at least, weekly basis, and is not able to experience or notice by himself or be warned by his fellows about the bugs they keep creating, and why -- if they are aware of them -- they don't communicate to Support to give some info about, so Support can at least confirm the bug and say the same bla-bla-bla like our devs are working to fix, wait for a hotfix in the next hours...

People put their money and lots of time out of their lives in this game - the least they want from a support service is a little respect and some useful information.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#45 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:52 am

mkenobi wrote:4 years playing this broken game and wondering day after day why i keep playing on different platforms and multiple accounts... At the end of all this time, after seeing awful bugs as the "Groundhog Day" on Windows -- when for about 3 weeks many players in several squads included me had their bases frozen in the same previous status that was brought back everytime they did log in doesnt matter what they have done in their bases before log off -- to iOS/Android players that had their bases reset to tutorial, I wonder if any Dev actually plays the game he's helping to build on a daily, or at least, weekly basis, and is not able to experience or notice by himself or be warned by his fellows about the bugs they keep creating, and why -- if they are aware of them -- they don't communicate to Support to give some info about, so Support can at least confirm the bug and say the same bla-bla-bla like our devs are working to fix, wait for a hotfix in the next hours...

People put their money and lots of time out of their lives in this game - the least they want from a support service is a little respect and some useful information.

This exactly. Just show some respect to the players, tell the truth, we fkd up (again) and devs know about it and will try and fix the issue as soon as possible thank you for your patience have 1000 crystals to be going on with for your inconvenience and our sheer stupidity and incompetence for the last 4 years.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#46 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:04 am

Darn. I got excited at this thread and checked to see my medal count: maybe if it dropped enough I could see something other than all-gold Prestige burst-and-sonic farms employing Rodians. No dice for me! (I'm too lazy to take all the time it would take to drop medals).

Good luck to all. It'll pan out one way or the other.
Former SWC player; base is now a tumbleweed farm and Imperial quintain
[glow=yellow[/glow]

Fivecrayfish
Commander

Post#47 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:12 am

PhoenixAZ1899 wrote:Darn. I got excited at this thread and checked to see my medal count: maybe if it dropped enough I could see something other than all-gold Prestige burst-and-sonic farms employing Rodians. No dice for me! (I'm too lazy to take all the time it would take to drop medals).

Good luck to all. It'll pan out one way or the other.

LOL, it's good to have multiple accounts.

I kept a couple of accounts stuck at HQ 6 just for that (they've been there for 2yrs now), get bored with sonic fams, go smash some some children, or join a low squad a enjoy a war where everyone isn't a freaking prestige with 150k medals
You should try that

EDIT : wouldn't it be fun if they gave us idk HQ 7-9 bases to smash for a change (just a week, maybe). or even give us sandbagger bases (hopefully I can attack my own a mil times)
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

Zapper56
Squadron Leader

Post#48 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:34 am

Greetings Commander,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this! I would be happy to assist you with this matter. Our Developers have requested that we collect device information. Could you please fill out the information below:

- Player ID (found in the 'About' section of the 'Settings' menu).
- Device make/model/OS version.
- App version.
- Available space on your device.
- From which app store did you purchase/download the app?
- Was the app purchased/downloaded/updated via 3G/4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi?
- Was the app installed on the internal memory or an SD card?
- Has your device been modified/rooted from its original manufacturer's specs?
- Have you recently updated or changed your device’s OS?
- The exact error messages that you see, if any.

Please send us this information when you get a chance.

May the Force be with you.
Brittney

Well, I finally got a reply. I was hoping for something original, but same old thing.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

thiras
Storm Trooper

Post#49 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:14 am

I let them know that their patch was the issue and this is the reply. Progress ...

Thank you for letting me know Iordanis! We have had some reports of this happening and while we don´t have an ETA for a fix yet, the developers are looking into it as we speak. Please keep an eye on the app store for any updates and/or the Developer Notes in the HoloNet for updates.

Thank you for your patience! If you have any other question in the mean time please let us know, we are always happy to help.

May the Force be with you!
Odra
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

obi
Storm Trooper

Post#50 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:25 am

Same problem here, went from 47200 to 16000 :evil:

Return to “General Discussions”