ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Chaotic999
Commodore

Re: ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

Post#31 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:49 pm

I had the Robotic reply also

Greetings Commander

Thanks for letting us know about that strange occurrence regarding your medal count! I'd be happy to look into this, if you could please send me the following:

- Device make/model/OS version.
- App version.
- Available space on your device.
- From which app store did you purchase/download the app?
- Was the app purchased/downloaded/updated via 3G/4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi?
- Was the app installed on the internal memory or an SD card?
- Has your device been modified/rooted from its original manufacturer's specs?
- Have you recently updated or changed your device’s OS?
- The exact error messages that you see, if any.

Let me know how that goes!
Charis
STAR WARS™: Commander Support
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Edited Quote To Prevent Confusion
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#32 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:51 pm

Poor Charis has been very busy tonight. :)

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#33 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:31 am

Annoying glitch this one. I dropped about 95K medals and in the ranking about 13k places.

I haven't yet attacked but does it make a difference in the opponents you get? I'd love to squash some of those creepy sandbaggers… burn them down to the ground, hope for their lame revenge and burn them down again, once more and yet again, until they run like the cowardly crybabies they are to the moms that spawned them. just to let them feel the pain and annoyance they cause to regular junior players… :evil:

Not in a forgiving mood this morning...
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

EdibleKarlos
Commodore

Post#34 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:40 am

Zapper56 wrote: Interestingly I also had some weird drops in my HQ inventory count of troops I never use, did anyone else have problems with that?

Sadly not, still got over 100+ samples of turret slicer :(

Spirit
Major General

Post#35 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:56 am

Only just spotted this thread. My medals and those of my squad-mates appear ok. Hopefully those of you who have been robbed of medals can get a quick solution.
Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#36 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:39 am

Spirit wrote:My medals and those of my squad-mates appear ok. Hopefully those of you who have been robbed of medals can get a quick solution.

Same with me and mine...all ok. But a lot of shock and horror posts about this in Line groups...
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

ROXO
Cadet Trooper

Post#37 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:55 am

New here, first post. Yesterday had 3 errors in a row whilst playing, 7078 Error, then once I reloaded the game I had dropped by 123K in medals. Got the standard response from Support about checking my memory and RAM. If anyone does here from Support please can you update this thread? Annoyed as its taken over a year to rebuild since the demise of the windows platform. Lost a base before and got little in help and support from Disney. Am I to assume this is Zynga Support?
I understand from friends that it effects 2 or 4 players in each squad with high medals but not everyone, which worries me.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#38 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:03 am

Toydarian wrote:
Spirit wrote:My medals and those of my squad-mates appear ok. Hopefully those of you who have been robbed of medals can get a quick solution.

Same with me and mine...all ok. But a lot of shock and horror posts about this in Line groups...

So this is a new glitch coming after the last maintenance... or Mouse put Goofy to recount the medals and at some point, he got lost? Most complainings seems to be from capped medals players -- I checked all my accounts and as I don't have more than 27k medals for any, everything is normal...

As I don't care for medals, the Mouse can steal all my medals to zero, if this help any of my accounts to get easy rivals. And as I am only playing defense with some of them, this is not going to change the number of defenses won I already have.

But I know how much many players here enjoy their medals like ForceMel and others, I hope they get all their medals back as fast as possible... Yeah, stupid Mouse.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Harshit
Admiral

Post#39 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:12 am

My both bases have normal medal count of everyday. Some of my squadmates medal count dropped down to 15k while they were at 90k-110k in both of my reb and IMP sqaud.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Fivecrayfish
Commander

Post#40 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:33 am

None of my prestige bases lost any medals, my 60k and 150k imperial ones are still sitting while the 80ish k rebel base is as it should be. same from all clan mates.
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

Return to “General Discussions”