ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ImperialDeathStar
Commander

Re: ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

Post#241 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:44 am

How did you contact Zynga support? I would like my medals back too! :)

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#242 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:25 am

ImperialDeathStar wrote:How did you contact Zynga support? I would like my medals back too! :)

Go to help in game and it will take you to Zynga support page.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#243 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:30 am

I put in a ticket with Zynga asking for help over the medal issue, got this reply in less than 8 hrs.

"Hi xxxxx,

Apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. We are now looking onto this missing medals issue. I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as I get an update from our Team or if we require more information. I ask more of your patience in the meantime.

Regards,
Mark
Zynga Player Support"

So it all looks positive so far, they are very quick to reply and looks like they want to help, what a difference from Disney.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

ImperialDeathStar
Commander

Post#244 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:20 am

My message to Zynga support. Please feel free to use as a template. Fill in/delete as appropriate.

Dear Zynga,

At the end of last year my account (XXX of squad XXX) inexplicably lost approximately XXX medals overnight. The issue was widespread and well-documented on the Star Wars Commander Forum. I had been in correspondence with Disney support about this issue who were sadly extremely unhelpful. Though some players received crystals as compensation I did not. I understand that Zynga have now taken over the game and the general consensus is that this is a positive change for this much-loved game.

Could you please help me by restoring my missing medals? Any compensation for the time I have lost chasing a resolution of this issue will also gratefully be received. I trust you will be able to validate my claim and help me resolve this problem. If not please let me know - my squad mates will corroborate my story for instance.

The simple fact of the matter is that players are now very unwilling to spend money on the game as a result of this issue. One's data could be there one day gone the next. I truly hope you can restore the players' trust in this fantastic game.

Best wishes,

XXX

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#245 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:34 am

Keep us posted on this!
I had already given up on my medals but who knows this will be solved after all!
Cheers
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#246 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:09 am

The way the response to me read is they know about the problem and have an idea of how to address it across the board.

I am guessing that if they figure out their fix the way they want, you won't even have to email them. They will just fix it.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Return to “General Discussions”