ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Re: ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

Post#231 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Given this is all in a SQL database, they certainly do have the ability to adjust the medal counts. They are choosing not to do so, and I doubt they ever will. Probably just time to move on.
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#232 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:27 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:Given this is all in a SQL database, they certainly do have the ability to adjust the medal counts. They are choosing not to do so, and I doubt they ever will. Probably just time to move on.

Agree that they certainly could give us our medals back if they wanted to but they will not. The question is why not? why did they choose a random number of players (my guess is about 5/10% of all players) then slash their medals to around 11k/15k/16k depending what they had before. Maybe they wanted to create a more diverse player pool in matchmaking as since My medals got slashed I am now getting very easy bases like rushed prestige 10s and 9s and most of them have very low lvl kessen like lvl4/5/6 some even as low as lvl2 and those who do have lvl10 kessen have no idea how to use his pulse shot on sc so you can tell they have not been playing long and have been rushing bases, lots of them with lvl8/9 turrets on presto bases. I never ever saw this before my medals got slashed, they all knew how to use kessen and were always maxed out experienced players.
While this may sound good to some players, I think it is very boring as I have done all the easy shit over the last 4 years, and want to be playing against experienced players, its just way too easy now.
Back to the point I was making, did they slash medals to make the player pool more diverse? as that seems to be the only result I can see from this debacle, or are they just nasty bastards and they did it out of spite? its one of the two imho.

Also when the fk is Zynga taking over? I have read on the outerweb that Zynga is only taking over as publishers of the game on a non exclusive deal? whatever that means, will they be the new devs or just the new publishers? is it the same thing? I just want to see the back of Disney devs sooner the better.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

lukeskywalker
Commodore

Post#233 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:37 pm

The handoff from Disney to Zynga did not appear take place this morning. My brother fired up his Amazon Fire bases and they were still working. It's possible they get shut down later today. I can't imagine this was a designed change, to randomly or target specific players and reduce medals. What was there to gain? I think someone messed up, and they don't want to deal with it on the way out the door.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

DeathStriker

Post#234 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:41 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:The handoff from Disney to Zynga did not appear take place this morning. My brother fired up his Amazon Fire bases and they were still working. It's possible they get shut down later today. I can't imagine this was a designed change, to randomly or target specific players and reduce medals. What was there to gain? I think someone messed up, and they don't want to deal with it on the way out the door.

Moderator Note: Moved Response to this Post and some subsequent related Posts here to avoid an Off Topic discussion about Zygna Transition.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

paxonator
Storm Trooper

Post#235 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:45 pm

suhweet! message sent!

I have had an ongoing issue since November 29th with "medal gate". I am sure you are hearing about players who have lost significant amount of Medals during that Day. I went from my max amount of 160K to 16k. almost like it lost a Zero. I have significant amount of documentation to support my claim. I am very disheartened by Disney's response to this significant and wide spread issue. I have suspended my in game purchases to Disney as a result. I hope to re-initiate spending once Zynga resolves this injustice.

Upon request, I can send years of screen shots showing my progress as well as the files and emails I send Disney.(all to no avail)
I have 4 accounts I play under, however the one in question is
Screen Name: Paxonator
ID: XXXXXXXXXX
I hope to start this new relationship better than the way I have ended the one with Disney.

Please advise soonest.
concerned, yet hopeful
-eric
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Edited Quote To Prevent Confusion

paxonator
Storm Trooper

Post#236 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:44 am

Hooray!!!! My response feom Zynga!!!!

Hello Eric,

Thanks for the patience and reporting this with us. Nothing to worry, we've received similar reports about this, and the team is now working on a fix that will be applied on a future update. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Ryan
Zynga Player Support
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Edited Quote To Prevent Confusion

B26354
Cadet Trooper

Post#237 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:42 am

Excellent news!

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#238 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:09 pm

Received the same note. Could be a really good sign of a good solid start with Zynga.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#239 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:18 pm

paxonator wrote:Hooray!!!! My response feom Zynga!!!!

Hello Eric,

Thanks for the patience and reporting this with us. Nothing to worry, we've received similar reports about this, and the team is now working on a fix that will be applied on a future update. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Ryan
Zynga Player Support

wow if this is true then it is a great start from Zynga, I hope it is true we will see.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#240 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Zynga delivers on that and they will have earned a lot of cred IMO.
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Return to “General Discussions”