ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

Post#221 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:31 pm

**Repost From Another Topic**

This is a repost of the Main Topic Post found here.

paxonator wrote:First time here as a very concerned player.

I have played for 3 years spend wads of money to achieve a maxed out base and maxed out medals.
Just after thanksgiving I lost, 140k medals from 160k ish down to 16k ish, as if they server lost a zero.
after exhaustive efforts in contacting "support" they are saying there is nothing they can do.

a HUGE injustice is going on here.

I really need some help figuring out how to contact the developers directly. I know they can fix this.

I am extremely disheartened and not sure where to turn. once a top 50 player being treated like a johnny come lately.

I am an avid play with 4 accounts. I hate give up, but this is just wrong.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
thepaxman

Let the discussion continue...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#222 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:38 am

The big question is now what will next be sacrificed to the capriciousness of the devs… ("-By Design-" A random setback of unit development? Might be a very interesting beta testing experiment to lower a sample of longtime players' unit levels say from 10/prestige to 6 or thereabouts... maybe… just maybe they'll be stupid enough to spend even more crystals to speed up their units to where they once were at...

Another nice one... reduce Transporter capacity for a sample of the player population… they might feel even better struggling to develop their skills to such an extent that they can take down a maxed base using only 60 uc…

How about reintroduction of shield kissing atats/juggs or a random reduction of barracks/factories capacity to force people to log in every five minutes to complete a full attack force... now there we would have a really nice one...

I could go on but I think you guys get the idea…

STOP SPENDING ANY REAL LIFE CURRENCY ON THIS GAME
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

paxonator
Storm Trooper

Post#223 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:34 pm

I wonder if this is Not random at all, but a malicious act by the developers, attacking those who have been vocal about their displeasure of some of the games aspects. I for one have tried to communicate the games issues in an effort to make it better. Needless to say we ave had some heated discussions.

Just curious if it their farewell gift to those whom they “blacklisted”. :?

ForceMel
Major General

Post#224 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:40 pm

paxonator wrote:I wonder if this is Not random at all, but a malicious act by the developers, attacking those who have been vocal about their displeasure of some of the games aspects. I for one have tried to communicate the games issues in an effort to make it better. Needless to say we ave had some heated discussions.

Just curious if it their farewell gift to those whom they “blacklisted”. :?

This is an interesting thought, as I have also had communication with customer support, but have usually been very diplomatic about it. One of the players on my squad hadn't really ever contacted customer support before, so it doesn't really fir for him. I personally think it is another example of the developers incompetence. There have been many examples, and I believe this to be an extension of that.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

AdmThrawn

Post#225 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:22 am

Spock, have you heard or anyone for that matter any updates on this extremely screwed up issue (have another word in mind but trying not to swear) from Disney or more directly Disney’s CEO after that email was sent? The forum seems to have been quiet since Christmas ...kinda like everyone is just giving up at this point. I hope not! We need to keep pushing back at the devs and Disney to let them know that we are not just going to “forget about their Major F Up!”

PS: Very curious as to what if Anything Zynga will or will not do to fix this issue or address our concerns....any thoughts?

ImperialDeathStar
Commander

Post#226 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:01 am

I will reply to the email thread I have with support to ask for an update. I will demand they return my missing crystals and will not take no for an answer.

The only way to get justice is to persist with this. They know full well who was affected and how. DO NOT GIVE UP!

Spock
Admiral

Post#227 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:39 am

AdmThrawn wrote:Spock, have you heard or anyone for that matter any updates on this extremely screwed up issue (have another word in mind but trying not to swear) from Disney or more directly Disney’s CEO after that email was sent? The forum seems to have been quiet since Christmas ...kinda like everyone is just giving up at this point. I hope not! We need to keep pushing back at the devs and Disney to let them know that we are not just going to “forget about their Major F Up!”

PS: Very curious as to what if Anything Zynga will or will not do to fix this issue or address our concerns....any thoughts?

Disney is simply ignoring us.
The ceo never replied.
There are still posts going out on Twitter and email are still being sent.
There is a lawyer looking into our options on behalf of the players but no new news on that yet.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with over 600 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

paxonator
Storm Trooper

Post#228 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:56 pm

Pax here again,

I am not giving up that's for sure.... I hope to get better traction with Zynga. Don't they take over here soon? Spock TY for the high level info in regards to this issue. I will keep monitoring for updates. please let me know if i should be monitoring elsewhere and if I can be doing anything to help the cause.

Spock
Admiral

Post#229 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:52 pm

paxonator wrote:Pax here again,

I am not giving up that's for sure.... I hope to get better traction with Zynga. Don't they take over here soon? Spock TY for the high level info in regards to this issue. I will keep monitoring for updates. please let me know if i should be monitoring elsewhere and if I can be doing anything to help the cause.

Sadly nothing new to report for now. Sorry. :cry:
Zynga will be taking over very soon. But not here. This is a fan run forum and will remain the same.
Expect a new forum from zynga for this game. When it goes live, the link will be posted here. Probably in multiple threads.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with over 600 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

ImperialDeathStar
Commander

Post#230 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:08 pm

E-mail from support today below. Please let it be known that I have not received a compensation crate.

Commander,

As was stated, we do not have the ability to adjust your medal count; however, the development team has issued a compensation crate of crystals based on the amount of medals you lost. We are unable to provide any further compensation for the situation as this is the decision made by the Development team.

Please be aware, as we have kindly let you know about the resolve multiple times and compensation has been issued to accounts seeing decrease in medal counts, any further inquiries about this situation will be resolved without response.

If you have any other questions or concerns, we will be glad to assist.

Sincerely,
Frank
STAR WARS™: Commander Support
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Edited Quote To Prevent Confusion

Return to “General Discussions”