ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spirit
Major General

Re: ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

Post#211 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:16 pm

I looked on the Disney help site too. They say it is resolved and your crstals are compensation. The customer service is Lousy.
I would guess that Zynga will take control after 7th Jan when they wont support the Amazon version.
Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

ImperialDeathStar
Commander

Post#212 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:27 pm

The moral of all of this is to NEVER spend money on this game or anything else developed or produced by Disney or the developers. The Last Jedi was literally the last jedi film I will ever watch because it was utter shite.

I note that the game is now running a crystal sale. The timing is utterly laughable. Nobody in their right mind would pay for crystals knowing that their data can be here today gone tomorrow!

thecursedpit
Commander

Post#213 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:38 pm

ImperialDeathStar wrote:The moral of all of this is to NEVER spend money on this game or anything else developed or produced by Disney or the developers. The Last Jedi was literally the last jedi film I will ever watch because it was utter shite.

I note that the game is now running a crystal sale. The timing is utterly laughable. Nobody in their right mind would pay for crystals knowing that their data can be here today gone tomorrow!

Absolutely agreed with every word said here! I can only hope that Disney gets their act together soon, fires the people responsible for this mess and doesn't ruin the whole star wars franchise any further than they already have.

ForceMel
Major General

Post#214 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:03 pm

I just sent the following to tech support:

Just an fyi. I see a crystal sale going on now. I would normally purchase the top tier in order to maximize my value. Unfortunately, because of the way the developers handled the loss of medals, I will not be purchasing crystals at this time. You are free to pass this onto the developers if you wish, but this is a tangible loss for the game, which is a direct result of the horrible way in which the situation is handled. #medalgate
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Edited Quote To Prevent Confusion
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

obi
Storm Trooper

Post#215 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:44 pm

I got 1000 crystals as compensation after spending more then 4000$ on this stupid game in 4 years. How stupid can you be. Well, this is the end for me. I think my bank account will be happy

ImperialDeathStar
Commander

Post#216 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:41 pm

obi wrote:I got 1000 crystals as compensation after spending more then 4000$ on this stupid game in 4 years. How stupid can you be. Well, this is the end for me. I think my bank account will be happy

Are you serious!? $4,000 on this game! You must be mad. You could go on a nice holiday for the money you have wasted on this game. Seriously, if I were you I would be demanding my money back and threatening legal action.

Ghost666
Major General

Post#217 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:02 am

ImperialDeathStar wrote:The moral of all of this is to NEVER spend money on this game or anything else developed or produced by Disney or the developers. The Last Jedi was literally the last jedi film I will ever watch because it was utter shite.

If you never thought this odd...

Star Wars fans complain about EVERY FILM, GAME and ALL other stuff since Empire Strikes Back...which was in the 80s!!!
I think EVERY PRODUCT ever launched with the Star Wars logo was refered as "Not liked by fans"...the only exception being MAYBE "Rogue One"...

Star Wars is not the only case...but probably the worst i recall. Even SOME Marvel movies are eventually liked by fans...

Either the brand is seriously mismanaged...or the fans (me included) are very very picky...
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto
VADER523 SQUAD - Positions Open

Ghost666
Major General

Post#218 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:06 am

As to the issue at hand...i also dont get it...

They seem to be able to identify WHO lost and "about" how much they lost...as crystal compensations seem to be related...
So i dont get why they dont restore medals...some policy or technicality...

I personally dont even know if i lost medals...as i hadn't kept track for months and NEVER really cared about those...but i got no crystals so guess i didn't...
Saw a couple of our squad top medal players drop a lot...so they got affected...irony is strong in this one...
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto
VADER523 SQUAD - Positions Open

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#219 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:52 am

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:As far as I am concerned, it would not surprise me if everyone affected were handpicked for the money they have spent to try and just get that much more out of the players. After I have seen the prices of the prestige troops skyrocket from the cost of lvl 10 troops it just seems obvious to me it is ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS NOW. Have a wonderful day guys and gals. SO SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO WAS AFFECTED BY THIS. Maybe I am wrong but I doubt it.

Negative LordPumpsALot; I only spent €10 once for a builder droid well over 2 years ago. Considered that a good deal at the time but never felt inclined to spend more on this game (or on any game for that matter).
So if they are hoping for extra crystals spending from me they'll get a cold shoulder once more.
That being said, I am approaching the 20K medals once again, mainly on defensive wins (I lost 95k medals #Medalgate) … yeeehaaaaa
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#220 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:29 am

I feel sorry for all guys who lost their hard earned medals. guyess disney wants this to be a parting gift
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

Return to “General Discussions”