ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ylbort
Cadet Trooper

Re: ISSUE: Medal Count Not Displaying Properly

Post#201 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:30 pm

I’m a new player, started in June. Dropped from 14600 to 10200 smth. Wrote my first ticket on 29.11. Didn’t get any crate and now they told me that I wasn’t affected lol. How is that even possible.

Spock
Admiral

Post#202 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:55 pm

ylbort wrote:I’m a new player, started in June. Dropped from 14600 to 10200 smth. Wrote my first ticket on 29.11. Didn’t get any crate and now they told me that I wasn’t affected lol. How is that even possible.

That’s just terrible. So sorry to hear that and have to welcome you to the forums under these circumstances.
Hopefully if you keep on them they will help you. If there is any proof you can send them that might help prove you DID get hit by the glitch.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commander

Post#203 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:37 pm

mkenobi wrote:Great letter from Toydarian, and I really would sign for that, but we are talking about Disney, a mega company that have billions in profit per year with parks, movies, toys, books. And games for a company like this mean just a little piece of, and sorry for saying, a totally insignificance piece of the cake.

After the fiasco of the Solo movie, what Disney did? They decided stop the production of new spin off movies and now are going to sell TV shows on their streaming service. They don't care about a few players paying to play a game, and they don't give a shit if you stopped put your money in the game or deleted the game, because others will install and pay, and actually any of the profit with the game means nothing to Disney.

The only good thing to hapenned in the SWC history is that instead of closing the game like they did on Windows and are going to do with Amazon, was the fact they gave SWC iOS/Android to Zynga. They could just shut the servers, and don't give a fuck about mobile games anymore. As they already are doing.

Hope Zynga have at least freedom to really improve the game, add new features, and fix all the bugs. Hope Zynga to be a company that respect and fight to please their consumers. But I hope for the good of the game every player affected by the #MedalGate get his medals back.
I totally agree. Unfortunately, I feel especially after they have divied out the handful of change they gave everyone that noone will ever see those medals again until they work back up to it. As far as I am concerned, it would not surprise me if everyone affected were handpicked for the money they have spent to try and just get that much more out of the players. After I have seen the prices of the prestige troops skyrocket from the cost of lvl 10 troops it just seems obvious to me it is ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS NOW. Guy in my squad got 1000 crystals for approx. 50,000 medals he lost. Basically it boils down to less than $5 they gave him for a couple years of hard work and money spent to get where he was. Quite insulting and a spit in the face AND proof they could care less about the people who support this game...My 2 cents. Have a wonderful day guys and gals. SO SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO WAS AFFECTED BY THIS. Maybe I am wrong but I doubt it.

AdmThrawn

Post#204 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:34 am

Maybe we should forward the link to this post or just the entire post to Disney’s CEO as well. Let him read for himself exactly what the players are thinking about MedalGate...and how Very UnHappy we all are!

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#205 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:59 am

It seems to me that the developers or Disney interactive studios have shown themselves to be untrustworthy as in they cant be trusted to protect a customers product or progress in a product they have sold to paying customers, they can not even be relied upon to fix a problem with a customers product when they break it. They also can not be trusted to resolve an issue with their product if they can`t fix it, by giving out a fair amount of compensation when it is they who created the problem in the first place. The issue was only resolved in their fantasy dream land of untruths and state of denial, sane lucid players know damn well the issue is NOT resolved in reality.
Also just my opinion they are liars also, as I read a message from them that the problem with prestige meds and rep droids not healing with splash damage was a deliberate aspect of the game to bring balance to the game, but days later they have now fixed this so they do heal with splash damage thus making their ridiculous statement a big pile of steaming shite, or in other words a Fucking LIE!.
So as far as I am concerned they are untrustworthy liars who treat customers with contempt even spite. The sooner Zynga take over from these low life immoral untrustworthy lying scum the better, good fucking riddance Disney you cunts.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

AdmThrawn

Post#206 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:42 am

Has anyone tried to contact Znyga about when they assume control? Have they heard about #MedalGate and if so, what are their thoughts?

Spock
Admiral

Post#207 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:39 pm

AdmThrawn wrote:Has anyone tried to contact Znyga about when they assume control? Have they heard about #MedalGate and if so, what are their thoughts?

At this time we still get an automated reply from zynga telling us to co tact Disney.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

AdmThrawn

Post#208 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Thanks Spock. I’m not really surprised at this point. It appears that no one else in my squad seems to be affected but then again I was the player with the highest number of medals at 69,233 (got knocked down to 15,840) with the runner up around 42,000. Of course he is happy as can about taking my place...hopefully it’s only temporary. Did anyone find out anything else back from Disney or the *cough* devs about fixing this clusterfu**?

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#209 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:41 am

AdmThrawn wrote:Thanks Spock. I’m not really surprised at this point. It appears that no one else in my squad seems to be affected but then again I was the player with the highest number of medals at 69,233 (got knocked down to 15,840) with the runner up around 42,000. Of course he is happy as can about taking my place...hopefully it’s only temporary. Did anyone find out anything else back from Disney or the *cough* devs about fixing this clusterfu**?

Not temporary It's resolved, they gave us crystals the Devs have spoken, that's it the end , they have Thier hands over Thier ears shouting "la la la la we are not listening la la la la fuck off"
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

ImperialDeathStar
Commander

Post#210 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:06 pm

ylbort wrote:I’m a new player, started in June. Dropped from 14600 to 10200 smth. Wrote my first ticket on 29.11. Didn’t get any crate and now they told me that I wasn’t affected lol. How is that even possible.

Exactly the same for me. They told me I was unaffected yet my whole squad knows I lost 25% of my medals. Fucking joke.

Return to “General Discussions”