Thanks for reaching out about this! Our first step is to go through some basic troubleshooting. You may have tried a few of these before, but we do want to double check them just in case:
- Make sure that your device and app are running the newest version.
- Force Close all apps that you have running in the background.
- Clear your Star Wars: Commander game cache
- Power OFF your device for at least 5 minutes and then power it back on
- Make sure that your device has at least 1-2 GB of RAM and 1-2 GB of free storage space. Anything under that will start giving you performance issues within the game.
- Ensure you're connected to a strong and steady WiFi signal.
- Do not delete or re-install the app; doing so will cause you to lose any unsynced progress.
I hope this helps! If not, please reply back with the following information about your device:
- Device make/model/OS version.
- App version.
- Available space on your device.
- From which app store did you purchase/download the app?
- Was the app purchased/downloaded/updated via 3G/4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi?
- Was the app installed on the internal memory or an SD card?
- Has your device been modified/rooted from its original manufacturer's specs?
- Have you recently updated or changed your device’s OS?
- The exact error messages that you see, if any.
Let me know if you have any questions.
May the Force™ be with you!
STAR WARS™: Commander Support
The response has nothing to do with the issue I sent to them, and was obviously copied and pasted.