How many SWC platforms are there now?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RoguePossum
Commodore

How many SWC platforms are there now?

Post#1 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:16 am

is IOS/Android the same as facebook platforms? I'm all confused up...

Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: How many SWC platforms are there now?

Post#2 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:35 am

Facebook gameroom is just the game room app that you download on a Windows PC. I'm not sure if it works on other devices

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:40 am

Thanks Windows actually had it's own platform and shut it down which drove everyone to Facebook. Can't tell you what a nightmare that was.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:18 am

I was on Windows, i know how bad it sucked.

luke50

Post#5 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:53 pm

There are at least 4 platforms that I know of. I am not an expert on this for sure, so a techie can correct me on this. My general assumption is the top 4 platforms are Windows, Android, iOS, and Fire OS. I believe Fire OS is Android based, but apparently there is a difference, since the Google Play version of SWC is still not working with the Amazon Tablet phase out.

LS

newolddirt

Post#6 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:18 am

Are there any other apps out there that I can use on my windows PC besides Facebook Gameroom and Blutstack. I have been using both of them. Because of the restore function, all 3 of my accounts have been disregarded and I cant access them using those apps, or is there a way to clear out the current saved data in these apps to get a fresh start? I know the accounts are ok, cause I can still access them on my iOS device.

Return to “General Discussions”