Many Thanks to DeathStriker...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: Many Thanks to DeathStriker...

Post#21 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:21 am

It is with humility and gratitude that I have read the preceding posts thanking me for my work as a Moderator on this Forum.

It is interesting that this Topic was started by the OP around Thanksgiving Day (US).

It has always been my goal to provide the SWC Community with the vital Game Information to help Players make game decisions by posting various Topics or Replies and let the discussions go where they will.

It is my hope that as we transition into the new Zygna Era that I will be able to continue my efforts in keeping everyone informed.

Thanks to everyone whom has posted in this Topic so far and for those whom may decide to post later. :D

Adding to this Topic...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Centaur
Captain

Post#22 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:51 am

“Do, or do not. There is no try.” DS does.
The Force! Do you speak it!!!

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#23 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:08 pm

Thank you thank you!!
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

Fisherman
Captain

Post#24 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:57 pm

Really appreciate the time and work DS puts into this forum!

Zach
Commodore

Post#25 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:35 pm

DS you do an amazing job mate well done. :-)

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#26 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:37 am

DeathStriker wrote:It is with humility and gratitude that I have read the preceding posts thanking me for my work as a Moderator on this Forum.

It is interesting that this Topic was started by the OP around Thanksgiving Day (US).

It has always been my goal to provide the SWC Community with the vital Game Information to help Players make game decisions by posting various Topics or Replies and let the discussions go where they will.

It is my hope that as we transition into the new Zygna Era that I will be able to continue my efforts in keeping everyone informed.

Thanks to everyone whom has posted in this Topic so far and for those whom may decide to post later. :D

Adding to this Topic...

Said like the true gentleman....and guru....that you indeed are. Others I hope will add to your list of plaudits....
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

lurker
Captain

Post#27 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:22 pm

DeathStriker wrote:It is with humility and gratitude that I have read the preceding posts thanking me for my work as a Moderator on this Forum.

Adding to this Topic...

Let me join the chorus, DS. I rarely speak here, but having you do the announcements is something I don't regret !
Data miner

Kylo
Commodore

Post#28 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:30 pm

"Thumbs UP!" :D

Ghostie
Cadet Trooper

Post#29 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Yes, I agree thanks for all you do you are awesome! I also feel sorry for you that whenever you release data mined info or speculation about upcoming events you have to listen to Spock take little cheap shots at ya...I know your intentions are genuine unlike his which come off as childish because you beat him to the announcement , but we all know he likes to control the information and filter it through his cronies first at Empire Elite and then at Empire Only Line chats. I guess if it makes him feel better about himself then the cheap shots he lobs at you are worth it.

Spock
Admiral

Post#30 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:09 am

Ghostie wrote:Yes, I agree thanks for all you do you are awesome! I also feel sorry for you that whenever you release data mined info or speculation about upcoming events you have to listen to Spock take little cheap shots at ya...I know your intentions are genuine unlike his which come off as childish because you beat him to the announcement , but we all know he likes to control the information and filter it through his cronies first at Empire Elite and then at Empire Only Line chats. I guess if it makes him feel better about himself then the cheap shots he lobs at you are worth it.

Na, DS does a great job here. I was actually the first to respond in this thread to support him.
I do feel his passion gets the better of him from time to time and occasionally he needs to be corrected when he gets things confused in his rush to post.
I also feel it can be harmful when speculation is passed off as fact.

Its not a race to post announcements as you suggest. That’s just a silly concept.
We are actually part of a group and we openly share the information we come across. If you see something I post on line before DS posts it on the forum it’s not an attempt to filter or control it at all. It’s more likely that he is just busy and has not seen the info yet or had time to post it here. I’m just doing my thing there and giving him time to do his here. If he misses it then I’ll occasianlly do a post here after some time has passed just so the info gets out.

All that really matters is the info gets out there to the masses in one way or another.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

Return to “General Discussions”