Trying to view says I'm banned ? can you confirm

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
erfs
Commodore

Re: Trying to view says I'm banned ? can you confirm

Post#21 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:46 am

PartylikeVader wrote:If you haven’t accepted Zynga TOS or logged in recently it says you’re banned. Don’t get excited.

Haven't found a bot / script to do that for you yet ?

Fivecrayfish
Commander

Post#22 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:52 am

Everyone please refrain from posting anymore BS regarding Partylikevader that is completely off topic
and is completely unwanted, if you are have a lot of time to be an idiot please find another post to continue this trash subject. this topic is completed. I didn't ask for opinions by anyone regarding PLV, so keep opinions to yourself. Thanks. No more posts on this topic will be tolerated.

Thanks for your cooperation. (whether willing or forced, I don't give a dam either way)
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

Fivecrayfish
Commander

Post#23 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:54 am

PartylikeVader wrote:I updated the game, logged in, accepted the TOS, and began playing without incident. Viewing my base through a PLV search no longer gives the “ban message”.

There is no other reason for the ban message, despite the massive failures of the haters to say PLV is dead and gone. :lol:

Thanks for informing me about that, wonder why they put that in.

Enjoy your game.
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#24 » Tue May 19, 2020 12:13 pm

SFOne wrote:
ForceMel wrote:I personally have no issues with the way you, or your squad plays the game. It just didn't make sense that you would get the message because you haven't accepted the TOS when the expiry date was still valid.

Fairly sure that you have to accept those terms to get into the game? That popup hasn't been available at the same time for all. It returns error code 2001 IIRC, which is close to the ban code (1999).

Do you even come around here anymore? I barely remember this name at this point.

Fun to look at the back and forth message where we first met each other here. One of my best friends in the game ... and one of the people who did more for this goofy group of people than anyone else.

Proud to call you a friend.

Mob on, motherfucker.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

SFOne
Commodore

Post#25 » Tue May 19, 2020 1:50 pm

Midge wrote:
SFOne wrote:
ForceMel wrote:I personally have no issues with the way you, or your squad plays the game. It just didn't make sense that you would get the message because you haven't accepted the TOS when the expiry date was still valid.

Fairly sure that you have to accept those terms to get into the game? That popup hasn't been available at the same time for all. It returns error code 2001 IIRC, which is close to the ban code (1999).

Do you even come around here anymore? I barely remember this name at this point.

Fun to look at the back and forth message where we first met each other here. One of my best friends in the game ... and one of the people who did more for this goofy group of people than anyone else.

Proud to call you a friend.

Mob on, motherfucker.

Aw man. Proud to have you as a friend and be part of the mob. Good times.
Rebel Level 10 80k+
Proud member of TheMidnightMob

SWC Tools For Android
  • Releases: https://github.com/DaveCMo/Android-SWC-Tools/releases
  • https://youtu.be/8rPACDDEWhg

Return to “General Discussions”