Trying to view says I'm banned ? can you confirm

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
STIG88
Squadron Leader

Re: Trying to view says I'm banned ? can you confirm

Post#11 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:42 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:Don’t get excited.

You’ll get what is coming to you one day :lol:

LosVega
Admiral

Post#12 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:16 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:If you haven’t accepted Zynga TOS or logged in recently it says you’re banned. Don’t get excited.

Too late............https://admin.mashable.com/wp-content/u ... 07/Elf.gif

Hopefully you'll be kind enough to give all of us an early present by not accepting the TOS
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:54 am

OMG, he's alive ...

PLV is like the Hydra of Lerna, if you cut a head, two are born in the same place. The only way to kill is to burn the whole beast to ashes.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#14 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:19 am

PartylikeVader wrote:If you haven’t accepted Zynga TOS or logged in recently it says you’re banned. Don’t get excited.

The bots weren't program for the TOS pop-up :lol:
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

ForceMel
Major General

Post#15 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Not one to quibble over things, but according to the message, you have to accept the TOS by 11/26, which is 6 days away. There must be some other reason for the message.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

PartylikeVader
Commodore

Post#16 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:56 pm

I updated the game, logged in, accepted the TOS, and began playing without incident. Viewing my base through a PLV search no longer gives the “ban message”.

There is no other reason for the ban message, despite the massive failures of the haters to say PLV is dead and gone. :lol:
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

ForceMel
Major General

Post#17 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:16 pm

I personally have no issues with the way you, or your squad plays the game. It just didn't make sense that you would get the message because you haven't accepted the TOS when the expiry date was still valid.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#18 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:13 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:I updated the game, logged in, accepted the TOS, and began playing without incident. Viewing my base through a PLV search no longer gives the “ban message”.

There is no other reason for the ban message, despite the massive failures of the haters to say PLV is dead and gone. :lol:

You are half correct; PLV is dead, not gone, yet...
Screenshot_20181119-184027.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Luminous beings are we

SFOne
Commodore

Post#19 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:53 am

ForceMel wrote:I personally have no issues with the way you, or your squad plays the game. It just didn't make sense that you would get the message because you haven't accepted the TOS when the expiry date was still valid.

Fairly sure that you have to accept those terms to get into the game? That popup hasn't been available at the same time for all. It returns error code 2001 IIRC, which is close to the ban code (1999).
Rebel Level 10 80k+
Proud member of TheMidnightMob

SWC Tools For Android
  • Releases: https://github.com/DaveCMo/Android-SWC-Tools/releases
  • https://youtu.be/8rPACDDEWhg

Fivecrayfish
Commander

Post#20 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:27 am

LOL nice reply. thanks for informing me
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

Return to “General Discussions”