Trying to view says I'm banned ? can you confirm

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Fivecrayfish
Commander

Trying to view says I'm banned ? can you confirm

Post#1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:15 am

Has anyone noticed other than me and my clan mates that trying to visit Rath's base (PLV's leader) gives you an error saying you have been banned and you should visit their site for further info, but doesn't actually ban you (if it did my whole squad would be banned by now, since after I noticed I told them and we all tried).

... So wtf happened here ? and why am I banned (... or not banned for that matter)
Last edited by Fivecrayfish on Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

EdibleKarlos
Commodore

Re: PLV problem ?

Post#2 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:04 am

Just tried on next member down on list and same message. only showing 1 active for squad too. Squad showing no login for over a week, perhaps he's gone on holiday?

Fivecrayfish
Commander

Re: PLV problem ?

Post#3 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:10 am

EdibleKarlos wrote:Just tried on next member down on list and same message. only showing 1 active for squad too. Squad showing no login for over a week, perhaps he's gone on holiday?

dunno, it's usually only one active member (or all active in which case they are at top of conflict). lol did they all go on vacation at same time ?
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

DirtyVader
Commander

Re: Trying to view says I'm banned ? can you confirm

Post#4 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:31 am

Normally when that happens is because the base you are trying to visit is banned. So I guess (and I hope) they all were banned.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:30 am

They are probably just for any from inactivity.

LosVega
Admiral

Post#6 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:22 pm

WIth my imp base, went to squad search and tried to visit several members in PLV, got the same message each time "your account has been banned..........." but with my player id in the message. Probably bad coding by the devs but really don't care if they have really been officially banned. One can only hope but til then:

https://tenor.com/view/carlton-dance-fr ... f-10683543
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

ForceMel
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:41 pm

I got the same message. It makes me think he's been banned.

Edit:

I've tried to view several bases, and get the same message. I visited other squad from both factions and didn't get the message. It makes me think the entire squad has been banned.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

STIG88
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Fivecrayfish wrote:Has anyone noticed other than me and my clan mates that trying to visit Rath's base (PLV's leader) gives you an error saying you have been banned and you should visit their site for further info, but doesn't actually ban you (if it did my whole squad would be banned by now, since after I noticed I told them and we all tried).

... So wtf happened here ? and why am I banned (... or not banned for that matter)

It’s a bug that displays your Player ID when another player, the one you are visiting, is actually the one who was banned. Which in the case of Rath, and his various aliases, about f’ing time!! :D

SpaceDandy
Commodore

Post#9 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:45 pm

As they are cleaning out the office, I reckon Disney finally found the large complaint folder that had fallen back behind the file cabinet. Glad they found it just before they turn the lights out and pass the keys on...

Or maybe a long-time support team member felt empowered to answer the long-asked question on the forum "PartyLikeVader Squad - Cheaters or Not - You Decide"... and f'ing decided. One never knows, there is something to be said for a customer support tech with less than a week to go...
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

PartylikeVader
Commodore

Post#10 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:31 pm

If you haven’t accepted Zynga TOS or logged in recently it says you’re banned. Don’t get excited.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

Return to “General Discussions”