Borrowing from Spirit's list for my new Xmas iPad
iOS (Amazon Fire to FB to iPad using Apple app store)
1) Loaded Facebook of non-SWC playing family member account on Amazon Fire (so as not to mess up my OTHER base that is on my FB account).
2) Signed into Fire FB and swc and Synced Amazon Fire swc base to borrowed FB account.
3) Downloaded swc app through Apple app store and facebook app for the new iPad.
4) Signed into facebook app with Family Member's Account
5) Ran through the tutorial on the iPad swc app.
5) Logged into FB on the screen where the Faction Section is - did not choose a side but rather, signed in to FB via the link on the same choose-faction screen.
6) Confirmed I wanted to RESTORE the already synched game.
7. Since it was a new iPad, I had to create a Game Center nickname via a pop-up in the middle of all this because iPad also wants to synch it to Game Center which will be the backing up method going forward, since I will delete the facebook app)
Screen shots. Good luck, everyone as the deadline is nearly here. At least synch it to the FB somehow. As noted, you can always sign in and out of different accounts via the PC FB Gameroom until a new mobile device can be sorted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad