GALACTIC CONFLICT - New Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ChiptheFish
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - New Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

Post#171 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:26 am

Josketer wrote:
ChiptheFish wrote:The imps that were all like, 'why would you attack dev bases?!', are all now like, 'Skip', 'Skip', 'Boom!'

Are you sure ?
:mrgreen:

Except for you Josketer... you're just the man :D
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 28K, Battle Rank: 14(Android)
FriskyEwoks: Level 50 Squad - Join us!

Josketer
Commodore

Post#172 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:39 am

haha !
Nahhh....,I´m not the only one, surely there are many more Imperials who also do it, only they are shy, I suppose.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#173 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:12 am

There definitely seems to be a difference in attack patterns between Rebels and Imperials, where Rebel players seem far more likely to attack player bases than Imperials.

Ever since I got all of my turrets converted to the new enhanced bursts, my Imperial accounts have been able to collect Obsidian or Ultra Chrome conflict rewards in each conflict just by sitting and defending. Despite the fact that my Rebel accounts win just as many defenses (% wise) they cannot get into Obsidian or Ultra Chrome on defense only, simply because they are never attacked.

Return to “General Discussions”