GALACTIC CONFLICT - New Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - New Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:00 am

DarkRebel wrote:Don't kill yourself to get into UC on one planet. It's better to play on multiple planets and get Obsidian as the difference in frags is only 5 (20 vs 15, or 25%). The other side benefit of everyone playing on multiple planets is that the player population is higher on each planet and it would be easier to get into Obsidian/UC (based on simple math).

Yes, forgot on this one it's not the normal 32/16/8 combo. If I can get 3x15 that's unlock and 2nd level GR.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#12 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:32 am

mkenobi wrote:My plan would be the UC on Tatooine, and 2 Obsidian on Greens (Tako + Yavin) = 20 + 15 + 15, finishing with Level 3 GR Shock. As most of Rebels will move to ErKit maybe help to make things less hard for Imperials on other planets.

Good plan. Tako/Yavin maybe tough though. May want to try Hoth instead if you have the ice planet unlocked, or Dando.

DeathStriker

Post#13 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:44 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS (Updated):

Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ---------------------------------
    Tat - 7134 - 2.04% - 5d 9h
    Dan - 7678 - 2.10% - 5d 1h
    Kit - 23235 - 1.85% - 5d 3h
    Yav - 8.865 - 2.01% - 5d 4h
    Hoth - 7,773 - 2.08% - 5d 3h
    Tako - 11,365 - 1.81% - 5d 1h
    -----------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: {Not Posted Yet} (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#14 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:45 am

CoolGuy wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:Don't kill yourself to get into UC on one planet. It's better to play on multiple planets and get Obsidian as the difference in frags is only 5 (20 vs 15, or 25%). The other side benefit of everyone playing on multiple planets is that the player population is higher on each planet and it would be easier to get into Obsidian/UC (based on simple math).

Yes, forgot on this one it's not the normal 32/16/8 combo. If I can get 3x15 that's unlock and 2nd level GR.

You should only need 2 Obsidian finishes for 30 frags if you want L2. First 20 frags for the unlock and 10 frags for levelling up to L2.
1 UC and 2 Obsidian will get you to L3.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:53 pm

DarkRebel wrote:
mkenobi wrote:My plan would be the UC on Tatooine, and 2 Obsidian on Greens (Tako + Yavin) = 20 + 15 + 15, finishing with Level 3 GR Shock. As most of Rebels will move to ErKit maybe help to make things less hard for Imperials on other planets.

Good plan. Tako/Yavin maybe tough though. May want to try Hoth instead if you have the ice planet unlocked, or Dando.

I'm playing with my Imperial HQ 6, I have access only to Tatoo, Yavin and Tako.

I think this will be one of the toughest (if not the tougher) conflict ever... I'm UC on Tatooine, I'd log off with .47% and 16,205 points, and 227th... I want to see how much I'll fall when I get back to the game tomorrow...

Maybe 2 Bronzium on greens is not a bad thing, with another week ahead.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:26 pm

So, here is the breakdown of the top 50 as of now on each planet:

Tatooine 49/50 rebels
Er'Kit 50/50 rebels
Dandoran 25/50 rebels
Yavin 9/50 rebels
Hoth 22/50 rebels
Tako 9/50 rebels

I thought that the imp guard reserve was so tough that rebels couldn't possibly finish UC on any planet other than Tatooine, or more recently Erkit, where they could just attack dev bases? But half the players in the top 50 on Dando are rebels. Did all the imps turn off their rodians? Where is the imbalance that we've been hearing about for the last year?

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#17 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Boog wrote:So, here is the breakdown of the top 50 as of now on each planet:

Tatooine 49/50 rebels
Er'Kit 50/50 rebels
Dandoran 25/50 rebels
Yavin 9/50 rebels
Hoth 22/50 rebels
Tako 9/50 rebels

I thought that the imp guard reserve was so tough that rebels couldn't possibly finish UC on any planet other than Tatooine, or more recently Erkit, where they could just attack dev bases? But half the players in the top 50 on Dando are rebels. Did all the imps turn off their rodians? Where is the imbalance that we've been hearing about for the last year?

I’m getting Uber rides to UC for Imp plants on green planets. Haven’t attacked anyone, so add that to your calculations.

Come by & get Sullied.
Lone_Rebellion

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#18 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Tatooine 49/50 rebels
Er'Kit 50/50 rebels
Dandoran 25/50 rebels
Yavin 9/50 rebels
Hoth 22/50 rebels
Tako 9/50 rebels

It's tough for rebels to finish in UC when imps are attacking dev bases and driving up the conflict medals. Imps are mostly sitting this conflict out, so rebels are showing higher in the rankings. I'm not attacking any more or less than I usually do, but I'm well into UC on two planets and might start on a third. Usually I'd be at 1 UC + 1 obsidian.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:18 am

I'm seeing we have a "Daily Tactical Defenses Crate" for this conflict, and it's saying that has a chance of getting 1 frag for GR units including the new ones...

I opened my crates for my Imperial and Rebel Prestige, and I got 4 rewards - 2 Kessen samples for my Rebel, and 3 Kessen samples for my Imperial. I have more 2 bases to check.

At least we are getting the Daily Conflict Crates after 2 days, and not after 5 days the beggining of the conflicts...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige / HQ 6 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 / HQ 6 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#20 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:22 am

Tatooine 49/50 rebels
Er'Kit 50/50 rebels
Dandoran 25/50 rebels
Yavin 9/50 rebels
Hoth 22/50 rebels
Tako 9/50 rebels

In the last two conflicts there were dev bases for Rebels on Hoth and Dando.

On Hoth, they seemed to be switched off after a couple of days. Rebels have gone where there are Dev bases available to them.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Return to “General Discussions”