NOTICE: New Guard Reserve - Rebel Sharp Shooter / Empire Shock Trooper - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Chaotic999
Lieutenant

Re: NOTICE: New Guard Reserve - Rebel Sharp Shooter / Empire Shock Trooper - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:07 am

Fivecrayfish wrote:
Spock wrote:Has anyone mentioned it’s obly 20 frags for an uc in this upcoming conflict event?
830 frags needed to max this new guard reserve. That’s 42 ulatra chromes!
Kind of hard for rebs when they can only uc on a few planets.

Will be interesting to see how high the numbers get on that and kit this round.

out of 42 UC crates, we'll be getting somewhere from 8-10 (depending on how active HQ prestige peeps are) from the two weeks of conflict. the rest grinding the crap out of HD.

Best case scenario

20 * 10 = 200 (UC conflict frags)

830 - 200 = 630 frags, 42 - 10 = 32 UC crates

if we get 1-2 per HD

2 * 350 = 700

so 2 weeks of grind + 350 HDs later you should probably have it unlocked. (for pro UC gods only)

For normal peeps :

4 * 32 = 64 frags (2 UC conflict crates)

830 - 64 = 766 frags left

400 * 2 = 800

so do 350-400 HDs and 4 UC crates and you got yourself maxed out again.

.... or just do like a 1000 HDs for a guaranteed lvl 10-11 GR.

(the small increase is in case you don't exactly get them from every crate)

Congrats to all the rebs btw hope the crying over balance can now be put to rest and let the imps have a good cry at the unfair op that jets have over jumps.
Anyway I have been looking at my armoury frag stats and stuff, and see that as it is now, we get from gold crates..25% for GR divide by 5 for each one at 5% (will be less now with the new GR) jumps get 15% of gold crates divide by 3 for each at 5%, same for heavies, Troops get 25% divide by 3 for each one at 8.3% and mechs are getting 20% divided by 5 at 4% each. (mechs ..TX, Eatat, cold mhc, cold atmp, cold int.) no idea what rebs get.
I worked this out by adding up all my elite frags I have so far and splitting into groups, (Troops,Heavies,GR,jumps,mechs) and I saw the pattern above for how much percentage each were getting, this data is from 1000s of frags so is pretty accurate imo. On a side note Shore trooper skin seems to get way more than desert and snow no idea why but maybe because eatat shits them out or something, but as a group Troopers get 25%.

Well using the above data as it stands now (without the new GR) you will need 1000 gold crates to give 1 GR 100 elite frags , 5% of 1000 x 2 (2 frags in each gold crate)
So for example if you get your new shiny GR to lvl3 you will then need 150 elite frags to get it to lvl6 so 75 gold crates, Total gold crates you will need = 1500 to get GR from lvl3 to lv6. From lvl6 to maxed out gets crazy stupid, you would need a further 710 elite frags = 355 gold crates, so 7100 in total, So assuming you can get your new toy to lvl3 with conflicts and a few HDs and objectives, you will need a further 8600 gold crates to max it out, Although your trooper fags will have maxed way before this so maybe it gives more frags to other skins so as to speed things up a little. Also bear in mind that the new GR now makes the percentage of GR frags lower from 5% to 4.16 of total elite frags given and all this is assuming you are getting 100% gold crates from your HD base.
you guys might have better stats or more accurate info but this is how I see it on my base so far.
Anyway I am off to do 1,000,000 HDs see you in 5 years.

Spock
Admiral

Re: NOTICE: New Guard Reserve - Rebel Sharp Shooter / Empire Shock Trooper - Discussion Topic

Post#52 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:06 am

Fivecrayfish wrote:
Spock wrote:Has anyone mentioned it’s obly 20 frags for an uc in this upcoming conflict event?

out of 42 UC crates, we'll be getting somewhere from 8-10 (depending on how active HQ prestige peeps are) from the two weeks of conflict. the rest grinding the crap out of HD.

Best case scenario

if we get 1-2 per HD

2 * 350 = 700

so 2 weeks of grind + 350 HDs later you should probably have it unlocked. (for pro UC gods only)

For normal peeps :

400 * 2 = 800

No one said they would be avaible in hd’s.
I don’t believe they will be. If they were why the heck would anyone grind another conflict for 20 frags? :?

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#53 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:32 am

Hmm... all the gr's are available in Hd ,from the very first day ,despite being also available in conflicts UC ,so no reason these new Gr shouldn't be in Hd crates as well.
Totaly different logic is applied to skins or other special unlockable new units.
But time will tel ,only one more day to wait

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#54 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:45 am

Yeah, I'd expect it to be in hd's just because when gr was first introduced, frags were in hd and daily objective bronzium crates. The players that are going to drop xtals for this will do it on the first day, anyway.

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#55 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:25 pm

Boog wrote:The players that are going to drop xtals for this will do it on the first day, anyway.

lol ,i bet we gonna see sharps from barracks in 2 days! Low level but many rebs will drop $$€€££!
Waist of money imo ,thei'll came free in a couple of weeks

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#56 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:
Fivecrayfish wrote:

out of 42 UC crates, we'll be getting somewhere from 8-10 (depending on how active HQ aprestige peeps are) from the two weeks of conflict. the rest grinding the crap out of HD.

Best case scenario

if we get 1-2 per HD

2 * 350 = 700

For normal peeps :

400 * 2 = 800

Congrats to all the rebs btw hope the crying over balance can now be put to rest and let the imps have a good cry at the unfair op that jets have over jumps.
Anyway I have been looking at my armoury frag stats and stuff, and see that as it is now, we get from gold crates..25% for GR divide by 5 for each one at 5% (will be less now with the new GR) jumps get 15% of gold crates divide by 3 for each at 5%, same for heavies, Troops get 25% divide by 3 for each one at 8.3% and mechs are getting 20% divided by 5 at 4% each. (mechs ..TX, Eatat, cold mhc, cold atmp, cold int.) no idea what rebs get.
I worked this out by adding up all my elite frags I have so far and splitting into groups, (Troops,Heavies,GR,jumps,mechs) and I saw the pattern above for how much percentage each were getting, this data is from 1000s of frags so is pretty accurate imo. On a side note Shore trooper skin seems to get way more than desert and snow no idea why but maybe because eatat shits them out or something, but as a group Troopers get 25%.

Well using the above data as it stands now (without the new GR) you will need 1000 gold crates to give 1 GR 100 elite frags , 5% of 1000 x 2 (2 frags in each gold crate)
So for example if you get your new shiny GR to lvl3 you will then need 150 elite frags to get it to lvl6 so 75 gold crates, Total gold crates you will need = 1500 to get GR from lvl3 to lv6. From lvl6 to maxed out gets crazy stupid, you would need a further 710 elite frags = 355 gold crates, so 7100 in total, So assuming you can get your new toy to lvl3 with conflicts and a few HDs and objectives, you will need a further 8600 gold crates to max it out, Although your trooper fags will have maxed way before this so maybe it gives more frags to other skins so as to speed things up a little. Also bear in mind that the new GR now makes the percentage of GR frags lower from 5% to 4.16 of total elite frags given and all this is assuming you are getting 100% gold crates from your HD base.
you guys might have better stats or more accurate info but this is how I see it on my base so far.

Lol ... calls OTHERS out for "crying" ... then immediately cries.

Classic.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Gooner
Squadron Leader

Post#57 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Midge wrote:
Chaotic999 wrote:
Fivecrayfish wrote:
out of 42 UC crates, we'll be getting somewhere from 8-10 (depending on how active HQ aprestige peeps are) from the two weeks of conflict. the rest grinding the crap out of HD.

Best case scenario

if we get 1-2 per HD

2 * 350 = 700

For normal peeps :

400 * 2 = 800

Lol ... calls OTHERS out for "crying" ... then immediately cries.

Classic.
Wait till we get them at a decent level the tears will be endless then lol

Spock
Admiral

Post#58 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:03 pm

I don’t think so.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

thecursedpit
Squadron Leader

Post#59 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:33 pm

Don't care much about the skins: It's easy to evade snipers and reserves in general, so whatever the rebels bring, doesn't make a difference. Also reb snipers have 200% damage vs jumps, imp 300%. Different spawn times are a mistery to me, ah well, doesn't matter either.
As for the shock we empire are getting, yeah fun, I do want it for collecting purposes, but an mhc reserve skin without mhcs skin, while spawning slower, has more than double the hp and damage vs most troops. Meh@shock reserve. I'll stick to snipers and storms.

As for this interesting discussion:
strawman3125 wrote:Awesome! I can't wait to unlock it!!!

And they did not remove the 26% (188 vs 162) higher damage Armory Equipment bonus that Jets have over Jumps!

I just noticed this:
It looks like the base Calculated Damage (from https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/) Jets is much higher than Jumps as well at 2592 vs 1813 at Prestige!

Calculated Damage X Armory Bonus
2592 X 1.88 = 4872.96
1813 X 1.62 = 2937.06
4872.96 / 2937.06 = 1.65

So max level Rebel Jets do 65% more damage than Imperial Jumps!!! (and 26% more health)

Jets crush Jumps!

Yup, that's absolutely true and strange so many people are still in denial about this.

ObiTwo wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:Awesome! I can't wait to unlock it!!!
And they did not remove the 26% (188 vs 162) higher damage Armory Equipment bonus that Jets have over Jumps!

I just noticed this:
It looks like the base Calculated Damage (from https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/) Jets is much higher than Jumps as well at 2592 vs 1813 at Prestige!

Calculated Damage X Armory Bonus
2592 X 1.88 = 4872.96
1813 X 1.62 = 2937.06
4872.96 / 2937.06 = 1.65

So max level Rebel Jets do 65% more damage than Imperial Jumps!!! (and 26% more health)

Jets crush Jumps!

Still this persists?? Rubbish, jets and jumps are almost identical, jumps charge and fire faster making up for the difference in damage. This is imperial burly to try and muddy the waters.

Actually, you're mistaken in my opinion: Movement, targeting and range are similar. The damage per second displayed on the website is a really good indication and shows jets having way higher damage vs jumps, a rediculous amount to be precise.

As for your agument about faster firing and charging;

- Jumps charge in 150ms, jets in 250ms. You got a point, but 100ms isnt realy that much of a difference. Both fire for example before most turrets get 1 shot of depending on deployment etc.
- Faster firing: Jumps have 1.5 sec reload time, jets 1 sec. Clearly, thats a significant difference @half a sec. So nope, jumps don't fire faster, jet's fire faster.
- Jumps fire cycle duration: 2.4 sec, jets: 2 sec, making them 0,4 sec faster. Repeating myself here, but this makes the point....

Also: let's assume lvl 10 jumps with lvl 7 skin, vs lvl 10 jets with lvl 7 skin.
Jumps deal 16542 damage in 2.4 seconds (!!!), Jets deal 21168 damage in 2(!!!) seconds.
This means that per 100 milisec if you want to go into this specific number crunching, a jump deals 689 damage vs 1058 from a jet, an almost 55% damage advantage.

Still don't get why people think jets and jumps are equal, they most definitely aren't.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#60 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Decent Rebel commanders manage to take out my base even if I have Rodian Snipers GR on. Its all about strategy. Those who just spam jets in one place always always fail. It will be the same once Rebels have Sharps GR. So long as you employ some strategy it really doesn't matter what GR they are running. If anything Rebels getting Sharps just makes the game more fun. I think too often in this game people 'expect' to 3 star bases, whereas at the end of the day its a strategy game and you should have to constantly change your strategy to counter new additions otherwise the game becomes mundane.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

Return to “General Discussions”