NOTICE: New Guard Reserve - Rebel Sharp Shooter / Empire Shock Trooper - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Toydarian
Commodore

Re: NOTICE: New Guard Reserve - Rebel Sharp Shooter / Empire Shock Trooper - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:08 pm

Richaldo wrote:
Exactly man... to be honest i've seen this coming for ages... so many moans about balance and GR... now it'll go full circle and we'll just be bots in disguise... essentially turning this into a 'clash of clans' game, with some nice skins etc...

For me everything changed when jumps got skinned... the sniper imbalance was the final piece to their puzzle........ a shame, as the factional differences were what I thought were unique to Star Wars, and up until the armoury I think actually worked and kind of represented Star Wars...

Anyway... I'll keep on hunting... as long as there are rebels camped on Kit i'll be active !!!
Game on :)

Good on ya! Re hunting. For me, the new GR skin evens the odds a bit, which is good for the body of my flock. And we will pump it for all we can. Hopefully it will damp down the grunts and groans. But the community just needs to get to grips with the reality that the game ain’t perfect, and so we just need to take what we can, when we can. Duck and dive, bob and weave........Bots not...., even if just your pal is just the last Reb standing on yer home planet!

Cheers, mate!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Toydarian
Commodore

Re: NOTICE: New Guard Reserve - Rebel Sharp Shooter / Empire Shock Trooper - Discussion Topic

Post#32 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:24 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
Spock wrote:Has anyone mentioned it’s obly 20 frags for an uc in this upcoming conflict event?
830 frags needed to max this new guard reserve. That’s 42 ulatra chromes!
Kind of hard for rebs when they can only uc on a few planets.

Will be interesting to see how high the numbers get on that and kit this round.

Last time I was on Tatt there were no dev bases (I scrolled through about 200 bases), so it's only Er'Kit for us Rebels now.

Yep, even Er’kit getting tight on dev bases for us Rebs now. Re Spock’s point about the new GR, no max for me for a long, long, long, long time. “Kinda hard for Rebs when they can only UC on a few planets”. Get us some real........for us mid level players, please!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#33 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:46 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
Spock wrote:Has anyone mentioned it’s obly 20 frags for an uc in this upcoming conflict event?

Last time I was on Tatt there were no dev bases (I scrolled through about 200 bases), so it's only Er'Kit for us Rebels now.

Yes, it's very strange that my Prestige Rebel base only finds Dev bases on ErKit now -- those big red monsters, and the amount of CB in these bases is less than 100k now -- but my Rebel HQ 8 (maxed out) still is finding Dev bases on Tatooine and they are those Red monsters Level 10, but with +300k CB -- as is a HQ 8, only one attack fills all my storages. I attacked today to loot CB to upgrade my DDKs for both bases and it was what I saw on Tatooine for HQ 8 and ErKit for HQ Prestige...

I'm not going to play conflicts anymore as Rebel. I can't play conflicts with my HQ 8 if all my rivals are HQ 10 or Prestige now, on any planet, and ErKit will be a nightmare for my HQ Prestige with everybody trying the UC.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Harshit
Commodore

Post#34 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:39 pm

I think the zynga devs are lurking the site. They want us to grind and be happy with these changes while they are working on some content for us.
Now that they have same GR to both sides, they should now equalise the buffs for jets/jumps.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

lma
Commodore

Post#35 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:57 pm

Harshit wrote:I think the zynga devs are lurking the site. They want us to grind and be happy with these changes while they are working on some content for us.
Now that they have same GR to both sides, they should now equalise the buffs for jets/jumps.

Sure they should equalise the buffs for jets and jumps as long as
They equalise the modifiers of sharp shooters and imp snipers
They equalise the shot cycle of jumps and jets
They equalise the strength of imp and rebel bursts
They equalise the tx and stolen tx as well, and make hails qs strong as mhcs per uc
Probably should give some decent hero skin so reb has more than 1 viable hero outside green. And make the cook time equal

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#36 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:44 pm

Toydarian wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:

Yep, even Er’kit getting tight on dev bases for us Rebs now. Re Spock’s point about the new GR, no max for me for a long, long, long, long time. “Kinda hard for Rebs when they can only UC on a few planets”. Get us some real........for us mid level players, please!

This is expected as most high level IMPs already had spider at max level (or they don’t really care for the useless unit), so they just sat on Erkit and Tat to collect defense wins.
The availability of real IMP bases blocked dev bases from being served out.
This will change when the next conflict starts.

Zarcon23
Cadet Trooper

Post#37 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:58 pm

Rebs finally get GR for sharps a total game changer....omg! Only think I will hit dev bases from now on.
Last edited by Zarcon23 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#38 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:09 am

THE WHINING… ThE wHiNiNg… the whining…

THE HORROR... ThE HoRrOr… the horror...

:lol:
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

TNT
Major General

Post#39 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:36 am

This is such a terrible idea. Really, sniper GR in general should be removed.

Good luck Imps.

I guess we can change the name to StarWars Camping Commander.

I'll be grinding for this stuff obviously, because paybacks a bitch.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
Seriously, what more can you ask for in a shitty f2p mobile game?

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#40 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:51 am

830 frags needed to max this new guard reserve. That’s 42 ultra chromes!

Agreed. But I still welcome this development. It's a positive move for the game and long overdue.

zorro wrote:...

The devs have always lurked on this forum, whether Zynga or Disney. It provides valuable feedback for them on how the game is going. These guys are in business to make money, so this site gives them vital information they need to know.

It would be even better if they would openly engage with us, as is done with other games.

Richaldo wrote:...

I'm all in favour of equalising faction stats. The faction divisiveness has damaged the game in my view. Posts here about crying whining Rebels or limp Imp wimps have been entirely unhelpful and clouded development of the game and resolution of genuine issues.

The game has always needed both sides to prosper and unfairness, perceived or otherwise, does not encourage commanders to keep on playing, or customers to keep on paying.
HQ 10 - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Return to “General Discussions”