which planet should i go to

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Yoda123
Officer

which planet should i go to

Post#1 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:03 am

I am going to be at hq lvl 5 by around 1:30 pm today and I was wondering what planet I should go unlock first and I am an empire player and I am semi active and I want a planet where I am able to capture the outpost for squad war. my other question would building the starship commmand increase my base score and cause me to face higher hq players on the rebel side.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: which planet should i go to

Post#2 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:12 am

Takodana outpost is the one every squad would put highest priority on, if it is in play. So if you want to help your squad, unlock Tako first.

Fivecrayfish
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:37 am

It really kinda depends :

- Tako as dark rebel said (for squad wars)
- another good one (which most ppl unlock first) is dandoran
- Er'kit if you feel like grinding for kessen (not that high priority)
- That leaves both / yavin 4 not really that useful, you can unlock them at 8/10

But in the end it is up to you to decide
Been playing since day 1, was there to see all the blunders this game made, had over 8 accounts (rebel/imp), still no idea why I'm playing.

Yoda123
Officer

Post#4 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:52 am

I will unlock dandoran first then at HQ lvl 6 go unlock tako. Are Dew back troopers still viable at HQ lvl 5 or should i go all mechanical at this point. I have been smashing HQ lvl 4 bases with both the at mp mark 3 and the royal guard. How often will I be attacked while I am on Dandoran.

RabidWarBunny
Commander

Post#5 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:03 am

Yavin

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#6 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:16 pm

I agree with DarkRebel. Tako is an offensive outpost that boosts offensive troops... by a lot. Dandoran can be very useful because it heals troops, but weaker hq's can kill higher bases with just Tako. Yavin will boost airstrikes, and can be useful, but in a much more limited capacity. Hoth and Erkit are both defensive outposts, and should be unlocked last.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#7 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:13 pm

ForceMel wrote:I agree with DarkRebel. Tako is an offensive outpost that boosts offensive troops... by a lot. Dandoran can be very useful because it heals troops, but weaker hq's can kill higher bases with just Tako. Yavin will boost airstrikes, and can be useful, but in a much more limited capacity. Hoth and Erkit are both defensive outposts, and should be unlocked last.

Thanks for agreeing with me :)

Now, there is a case for Dando, for IMP players, and that's getting into UltraChrome during conflicts. Tako and Yavin were typically much harder to get into UC (higher threshold value) than Dando.

Ignoring the current spider conflict, the previous hotly contested conflict was for the Naval units, and followings are the UC mark:

-----------------------------------
PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
-----------------------------------
Tat - 14,012- 1.93% - 10h 51 min
Dan - 35,068- 1.99% - 8h 54m
Kit - 82,854 - 1.89% - 10h 22m
Yav - 44.344 - 1.96% - 21h 50m
Hoth - 34,900- 2% - 14h 0m
Tako - 53,308 - 1.92%- 16h
---

Kit is basically owned by rebels. Don't go there for conflicts as IMP. You are not going to get into UC, trying to take on non-dev bases while rebs hit dev bases over and over again.
Tat is likely easiest, but you have it unlocked already.
Next is Dando and Hoth. As IMP, green planets are generally better as the most OP unit of the game ATACT can only be used on green, and Dando outpost give your squad better attack stats than Hoth. So I'd go with unlocking Dando before Hoth.

Return to “General Discussions”