Data Miners - Where Have The Events Gone?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
spootieho
Commodore

Re: Data Miners - Where Have The Events Gone?

Post#11 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:14 pm

I'd like Zynga to lower prestige times and costs to that of level 10 (or 9). Then bump all lower level times and costs accordingly. It will allow lower levels to catch up with the rest of the players without quitting. Also, I think waits are already too high and adding a level with increased waits just makes the game less appealing.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#12 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:08 am

Prestige level completion times are not higher than L10, some even on par with L9 I think -it was a long, long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away... that being said, this game could use a speedup or like Clash special events in which on e can earn one-off insta upgrades in war tournaments (new great feature there).

Even if Zynga would copycat part or most of what they do to keep the players happy in Clash, they would make this game so much more appealing than just the great Star Wars label.

An elegant solution would be a second prestige droid for starters, to be unlocked or even bought with crystals.
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#13 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:10 am

Let's face it... if it's over 900 EP points for a few elite frags... they can stick it where the sun don't shine...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

systemshock
Captain

Post#14 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:05 am

Richaldo wrote:Let's face it... if it's over 900 EP points for a few elite frags... they can stick it where the sun don't shine...

But those will be *prestige* few elite frags

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#15 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:08 am

systemshock wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Let's face it... if it's over 900 EP points for a few elite frags... they can stick it where the sun don't shine...

Lol... would rather get bashed round the face with a wet lettuce than waste my time on that shizzle haha
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

systemshock
Captain

Post#16 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:24 am

Richaldo wrote:
systemshock wrote:

Lol... would rather get bashed round the face with a wet lettuce than waste my time on that shizzle haha

LOL :lol:

lurker
Captain

Post#17 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:47 am

Shelendil wrote:If it's a repeat of something we've already had, there typically won't be more than a day's advance notice.

Sometimes event minus one hour advance notice (i.e. the new events/conflicts begin late)
Data miner

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#18 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:01 am

I'm an Event enthusiast, but it seems our new lords just want to make us play conflicts for now, launching these new units for Guard Reserve and the half skins for AT-MP and AT-AP...

They're probably setting the Events for the Prestige, or they just do not want to give Events now to keep everyone from maximizing their Elites from Level 10 to Prestige in just a week or two of Events.

It would not be wise for anyone who lives to sell crystals if everyone can maximize elites at the same time and in a short time.

As the last conflicts did not interest me, and the next ones do not interest me either because they have useless units or I know that I will not get any crap unless I kill myself by attacking for a whole week - I'm going to continue my vacation, doing heroics from time to time between a weekly upgrade and another.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”