Cost to complete units has skyrocketed

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LosVega
Major General

Re: Cost to complete units has skyrocketed

Post#41 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:44 pm

ChiptheFish wrote:I think everyone here knows Midge is in the running for crankiest forum member... and he'd probably own it too. :lol:

I don't care how cranky Midge gets, he cracks me the f up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Mucho respectivo hombre.......
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#42 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:31 am

Toydarian wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
hahahaha

This thread has actually brought me more joy from this game than anything in weeks!!!!

Game on!!!!! See you at the bar ... or battlefield... or both...!

Beer, or whatever your tipple is, for you in the former, faceplant for me in the latter methinks! :lol:

Edit:
Shoot! Just realised, I should be chasing spiders again.....Yet, they just make cobwebs.......no?

Hahahhaha Happy Friday to you and all the commanders that realise this is a fun game, preferably fueled by beer...!!!!!

So close to the weekend whoop whoop!!!!!!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#43 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:33 am

LosVega wrote:
ChiptheFish wrote:I think everyone here knows Midge is in the running for crankiest forum member... and he'd probably own it too. :lol:

I don't care how cranky Midge gets, he cracks me the f up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Mucho respectivo hombre.......

He's crashing our beer party with his bad vibes...

Personally I'd ban him on a Friday hahahhahhaha

Toydarian
Captain

Post#44 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:14 pm

Richaldo wrote:

He's crashing our beer party with his bad vibes...

Personally I'd ban him on a Friday hahahhahhaha

Nooooo, surely not! Grand Prestige Admiral Midge is welcome to our booze party any time, for me. He might not be in the running for “diplomat of the year” here, yet he (usually) speaks truth unto us all! He has kicked my butt a few times, BUT, he has also helped me to learn a load of stuff. Sorry, well off topic, but just wanted to give a ++ plug for our man!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Toydarian
Captain

Post#45 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Richaldo wrote:
Hahahhaha Happy Friday to you and all the commanders that realise this is a fun game, preferably fueled by beer...!!!!!

So close to the weekend whoop whoop!!!!!!!!

Yeppers to that, loose the fun, then the plot is lost! Preferably = Essentially! Whoop Whoop, it has arrived! Ha ha!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#46 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:30 am

ChiptheFish wrote:
TNT wrote:
Midge wrote:It isn't making much money at all. They sold it in a RIGHTS deal as a throw-in. Mostly because they didn't want it anymore.

It probably makes some, but revenue is down 500% from the same time last year.

But anyways ... whatever ... keep bashing on people for paying money and companies for trying to make money.

Nobody argues that the bugs aren't annoying. Just think you coming on here whining about people spending THEIR money on a game with bugs YOU don't like is ridiculous.

There is obviously nowhere this discussion can go where you will make any sense in a response.

So, cheers.

I will point out that the only one here who is directly bashing anyone (so far), is you. I ignored it in your previous post, in order to have a normal talk.
But you're not even making sense anymore for the most part and aren't even responding to the points made in a proper post.
You're the one making claims but are failing to back them up and when called out upon them you throw a temper tantrum.
For example, you say that the game isn't trying to rip you off, but when asked to back up that statement when presented with several ingame deals you quickly resort to attacking me.
It's like having a talk with Bolsonaro or Trump.

You may think that ending a discussion with someone by screaming at them and stomping your foot about how wrong they are without any type of argument behind it is a good way to communicate, but I disagree with that. So let me respond to your post anyway:

I think everyone here knows Midge is in the running for crankiest forum member... and he'd probably own it too. :lol:

I would definitely own the cranky ... but it is the opposite of what this idiot is saying.

It isn't because I stomp my foot and just yell that they are wrong ... I present the reasons they are wrong and then they say "You're just bashing people" and "failing to back things up."

But, it is what it is. Blame people for spending THEIR money, the way they want to spend THEIR money, as the reason YOU don't get what YOU want.

Makes sense.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#47 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:32 am

Oh ... and goodness.

Thanks to all ... and cheers!

Except you RICHALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A FRIDAY!!!! I wouldn't know for like three days dammit!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#48 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:11 am

Midge wrote:Oh ... and goodness.

Except you RICHALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A FRIDAY!!!! I wouldn't know for like three days dammit!

Hahahahha a wookie hug from me :)

ChiptheFish
Major General

Post#49 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Richaldo wrote:
Midge wrote:Oh ... and goodness.

Hahahahha a wookie hug from me :)

Ditto!
Chip the Fish, Rebel: HQ Prestige, Medals: 26K, Battle Rank: 13 (Android)
ObiTwo: Officer in this Level 43 Squad - Join us!
Casual but active L4-11 player's welcome. 2-3 wars a week. Any time-zone. English only

Return to “General Discussions”