Cost to complete units has skyrocketed

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Admiral

Re: Cost to complete units has skyrocketed

Post#11 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:02 pm

This has to be a joke... I only use my crystals for war... One hit and i'm out hahahhahah
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#12 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:12 pm

I only use crystals to do Togs during squad wars, so don't see it as a massive issue.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#13 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:20 pm

CoolGuy wrote:I only use crystals to do Togs during squad wars, so don't see it as a massive issue.

I only use crystal when i'm drunk...........

This scare me... hahahhahahahahha

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#14 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:33 pm

Spock wrote:
systemshock wrote:
Spock wrote:
For this reason many of us are leaving one barracks and one factory at lebel 10 just so we can still afford to rush some troops if ever needed.

Thank you for the tip! This is indeed a smart thing to do. Shame that we have to resort to such means.

I could not agree more.
As I’m sure you guessed the cost to speed up prestige air and hero’s has also gone through the roof. So weigh that into your decision for planning your prestige upgrades.

Good tip for all those who thinks it worths to upgrade everything in this game.

I noticed this in the morning when after finish the Jumps upgrade to Prestige, I put some to train in the Barrack. But someone already have pointed this in another thread.

Ridiculous but it does not surprise me while anything for Prestige has about 10x the costs in crystals of a normal stuff. What really annoys me is that everyone at Disney thinks we are stupid, and see that the greed of this company has no limits.

I was thinking in upgrade 3 Barracks to train Jumps, now I will upgrade only 2 Barracks to Prestige -- and keep 2 at 10 to train Kubaz/Shocks/Pilots/Storms, and the other normal Jumps if I need to rush training with crystals. As I don't use my 3rd Factory, i will keep it at Level 10 too.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

SpaceDandy
Captain

Post#15 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:21 pm

As Spock pointed out, the smart play is leaving at least one factory and one barracks at 10 and the challenge is the Hero and Starship Command. When Prestige SC's start to promulgate - how many will have Prestige Kessens? Or Prestige shields - who will have Prestige A-wings? Mine are both 10 but for the crystal rush reason (I too rush in wars to maximize getting attacks in when holding outposts) I'm not sure I am going to take both of those Commands to Prestige.
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

systemshock
Captain

Post#16 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 am

If you think about it, they are penalizing the same people, who already paid them a lot of cash to fully upgrade their bases to prestige. For the others, we can leave a barracks and a factory at level 10. These guys, however, cannot go back. And now, if they want to hurry up production, they have to pay again. Otherwise they will be in kind of a disadvantage, when facing another team, which can quickly refill at low cost. The thinking probably went something like this: "Hey, they already paid a lot and seem to be invested just enough. Certainly we can milk that cow again, if we create the right incentive".

Toydarian
Captain

Post#17 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:45 am

Richaldo wrote:

Ah ha, so I’m no longer alone in the galaxy.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#18 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:36 am

Toydarian wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

hahahah think my entire squad has this afliction my friend... watched some of my replays from last night... not pretty! hahahahhaha

Toydarian
Captain

Post#19 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:23 am

Richaldo wrote:
Toydarian wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

hahahah think my entire squad has this afliction my friend... watched some of my replays from last night... not pretty! hahahahhaha

Hilarious Admiral! Am in your boat (so to speak) completely! Two things happen: 1) Patience (lovely as she is) just flies out the window! 2) Mr Faceplant announces his arrival with an “of course you can 3-star that wallet warrior prestige base”!

Moral of the tale: Don’t war at midnight!

Cheers!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 49)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#20 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Toydarian wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
Toydarian wrote:

Hilarious Admiral! Am in your boat (so to speak) completely! Two things happen: 1) Patience (lovely as she is) just flies out the window! 2) Mr Faceplant announces his arrival with an “of course you can 3-star that wallet warrior prestige base”!

Moral of the tale: Don’t war at midnight!

Cheers!

Haha I pride myself on minimal air... for some reason when i'm hammered I seem to use it all... I watched one replay in which I used tie strikers on my troops instead of health ships hahahah!!!

Drunk Gaming FTW

Return to “General Discussions”