Cost to complete units has skyrocketed

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
systemshock
Captain

Cost to complete units has skyrocketed

Post#1 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:53 pm

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here is one.

screenshot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spock
Admiral

Re: Cost to complete units has skyrocketed

Post#2 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:55 pm

Yes. This is truly distasteful and a shame.
At first I hoped it was an error but the more time that passes I fear it’s by design.

Leader of the imperial_enclave. Flagship of the enclave brotherhood of squads.
Always looking for active lvl10 commanders. Line app required.

systemshock
Captain

Post#3 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Spock wrote:Yes. This is truly distasteful and a shame.
At first I hoped it was an error but the more time that passes I fear it’s by design.

I too think it is on purpose. Just noticed it, as I tried to quickly rush the production of some jets. Then decided to fill the capacity of the barracks, just to see what a full load will cost. This is wrong on so many levels.

Spock
Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:59 pm

systemshock wrote:

I too think it is on purpose. Just noticed it, as I tried to quickly rush the production of some jets. Then decided to fill the capacity of the barracks, just to see what a full load will cost. This is wrong on so many levels.

For this reason many of us are leaving one barracks and one factory at lebel 10 just so we can still afford to rush some troops if ever needed.

systemshock
Captain

Post#5 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Spock wrote:
systemshock wrote:

For this reason many of us are leaving one barracks and one factory at lebel 10 just so we can still afford to rush some troops if ever needed.

Thank you for the tip! This is indeed a smart thing to do. Shame that we have to resort to such means.

Spock
Admiral

Post#6 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:05 pm

systemshock wrote:
Spock wrote:
systemshock wrote:I too think it is on purpose. Just noticed it, as I tried to quickly rush the production of some jets. Then decided to fill the capacity of the barracks, just to see what a full load will cost. This is wrong on so many levels.

Thank you for the tip! This is indeed a smart thing to do. Shame that we have to resort to such means.

I could not agree more.
As I’m sure you guessed the cost to speed up prestige air and hero’s has also gone through the roof. So weigh that into your decision for planning your prestige upgrades.

systemshock
Captain

Post#7 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Spock wrote:
systemshock wrote:
Spock wrote:As I’m sure you guessed the cost to speed up prestige air and hero’s has also gone through the roof. So weigh that into your decision for planning your prestige upgrades.

:( :( :(

Frankly, right now I am glad they did not bring the prestige upgrades to the cantina :lol:

Spock
Admiral

Post#8 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:20 pm

systemshock wrote:
Spock wrote:
systemshock wrote:

:( :( :(

Frankly, right now I am glad they did not bring the prestige upgrades to the cantina :lol:

:lol:

LosVega
Major General

Post#9 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:24 pm

That is crazy. They really can't be serious about that crystal price unless the intent (rather blatant) is to drive revenue. I suspect this is an overall attempt to slow the pace of the game and monetize any effort at speeding it up. I get it to some degree but that is just a cash grab plain and simple.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#10 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Holy shit is that for real??? I got excited tonight when my barracks finished.. then realised i had another 2 days for my jumps to be researched!!!!!!!

I've sat on 205 crystals for about a month...

Fuck... hahahahhahahah
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

Return to “General Discussions”