GALACTIC CONFLICT - Undead Offensive - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
AirplaneManiac
Lieutenant

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Undead Offensive - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:36 pm

mkenobi wrote:
Tamarack wrote:Enjoy grinding for the Spider, folks. Starting my 2nd week on vacation for all my SWC acc... Hope we have an Event after this conflict. I'm forgeting why I used to enjoy to play this game...

Same. Conflicts aren't any fun unless something good comes out of it... I don't even get the pleasure of starting an expensive upgrade after a lot of grinding. The mega loot was fun for a while, but now its just a little too much. Thinking of leaving this game, and reogranizing my time to work through all of Halo instead...

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#82 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:48 pm

mkenobi wrote:
Tamarack wrote:Yoink.

Now, let's hope that we have zombies attacking us in HD's. ;) I miss those fast zombie scouts swarming me. ;)

No. Not this time. We didn't have Rancors in HDs in the Rancor conflicts, logical not having Undeads in HDs for this Undead conflicts.

Enjoy grinding for the Spider, folks. Starting my 2nd week on vacation for all my SWC acc... Hope we have an Event after this conflict. I'm forgeting why I used to enjoy to play this game...

I'm kind of wondering if they've decided to shelve Events. It's been a long time since we had one, and you would think by now that they would have had a Transport/ATST skin event. I do think that they had too many events running for a while during the spring and summer, but it is weird that a couple months have gone by without one.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#83 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Even though I don't use the Spider I still maxed it to prestige so that it's one less unit to get frags for in bonus crates if the EP events come back at some time.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#84 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:56 pm

mkenobi wrote:

Now, let's hope that we have zombies attacking us in HD's. ;) I miss those fast zombie scouts swarming me. ;)

No. Not this time. We didn't have Rancors in HDs in the Rancor conflicts, logical not having Undeads in HDs for this Undead conflicts.

Enjoy grinding for the Spider, folks. Starting my 2nd week on vacation for all my SWC acc... Hope we have an Event after this conflict. I'm forgeting why I used to enjoy to play this game...

Yes, we need the events back again. At least that way we can grind for samples and frags we need.

CoolGuy
Commodore

Post#85 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:41 pm

Boog wrote:
mkenobi wrote:

I'm kind of wondering if they've decided to shelve Events. It's been a long time since we had one, and you would think by now that they would have had a Transport/ATST skin event. I do think that they had too many events running for a while during the spring and summer, but it is weird that a couple months have gone by without one.

Getting rid of Events would be the biggest backward step in the history of gaming. Events breathed a new life into this game and each one has been something I have looked forward to. No Events would nearly be a catalyst for me to quit this game.

TNT
Major General

Post#86 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:53 am

I think they may have postponed events for a while due to the transfer to Zynga, but I don't know.
But there are now so many event only units that need literal 100s of frags there's no reason to not do regular replays.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
Seriously, what more can you ask for in a shitty f2p mobile game?

PhoenixAZ1899
Admiral

Post#87 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:13 am

Events stink. They either force players to be enslaved to their phones or to "miss out." Most of the time, it's worth it to miss out. But occasionally, events are the only way to get near-necessary units, or units that will be necessary in the future after some buff. I like that events give you a definite goal, as opposed to the conflicts with the horrific ever-moving league thresholds, but those definite goals are way too ungodly high. Having to destroy 204 turrets or get 900 EP is ridiculous and, more importantly, just not fun.

So I'm in no hurry for events, unless they are seriously downgraded in their requirements.
Chasin' after my fortune & glory
~152,000 medals. Newborn Prestige Base. Free to play (use air and SC only in emergencies). Rank 29. Not bragging: these stats tell you what I am seeing at my level. Your mileage will vary.

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#88 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:31 am

DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS:

Is there such a graphic for the new confilct week as well?

Or in general for all conlifcts? How can I find it in the web?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Edited Quote To Prevent Confusion

DeathStriker

Post#89 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:26 am

Schruaf wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS:

Is there such a graphic for the new confilct week as well?

Or in general for all conlifcts? How can I find it in the web?

Schruaf - The "data" comes from a LINE Chat Group. If you are interested just PM me your LINE ID (if you have one) and I will invite to group.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#90 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:28 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS:

Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ---------------------------------
    Tat - 6,459 - 1.77%- 4d 7h
    Dan - 9,030 - 2.0% - 4d 3h
    Kit - 23,779 - 1.93% - 4d 03h
    Yav - 11,460 - 2.27%- 4d 5h
    Hoth - 8,820 - 2.21% - 4d 4h
    Tako - 7,191 - 1.89% - 5d 6h
    -----------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: {currently unavailable} (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”