GALACTIC CONFLICT - Undead Offensive - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Undead Offensive - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:48 am

Does anyone know when the zombie HDs will begin or the devs decided to cut the HDs too ?
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#62 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:52 am

Harshit wrote:Does anyone know when the zombie HDs will begin or the devs decided to cut the HDs too ?

ASKED AND ANSWERED per the following Quote:

Spock wrote:
GeneralTosh wrote:Will there be undead troopers in HDs soon?

Sadly I don’t think so. Sorry

Nuff Said...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#63 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:03 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS:

Last UCL thresholds(borders):
    ---------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ---------------------------
    Tat - 13,308 - 1.92% - 1d 15h
    Dando - 18,411- 2.05% - 1d 15h
    Erkit - 41,306 - 1.85% - 2d 1h
    Yavin -25,000 - 1.98% - 1d 17h
    Hoth - 18,842 - 1.94%- 1d 14h
    Tako - 27,018 - 2.07% - 1d 13h
    -----------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: Click here (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#64 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:14 am

Great! Just great. An Undead Event without zombie troopers in HD, Sickness storyline (wouldn't THAT be great???) or useful item to do conflicts for. It is rumoured that there are some to be found in crates but I haven't seen zilch yet.
Thanks devs, be ye Zynga or Disney, this is not good advertisment :-(
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

DeathStriker

Post#65 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:28 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:Great! Just great. An Undead Event without zombie troopers in HD... It is rumored that there are some to be found in crates but I haven't seen zilch yet.

Undead Troopers and Heavy Undead Troopers can be found in Undead Daily Crates and also in Bronzium II or Better Conflict League Crates.

One could "request" Undead Units from Squadmates and deploy your "Undead SC" in a Heroic Defense Event...

...BUT I AGREE...

...It would of been nice to have hordes of Undead Units and Spider Units attack our Bases for the "fun" (does anyone remember that anymore)...

Oh well... on with the end of Week #1 and the wait for Week #2 to start and finish before we get to see what "fun" comes next...

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#66 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:23 am

They haven't had any special hd's in a long time. The recent Rancor event didn't have rancor hd's, so I'm not shocked that they aren't doing it for the undead.

erfs
Commodore

Post#67 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:36 am

Undead attacks would be loads of fun, especially since the Zombie killer bot has been upgraded :)

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#68 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:45 am

erfs wrote:Undead attacks would be loads of fun, especially since the Zombie killer bot has been upgraded :)

I did a HD Tour of The Galaxy last night and this morning and used my L8 Spider for the first time. It does actually very well in HD, better than most other heroes and it takes a shorter period to cook.

And lo and behold! I received 2 heavy Undead Troopers in a Daily crate this morning...
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#69 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:42 am

Boog wrote:They haven't had any special hd's in a long time. The recent Rancor event didn't have rancor hd's, so I'm not shocked that they aren't doing it for the undead.

I'd say frustrating. No Rancor HDs in the Rancor Events, and no Undead HDs in the Undead Events. And also no Scout Undead Troopers samples anymore... What a shame, Disney...

I'm not interested in attack to try upgrade another unit I won't use, but I have my both Rebel HQs to HD layout only to do the HD tour everyday for some reason I don't know. HDs now are easy after build Prestige walls, but really boring and no incentive if we know it will take a year until get frags to upgrade anything to another level... And usually I open the crate and only find more frags for Rebel Command and Melee Bruiser...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

DeathStriker

Post#70 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:03 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Undead Offensive - Week #1 - Has Ended

Galactic Conflict - Undead Offensive - Week #1 - has ended. Post how you did if you wish.

In 24 hours Undead Offensive - Week #2 (Final Week) begins...

Return to “General Discussions”