GALACTIC CONFLICT - Undead Offensive - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LordWader
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Undead Offensive - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:44 pm

I wonder if the HD for this event will be like last years where as long as you survived the HD (whether it was 5/50/95% damage to your base), you still got a Bronzium crate with Spider Droid frags.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#22 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:06 pm

I hope so to, but i'm thinking more likely the crates will give samples and we'll need to grind for spider frags. It would be nice to get scout samples this time, as I missed the first undead event and last one didn't give them.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 9)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

TNT
Major General

Post#23 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:36 am

I always like adding some undead scouts as filler in my SC for war. They're fast and have those weird runs so I always hope that the enemy is shaken because they encounter something unexpected, even if only for a split second.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
Seriously, what more can you ask for in a shitty f2p mobile game?

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#24 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:15 am

Read the event description. No Undead Scouts unfortunately.
I am glad that the imperial Undead samples are about 1% tougher (on paper) than the ones rebels receive . It is always good to know that the devs favour us Imperials! ;-)
LOL!

I heard there are special crates to be won with Undead Rodians btw
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

erfs
Commodore

Post#25 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:29 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Boog wrote:Until they switch the primary target of the spider hero from turrets to something reasonable, it is going to suck hard.

Boog +1000

I would love it if the Spider Hero deployed Probe Killers "Baby Spiders" that do not explode / self-destruct after a pre-determined time and these "Baby Spiders" had a Movement Speed of 80 (twice the speed of the "Momma Spider"), and that the Spider Hero Favorite Target was Infantry also.

Currently these Probe Killers "Baby Spiders" often never reach their Target due to their slow speed which causes them to follow behind the "Mamma Spider". This is most noted in HD Events where the Spider Hero currently is best used.

That would be a welcome change (keeping the ability to launch baby spiders at reqular intervals just like now).

Actually, during PVP, I use the baby spiders to shield Momma from attacks - enemy troops shoot at the baby spiders while Momma gets them.

There is one change that would make this a very useful hero for PVP - reduce Sonic damage or make it invulnerable to it. AFAIK, anything rocket (turrets and vanguards / shock troopers) does very high damage but all other turrets and troops very little. This made it awesome to have with a L3 base - could wipe out an entire enemy base by itself.

If Disney added greatly reduced vulnerability against Sonics, this could make the SD-K4 a hero of choice against Sonic farms.

Will try to get UC in any case as this is a very useful hero for HD (even at level 4 it does a great job for L9 HD). Here's hoping most other players do not care and / or need a break from grinding for the Sniper buff :)

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#26 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:41 am

I’ve got to admit some frustration with recent rewards. Looks like my first two units to Prestige level will be the only two units I have never used! At this rate, the next reward will be frags for the pony...

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#27 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:24 am

Do you think this conflict will realy strt today?
Normally they are anounced 24h before - but there is northing to be seen.

DeathStriker

Post#28 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:42 am

Schruaf wrote:Do you think this conflict will realy strt today?
Normally they are anounced 24h before - but there is northing to be seen.

Schruaf - Yes... since what was posted in Main Topic Post was found by the Data Miners in game code.

:arrow: Plan on a "Immediate Start" around 12:00 PM PDT (3:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM UTC) when we see most Conflicts Start / End.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Nevermind
Commodore

Post#29 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:05 pm

I've got a bad feeling about this...

DeathStriker

Post#30 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:08 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict Delayed

No Conflict at "normal" Start time... perhaps they are waiting until tomorrow following tonights Server Maintenance - or - perhaps they are doing a "staggered Start" - either way, I don't know any "official reason" for this Delay and will just have to wait like everyone else.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”