GALACTIC CONFLICT - Naval Assault #4 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Naval Assault #4 - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:16 am

Harshit wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:⇨ Click here for updated UCL Stats.

I read your post somewhere else and there threshold for erkit was well over 80k, much higher than tat. I am currently sitting on 15k on tako and erkit for my IMP base.

Harshit - Yes... The UCL TREND ANALYSIS is based upon another Player recording the UCL Stats at a point in time and then letting their algorithms compute the "trend". The most recent Trend Analysis update was last night.

See the link in the Quote above for the most recent known UCL Thresholds (I am maintaining that Post).

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#72 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:29 am

DarkRebel wrote:Crazy conflicts.
Erkit will likely set the record for UC mark.
Who said rebels didn't care for the sniper skin ?

Pilot, on the other hand, is ON SALE on Tat :)

I should point out that there are only about 11,000 active participants in the conflict on Er’Kit. It’s not that Rebels want the sniper skin, but that a small number of Rebels really want to UC on Er’Kit, and the 20 frags are the trophy! I got a late start, and will settle for Obsidian on Er’Kit (but will UC my second base on Tat just to preserve my record).

BTW, despite the grind, I really enjoyed the Er’Kit conflict. Not that I enjoy hitting Dev bases, but having Dev bases available provides the comfort of being able to experiment, try new tactics, and take on tough bases, knowing that I can easily regain the lost conflict gears. I probably hit Dev bases about half the time. The same base will finish Bronzium on Dandy, and I regret that I didn’t shift earlier. Thanks for the suggestion, DS!
Last edited by Dolphin75 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeathStriker

Post#73 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:49 am

CONFLICT NOTICE: Erkit Top-50 Leaderboard Goes 100K

Players trying to get into Erkit Top-50 Leaderboard must now have 100000+ Conflict Medals / Gears.

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#74 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:43 am

Wow! 100,000 is insane!

I see that all 50 of them are Rebels!

In fact looking at all the Top 50 stats with 20 minutes to go:
1. There are 54 Rebels in the Top 50 boards with 100,000+ medals compared to 5 Imperials
2. Rebels have a complete shutout, with no imperials on the Top 50, on Er'kit, where the imperials do not have any planets with shutouts
3. Rebels are in top position on 4 out of 6 planets

Way to go Rebels!

DeathStriker

Post#75 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:00 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Naval Assault #4 - Week #2 - Has Ended

Galactic Conflict - Naval Assault #4 - Week #2 - has ended. Post how you did if you wish.

In 24 hours the next Galactic Conflict begins...

DeathStriker

Post#76 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:00 pm

MY CONFLICT STATUS - Week #2 - Final

• HQ 11 / Prestige - Ended in #5 Leaderboard Position (145578 Medals / Gears) on Er'Kit - Top 0.04% - Got 20 Frags for Sullustan Recon Sharp Armory Equipment which gave me 87/130 Frags towards Level 8 Upgrade! :D

• HQ 8 - Ended in #21 Leaderboard Position (114032 Medals / Gears) on Er'Kit - Top 0.18% - Got 20 Frags for Sullustan Recon Sharp Armory Equipment which gave me 22/100 Frags towards Level 7 Upgrade! :D
And now in 24 hours we start Galactic Conflict - Undead Offensive.

Nevermind
Commodore

Post#77 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:23 pm

3 x UC and 1x Obsidian. I'll take that to get my rodian skin up another level. Rebels welcome to come and pay a visit.

Return to “General Discussions”