Lost account after getting new iPhone

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
HardlyQualified
Cadet Trooper

Lost account after getting new iPhone

Post#1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:46 pm

So I got a new iPhone and when I went to download SWC I had to start over, I checked my iCloud and nothing was there. I can’t remember my old player name but I do have screen shots of purchases that I made on that account if that helps. Does anyone know a way for me to get that account back? My old phone is totaled so I can’t look at anything on it anymore.

DeathStriker

Re: Lost account after getting new iPhone

Post#2 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:24 pm

HardlyQualified wrote:Does anyone know a way for me to get that account back?

HardlyQualified - Without some "evidence" and some "supporting documentation / screenshots" it will be difficult for Disney to help you.

• You don't mention how long it has been since you played but the fact you can't remember your IGN (In-Game-Name) leads me to believe that it has been a long time.
  • If you had the game backed up to Facebook, Google Play, etc., you should be able to recover your account.
  • If it has been recently you left, perhaps you are still in your last Squad and knowing that perhaps you would have a place to start.
Click here for the Official Help.

If you post more information, we may be able to better help you.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”