Best Order to Upgrade Prestige Buildings

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: Best Order to Upgrade Prestige Buildings

Post#41 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:46 am

mkenobi wrote:Yeah good suggestions on what upgrade first when you reach Prestige with only one Droid, is like to back to the swc beginning when you only had 2 worker droids and needed to choose what upgrade first.

I only had one worker droid available when reached HQ Prestige last night, then I built the Strix and the 2 extra turrets, upgraded all 20 extra walls to 10, and now I am upgrading all 140 walls to Prestige first.

As no one is attacking my base (more than 1 week without being attacked), i am using the 2 extra turrets and walls -- and if there's no increase on dificult -- to help to win the Bronzium in heroic defenses.

(I did my first heroic defense this morning -- didn't see any change in number or level of the attackers)

First to upgrade is the Lab (only 5d upgrading), and then the SC for 42 (why +2 and not +4 as any level provides???) -- but 42 is perfect for 6 Rodents/Jumps.

For my Armory, I use 61/65 (burst heat sink, rodians, sniper GR, MHC GR, dews GR) -- this extra 4 UC would alow me to use the wall buff what is great for HDs, but not much useful in PvP when everyone only uses TXs and Jets. And while we need to upgrade 2 vaults/depots to get the 6.5 mi alloy/credits storage to upgrade shields (Range +1) and starship command (+1) to Prestige, these items aren't in my priority list.

Starship upgrade may be important for squad war, to get A-wing/TIE-A samples upgraded to Prestige, so that you can take down opponent prestige level shield. Note that you need frags to get A-wings/TIE-A to upgrade and not just via research centre.

But if you don't snipe SC using air in squad war (which I do against tough base), then this is not that important.

DeathStriker

Post#42 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:53 am

UPDATE: The New Recommended Initial Order for Prestige Building Upgrades (Only 1 Droid Available)

1. SBT (Strix Beacon Trap) (5 seconds for Level 1 - Uses Regular Base Repair Droids)
  2. Walls (+20 Additional / Instant Upgrade / While Prestige Droid and Alloy Are Available)
  3. Research Lab (so you can be Upgrading Prestige Level Units while "other" Building Upgrades are going on)
  4. 1 Barracks (See Notes 1 and 2)
  5. Squad Center (can be used while being Upgraded)
  6. 1 Factory (See Notes 1 and 2)
  7. All 3 Troop Transports (1 at a time / can be used while being Upgraded)
  8. Hero Command (See Notes 1 and 2)
  9. Armory (add more Equipment Space)
  10. 2 Credit Vaults (will need space for needed Credits for Prestige Level Upgrades)
  11. Starship Command (+1 more Starship Strike - See Notes 1 and 2)
  12. 2 Alloy Depots (will need space for needed Alloy for Prestige Level Upgrades)
  13. Shield Generators (+1 Additional Shield Radius)
  14. Other Remaining Structures in any order the Commander desires.
NOTES:

1. HQ Inventory Units become Prestige Level when 1 or more of the governing Buildings becomes Prestige Level.
  2. While governing Building is Upgrading perhaps take that time to Upgrade related Units.

Truth is - you can upgrade in any "order" you wish - but the above is commonly recommended and followed by Players.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#43 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:00 am

DeathStriker wrote:UPDATE: The New Recommended Initial Order for Prestige Building Upgrades (Only 1 Droid Available)

1. SBT (Strix Beacon Trap) (5 seconds for Level 1 - Uses Regular Base Repair Droids)
  2. Walls (+20 Additional / Instant Upgrade / While Prestige Droid and Alloy Are Available)
  3. Research Lab (so you can be Upgrading Prestige Level Units while "other" Building Upgrades are going on)
  10. 2 Credit Vaults (will need space for needed Credits for Prestige Level Upgrades)
  12. 2 Alloy Depots (will need space for needed Alloy for Prestige Level Upgrades)
NOTES:

1. HQ Inventory Units become Prestige Level when 1 or more of the governing Buildings becomes Prestige Level.
  2. While governing Building is Upgrading perhaps take that time to Upgrade related Units.

Truth is - you can upgrade in any "order" you wish - but the above is commonly recommended and followed by Players.

I think this list is perfect for me and I'll follow the recommended order.
The only thing I may consider important that would be added to the list, before "other remaining structures" is upgrading one shield to Prestige and have the SC covered under that shield.
Thanks DS.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Updated Quote Due To Original Post Being Updated

Fritzie
Commander

Post#44 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:08 am

ChiptheFish wrote:Good list to plan with. I think I'll go like this, if the L10 alloy and gold depots can support this order:

8. Rest of the Barracks
    9. Rest of the Factories
    15. Will it be 2020 by now? Will I still be playing?

Might be useful to keep 1 barrack and 1 factory at level 10 to use to rush (crystalize) troops during war. I saw in another topic that rushing prestige troops costs a lot more than rushing L10 troops. Of course it will 'only' give you L10 troops then.

A squadmate told me that consecutive upgrading of everything to prestige takes 531 days. :o

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#45 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:23 am

Seems about right.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#46 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:34 am

DarkRebel wrote:Starship upgrade may be important for squad war, to get A-wing/TIE-A samples upgraded to Prestige, so that you can take down opponent prestige level shield. Note that you need frags to get A-wings/TIE-A to upgrade and not just via research centre.

But if you don't snipe SC using air in squad war (which I do against tough base), then this is not that important.

From the numbers it seems that prestige awing cannot take down a prestige shield. I am not planning on upgrading my starport at this point.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#47 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:37 am

Yeah ... I would REALLY like a check on those numbers, because that is some bullshit if accurate. But it certainly appears that way.

Also, the shields being larger is tough because it means that eATTE and fATATs can get to them even more easily, so maybe that is the trade off.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#48 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:38 am

Given the Starship Command takes 6.5M coin, won’t you need to upgrade two vaults first? (And two depots before the Turret/Shields at 6.5M alloy?) The vault/depot upgrades each give 300K capacity.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~43k Deka/o: 28/20 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Schruaf
Commodore

Post#49 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:42 am

DeathStriker wrote:UPDATE: The New Recommended Initial Order for Prestige Building Upgrades (Only 1 Droid Available)

NOTES:

Hi DS,
You made some small misstakes there. You don't need a prestige barracks or factory to upgrade prestige units, but to build them - probably just a typo.
And as the starship command costs above 6 mio credits (6,5 mio), you have to uprgade 2 creditvaults (each +300k capacity) before you can go for the starship command.

P.S. DesertPyramid was faster.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Updated Quote Due To Original Post Being Updated

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#50 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 am

Shelendil wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:Starship upgrade may be important for squad war, to get A-wing/TIE-A samples upgraded to Prestige, so that you can take down opponent prestige level shield. Note that you need frags to get A-wings/TIE-A to upgrade and not just via research centre.

From the numbers it seems that prestige awing cannot take down a prestige shield. I am not planning on upgrading my starport at this point.

If that is the case, upgrading Starship command centre is not a priority then.
But that would be considered a game bug (bad design) and I would ask Disney/Zinga to change it.
The original stated goal is one A-wing/TIE-A can take down one shield of equal or lesser level.
So I believe this Prestige A-wing/TIE-A not able to take down Prestige shield is a software defect.

Return to “General Discussions”