Best Order to Upgrade Prestige Buildings

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gharris92
Commander

Re: Best Order to Upgrade Prestige Buildings

Post#21 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:27 am

Armory must be up there too? Extra skins and buff room +4 unit cap...
Commanderharris
1st_ORDER2
(Officer)

Schruaf
Major General

Post#22 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:36 am

Gharris92 wrote:Armory must be up there too? Extra skins and buff room +4 unit cap...

I don't think so. Basic equipment has 5, advanced 9 and elite 13 capacity.
So what ganis you +4?? Instaed of 65 (5 elite equipments) you have 69 (5 elite equipments and useless 4) capacity.

In my opinion these +4 is useless. Or has somebody an idea how to use them?

DeathStriker

Post#23 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:28 am

legofanatikeren wrote:Rax obviously refer to the barracks building, and likewise the Fax refers to the factory buildings.

In plural that can be shortened to: Barracks = Rax and Factories = Fax. simple.

… Now, if I had a dollar for every everyday word DeathStriker puts quotation marks on, I'd be full prestige 4 times over :) :)

legofanatikeren - Thanks - makes sense now. :D

As for the "quotations"... LOL :lol: ... here are a few more to get you to Grand-Prestige Level ;)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#24 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:04 am

Schruaf wrote:
Gharris92 wrote:Armory must be up there too? Extra skins and buff room +4 unit cap...

I don't think so. Basic equipment has 5, advanced 9 and elite 13 capacity.
So what ganis you +4?? Instaed of 65 (5 elite equipments) you have 69 (5 elite equipments and useless 4) capacity.

In my opinion these +4 is useless. Or has somebody an idea how to use them?

Schruaf, I have given this some thought. It is mainly useful on defence. I usually run three elite defences (39 uc), 1 turret Mounting/Heat (18) and one basic, usually walls (5). Makes for 62/65. With 4 extra i could run e.g. the HQ bracing. Could get some extra wins on defence. Not a very big deal, i agree with you, but not entirely useless either. No priority for upgrading in my book.
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Schruaf
Major General

Post#25 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:53 am

Ok a little useful.

But as the topic is about priority of prestige buildings, the armory is far down in the list. As you said too Bratzzznew.

By the way, it isn't possibly so use all 69 capacity of a prestige armory, is it? I think it was poosibly at all other armory lvls to use the complete capacity.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commander

Post#26 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:35 am

for defense, the extra 4 will make you to be able to turn an extra market skin on or a wall.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commander

Post#27 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:36 am

Nothing offensively will change.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#28 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:58 am

For me, the extra 4 slots in the armory can be used to enable HQ buff, to defend against the HQ sniping players, LOL.

Don't want to mention names, and I am sure that I am not the only victim, but there are some players that bring 4 U-wings to snipe both CB vault and HQ and get away with a cheap win.

Adding to my wishlist is a new skin for all vaults, that would cost 4 slots to equip, to defend against air sniping of vaults. (Well, with the recent addition of the rich dev bases, this is no longer an issue but if the economy ever returns back to the way it was before, then having vault equipment would help, and this extra 4 armory slot would come in handy.)

Schruaf
Major General

Post#29 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:01 am

Well basic equipment like walls, HQ, markets... need 5 slots/capacity.
But you only get 4.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#30 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:36 am

Schruaf wrote:Well basic equipment like walls, HQ, markets... need 5 slots/capacity.
But you only get 4.

I only used up 62/65 slots at the moment on defense, so this extra 4 slots will come in handy for me.

Return to “General Discussions”