Best Order to Upgrade Prestige Buildings

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
wesman21
Captain

Best Order to Upgrade Prestige Buildings

Post#1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:59 am

So I am right at two days until I'll be able to upgrade prestige buildings. Has anyone come up with the best order to upgrade the remaining buildings?

I have five droids and the prestige droid.

I'll definitely build my strix beacon first, my dekas are currently upgrading and I'm upgrading my final factory to level 10 and trade port to level 10.

So that just leaves the prestige droid. I am assuming that either type of droid can upgrade a building to prestige level.

Thanks for the tips

Midge
Grand Admiral

Re: Best Order to Upgrade Prestige Buildings

Post#2 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:00 pm

I believe you're incorrect. I think the prestige droid only can upgrade a building to prestige. But I could be wrong.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

wesman21
Captain

Post#3 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Ugh. I hope that a regular droid can at least repair the strix beacon.

I just hate having my droids sitting around doing nothing, feels like a huge waste. A new repairable item will certainly help, but I'd love to get one more.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:16 pm

wesman21 wrote:I have five droids and the prestige droid.

I'll definitely build my strix beacon first, my dekas are currently upgrading and I'm upgrading my final factory to level 10 and trade port to level 10.

So that just leaves the prestige droid. I am assuming that either type of droid can upgrade a building to prestige level.

Thanks for the tips

wesman21 - You are INCORRECT - You should view the following information:

PRESTIGE DROID INFO: Click here to view.

Now to the Topic - First you need to do the following:

1. HQ (to Prestige Level)
  2. Droid Hut (Automatically Upgraded Upon Start of Prestige Level Upgrade)
THEN...

The Recommended Initial Order for Prestige Building Upgrades is this (Only 1 Droid Available):

⇨ SEE UPDATED POST FOUND HERE

Truth is - you can upgrade in any "order" you wish - but the above is recommended as a good start.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

wesman21
Captain

Post#5 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Thanks DS! Exactly what I was looking for, just couldn't find it any other threads. It is more about the droid itself than the buildings.

donald121
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:28 pm

What about barracks and factories? Thought they are needed to build prestige troops?
Ducky - Turnbull-AC's

wesman21
Captain

Post#7 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Good question Don, I think you may have to research them first, then you have the ability to build them?.? Not sure.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:42 pm

You can only cook prestige level troops in prestige buildings. So you probably want to get two Rax going ASAP and a Fax.

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:02 pm

wesman21 wrote:
donald121 wrote:What about barracks and factories? Thought they are needed to build prestige troops?

Good question Don, I think you may have to research them first, then you have the ability to build them?.? Not sure.

EVERYONE... In time you will get to most Structures but it is recommended you do the "Foundation" first that means Upgrading Research Lab FIRST then while 1 Barracks or 1 Factory is being Upgraded you can be Upgrading the related Unit(s) at the same time.

No need to Upgrade "Production" Structures before "Foundation" Structures like Research Lab, Credit Vault, Alloy Depot, etc.

AGAIN... each Commander can decide to Upgrade Prestige Level Structures in any order they want as there is no right or wrong but my "Recommended Start List" above is there to help others set a good "Foundation" for what comes later should they desire to use it.

AND OF COURSE... You can always Crystal your way to happiness if you wish... :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:31 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
wesman21 wrote:
donald121 wrote:What about barracks and factories? Thought they are needed to build prestige troops?

EVERYONE... In time you will get to most Structures but it is recommended you do the "Foundation" first that means Upgrading Research Lab FIRST then while 1 Barracks or 1 Factory is being Upgraded you can be Upgrading the related Unit(s) at the same time.

No need to Upgrade "Production" Structures before "Foundation" Structures like Research Lab, Credit Vault, Alloy Depot, etc.

AGAIN... each Commander can decide to Upgrade Prestige Level Structures in any order they want as there is no right or wrong but my "Recommended Start List" above is there to help others set a good "Foundation" for what comes later should they desire to use it.

AND OF COURSE... You can always Crystal your way to happiness if you wish... :lol:

Well ... yeah, the recommendations are fine, but they did not include the Rax or the Fax at all.

I would think you would want one of these right away after the Research Center so that you can actually use researched troops. THEN go to the SC.

Return to “General Discussions”