Squad Center troops do not deploy

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Diablogrunt
Squadron Leader

Re: Squad Center troops do not deploy

Post#11 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:24 pm

I just discovered this on my own. Now it will be time to test the defense of the SC. Should it work with scripted attacks or just PVP?

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:28 pm

I don't believe it will work on the scripted attacks at all. I think the squad center troops will only work in pvp, and heroic defenses.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Diablogrunt
Squadron Leader

Post#13 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:57 pm

OK thanks a million all you guys. I have been fretting over the non-deployment for days with no squad members giving me any help. I will test out the CS scripted defense tomorrow when all my cannon upgrades are done. I will report back if it indeed worked which I am now doubting in light of everything I have learned today.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:07 pm

Join a better squad. There are a lot of deadbeat squads out there, you need to find a good one.

Return to “General Discussions”