WTH Happened, Contraband Everywhere, Come and Have Some

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Commodore

WTH Happened, Contraband Everywhere, Come and Have Some

Post#1 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:43 pm

I've never seen so much Contraband, I'm raking 90K+ per attack. Unfortunately, I don't need it anymore, but I'm happy to steal some. I'm happy to share my CB with you (if you crafty enough), come and get it, I'm on Erkit. Also, I'm attacked once, twice a day, before the update my base was attacked every 5 minutes, there is something weird happening here. I'm not happy with all this, I had to work hard to collect Contra for my dogs, now, it's a breeze. I miss the old game already....BORING!!!!!

DeathStriker

Re: WTH Happened, Contraband Everywhere, Come and Have Some

Post#2 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:47 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:I've never seen so much Contraband, I'm raking 90K+ per attack. Unfortunately, I don't need it anymore, but I'm happy to steal some. I'm happy to share my CB with you (if you crafty enough), come and get it, I'm on Erkit.

Rebelscummer - You are seeing what EVERYONE is seeing.

This is a direct result of Prestige Level that arrived with SWC Version 7.0.0. on September 26, 2018.

Suddenly there appeared Developer Bases with Mega-Loot which quickly filled the Contraband Safehouse.

Many are using this "windfall" as a way to catch up on Droideka and Cantina Upgrades.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Rebelscummer
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:58 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:I've never seen so much Contraband, I'm raking 90K+ per attack. Unfortunately, I don't need it anymore, but I'm happy to steal some. I'm happy to share my CB with you (if you crafty enough), come and get it, I'm on Erkit.

This is a direct result of Prestige Level that arrived with SWC Version 7.0.0. on September 26, 2018.

Suddenly there appeared Developer Bases with Mega-Loot which quickly filled the Contraband Safehouse.

Many are using this "windfall" as a way to catch up on Droideka and Cantina Upgrades.

I have not seen Dev bases for ages on Erkit, I'm not even talking about loaded bases, I have not seen those since forever.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:01 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:I have not seen Dev bases for ages on Erkit, I'm not even talking about loaded bases, I have not seen those since forever.

What you are seeing is a result of the current Rancor Conflict.

One would hope that after the Conflict the situation will remain...

Rebelscummer
Commodore

Post#5 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:09 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:I have not seen Dev bases for ages on Erkit, I'm not even talking about loaded bases, I have not seen those since forever.

What you are seeing is a result of the current Rancor Conflict.

One would hope that after the Conflict the situation will remain...

Interesting point, somebody mentioned that the auto clickers lost their advantage and that's why we can see so much Contra available. Either way, it's good for all those who need Contra.

desmshei

Post#6 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:37 pm

The question of Contraband is always a tricky one in real life or in the game. As ever it should be a high risk high skill high reward option not an easily available handout

But putting this anomaly aside, having only one cantina severely impacts the benefits of the contraband windfall. Additionally, most top level players are facing 20 weeks of upgrades to each deka (assuming the low hanging contra remains)

If we are getting say 200 contraband in a heroic conflict crate while racking up 100k alloy or credits. Then their the contraband forces should be 50 times the equivalent credit troop or vehicle

But while the developers wrestle with this matter, low hanging fruit until Xmas would be most welcome. Good luck

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#7 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:00 pm

I am seeing loaded dev bases on Erkit. Almost every dev base has the same amount, 2,521,700 credits and alloy, and 351,225 contraband. Again, these are on Erkit. I've worked really hard to get my dekas up as high as they are now, but with these dev bases like this, it takes a total of three dev bases to fill all my coffers.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

LordManson
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:06 am

Cash grab. People will spend the $$$ to crystal upgrade dekas or get prestige HQ. Seeing lots of people with the new stuff on erkit. I guess them spending their money on the game keeps the servers on for people like me who refuse to dump anymore cash into the game.

Rebelscummer
Commodore

Post#9 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:50 pm

DeathStriker wrote:

Now, I see what you're saying DS, i just saw and attacked my first loaded Dev base with 144k CB, before I only saw regular bases with tons of CB.

DeathStriker

Post#10 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:Now, I see what you're saying DS, i just saw and attacked my first loaded Dev base with 144k CB, before I only saw regular bases with tons of CB.

Rebelscummer - Enjoy the Contraband (the Credits / Alloy is nice too) :D

:arrow: RECOMMENDATION: If you are HQ 9+ use the Contraband to Upgrade your Luggabeasts and get that added Percentage increase to improve your use of Luggas in PvP and War Attacks.

Return to “General Discussions”